Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Chris > Reviews

Browse

Chris' Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chris RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Galaxyhydro LED Grow Plant Light 300w Greenhouse Indoor Hydroponic Grow Lighting 9 Band
Offered by Galaxyhydro
Price: $249.00
5 used & new from $82.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall I am satisfied with the unit, August 21, 2015
Little heat is produced by light allowing a closet proximity. Have yet to experience any beachinformation effects. I have noticed over the past few months the system seems to generate a bit more heat. Overall I am satisfied with the unit.

Yankee Candle Balsam & Cedar Large Jar Candle, Festive Scent
Yankee Candle Balsam & Cedar Large Jar Candle, Festive Scent
Offered by Redcloudthriftshop
Price: $29.90
13 used & new from $23.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a YANKEE CANDLE it has a great aroma. Just wish it didn't cost so much, January 11, 2015
Its a YANKEE CANDLE it has a great aroma. Just wish it didn't cost so much. This was also a gift. If you are the ultimate candle connoisseur and love the holiday scents I'd recommend this for you. However remember all the smelly fragrances can aggravate asthma or allergies.

Yoga Clothing For You Ladies Sleeping Sun Racerback Tank Top, Extra Small Vintage Royal
Offered by YogaClothingForYou
Price: $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It is very simple and the fabric feels nice on the skin, January 11, 2015
Bought as a gift for some reason i was expecting the back to be gray and a different color, however it wasn't. It is very simple and the fabric feels nice on the skin. However ,like most womens clothes, I'm concerned about how well it was stitched together and whether it will hold up to the vigors.

Citizen Eco-Drive Women's FB1392-58A Celestial Analog Display Gold Watch
Citizen Eco-Drive Women's FB1392-58A Celestial Analog Display Gold Watch
Price: $337.50
8 used & new from $337.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Smooth texture, Lightweight Feel, Very alluring, A attractive watch., January 11, 2015
A fabulous watch! It has a light feel to it and the texture is very smooth flowing ove the skin. The color is very nice and not a dark bold color but a bright yellow like you would see in a higher alloy gold, albeit this watch isn't actual gold. The dials are delicate and clean. The face is emmaculate and simple. I was worried about it being a "busy" looking face but not when i saw it! The ECO drive is marvelous, my g/f isn't a watch specialist and doesn't like replacing batteries because she's concerned about breaking it. This was a gift!

Fanimation OF6320OB Fitzgerald Table/Wall-Mounted 3-Speed Fan, Oil-Rubbed Bronze

4.0 out of 5 stars Bronze, Beautiful, and a Bit heavy., January 11, 2015
Beautiful piece. Looks Great, has a nice heavy feel to it, moves quite a bit of air for being a small fan. However this fan is heavy and I would not even think about hanging it on drywall without studs due to its weight. And i notice a very faint whistling noise coming from the motor, however this can be expected with any fan and this fan does operate quietly enough for me. Less noise than a small honeywell.

100 NEW 3" Die Grinder Wheels Tools Cut Off Wheel
100 NEW 3" Die Grinder Wheels Tools Cut Off Wheel
Offered by My Deals Direct
Price: $25.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the exploding wheel, February 20, 2014
These are nice. Do there job. Nothing special. i give them 4 stars because they do what i expected. Let me say one thing though be careful! One of these wheels exploded and hit my right smack in the face and left a gash! wear googles...get you freaking safety gear and don't use the wheels like a grinder! The are meant to cut STRAIGHT LINES.....my problem exactly thats why the blew up in my face a gave me a pretty gash. From the Real McCoy [...]

Freeman P4FRFNCB Framing/Finishing Combo Kit with Canvas Bag, 4-Piece
Freeman P4FRFNCB Framing/Finishing Combo Kit with Canvas Bag, 4-Piece
Price: Click here to see our price
16 used & new from $199.23

4.0 out of 5 stars A great addition to any Tool collection, February 20, 2014
This is a great addition to my collection of tools. I have use it much and have no complaints. It jams...but don't they all? oil it and take good care of it and it will last. nothing is perfect but these are a bit a heaven and really cut down on time when building things or doing a home improvement project. its worth every penny. make sure you get the right nail size or'll you will mess this thing up in no time! Hope this helps! Check out my website if you want too! [...].

No-Spill 1405 2-1/2-Gallon Poly Gas Can (CARB Compliant)
No-Spill 1405 2-1/2-Gallon Poly Gas Can (CARB Compliant)
Price: $23.95
63 used & new from $16.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Gas can!, February 20, 2014
This thing is awesome. Light, Ergonomic, and you can see how much gas is left through the side! Fascinating. Its a bit tough to open but take it easy on this thing because its worth it and you don't want to break it! I'm a Licensed Tree Expert and I use it all the time. Check out my website [...]

Eagle U2-51-S Red Galvanized Steel Type II Gas Safety Can with 7/8" Flex Spout, 5 gallon Capacity, 13.5" Height, 12.5" Diameter
Price: $73.70
33 used & new from $56.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gas can a bit difficult to use, February 20, 2014
I like this gas can. The only problem i see with it is its difficult to get the technique right when pouring. I seem to have the problem of being able to close the opening without spilling it. I think this wouldn't be such a problem if i tried to close it right before it filled up although. Still good quality. drips a bit after closing the handle . But overall I'm satisfied. I am a Licensed Tree Expert so I use it alot for chainsaws, mowers, weed eaters, among other things. Check out my website [...]

Grey Pneumatic (2228A) 1/2" Female x 3/8" Male Adapter Socket with Friction Ball
Price: $9.38
17 used & new from $5.78

4.0 out of 5 stars great addition to toolbox, October 14, 2013
It was a great product it met my needs. Unfortunately it broke a year or so after use. It made it so I had to carry less tools and,my 1/2 inch wrench could be use all my 3/8. Even though it broke it was worth it.. It's not like it broke under normal circumstances. It was a rusted bolt on a caliper which also cause the demise of the 1/2 in extension. Funny thing is the make.adapter part broke where it was only a 3/8 plug. And the extension had a entire 1/2 on the make side where it broke.

Page: 1 | 2