Profile for Tracey, Be The Mom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tracey, Be The Mom RSS Feed

Generation iY: Our Last Chance to Save Their Future
Generation iY: Our Last Chance to Save Their Future
by Tim Elmore
Price: $13.72
131 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tracey, Be The Mom, April 7, 2012
VERY informative book that every parent and teacher needs to read - actually anyone who spends time with teens or young adults would benefit from the contents of this book. As a mom of teens and someone who spends lots of time with teens this book provided amazing insights and facts regarding young people and how they think - and why they think it. I found myself nodding and highlighting constantly. As soon as I finished the book, I passed it along to my husband - as a business leader for over 25 years and he found the information most valuable as he interacts with young professionals. Great book, great info, well written, fact filled and useful beyond words!

Quitter: Closing the Gap Between Your Day Job & Your Dream Job
Quitter: Closing the Gap Between Your Day Job & Your Dream Job
by Jonathan Acuff
Price: $12.98
181 used & new from $4.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Quitter Is a Winner, April 6, 2012
I am an avid reader, this book is my favorite so far this year! Quitter should be read by all moms! We are, after all, molding the future - our children's and our own! In this world of instant gratification Jon unlquely challenges his reader to delay current "wants and desires" and see your current situation as a growth opportunity for what you are destined to become. Brilliant and so true! Children, teens and young adults especially need to understand this concept and embrace it! Moms need to deposit Jon's wisdom into their children's lives and their own lives -recognizing that even motherhood is growing us in ways we cannot imagine to prepare us for our deepest personal dreams. Delayed gratification results in authentic learning, experiential wisdom and long term growth that will ultimately result in sweeter success - that we are more capable of handling. Jon is a beast!