Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Browse

Kindle Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Hot Stone Therapy, 2 pc. Trigger Point Stones
Hot Stone Therapy, 2 pc. Trigger Point Stones
Offered by All Together Enterprises
Price: $14.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Pass, May 25, 2015
These are not a good grade of rocks. Mine are pittied and cracked. One was more flatten than the rounded point shape I was looking for (like the pointed end if an egg)I am diaasapointed.

Hoosier Hill Farm Whole Powdered Eggs, 1 Pound
Hoosier Hill Farm Whole Powdered Eggs, 1 Pound
Offered by Hoosier Hill Farm
Price: $24.95
2 used & new from $24.95

3.0 out of 5 stars It would be nice, if they stated the size of the container, May 25, 2015
The product itself is EGGcellant. I knocked off a star because they are not clear on the package size. It states the weight but, the package was smaller than we usually get. It would be nice, if they stated the size of the container.My dad thought these were the size if his bulk spice containers but they are the size of 1 pound rice containers Which, in hindsight makes sense.

Exam Review for Beck's Theory and Practice of Therapeutic Massage, 5th (Theory & Practice of Therapeutic Massage)
by Mark F. Beck
Price: $33.29
39 used & new from $27.49

3.0 out of 5 stars This will NOT prep you for MBLEX in any way ..., February 9, 2015
This will NOT prep you for MBLEX in any way. As far as giving you info that is vital to being an Massage Therapist its ok but NOT for Test prep.

WHITE DRESS PEASANT ETHNIC SMOCKED - FITS (ONE SIZE) - L XL 1X - A763A LOTUSTRADERS

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as cute as I thought..., October 3, 2014
I have a plus size hour glass frame and this dress does nothing for me. It was cuter on other body types. It is very thin (see-thru) but that means it is also light and gauzy, which is nice.

I do not blame the dress for it not looking cute, it just not work with my shape. I was also disappointed that mine was not as long as the models but again I am 5.7 maybe she is only 5.5 or has less booty I dunno .. This just did not work for me

Cemoi Cordial Cherries Hat Box
Cemoi Cordial Cherries Hat Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 22, 2014
These are the best! I did not try the Noir since I do not like dark chocolate but The milk chocolate are superb! But they are French so of course they are excellent.

niceeshop(TM) Moustache Mustache Earrings (1 Pair,Black)+Mustache Necklace
niceeshop(TM) Moustache Mustache Earrings (1 Pair,Black)+Mustache Necklace

2.0 out of 5 stars Nope, November 30, 2013
The necklace flops down and you can't see the stache .I was disappointed by this. It is a waste. Gave it 2 stars because it was a nice idea but it does not work. (I wanted it for Movember)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, November 30, 2013
Very cute! I love both of these pieces, everyone loves the owl when I wear it . It falls perfectly on my clavicle.

Leegoal Retro Pendant Globe Telescope Style Chain Charm Ornate Coat Sweater Vintage Necklace
Offered by JewelrieShop
Price: $6.99
4 used & new from $6.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Yay!, November 30, 2013
Beautiful! it is as pictured. I adore this. It was what I was expecting. paint could be a little thicker but overall it's great.

niceeshop(TM) Vintage Glazed Lady Cat Pendant Long Chain Necklace,Black
niceeshop(TM) Vintage Glazed Lady Cat Pendant Long Chain Necklace,Black
Offered by Light Direct
Price: $3.39
3 used & new from $3.39

2.0 out of 5 stars Awww :(, November 25, 2013
The paint job was a nice try but this is a knock off of the one pictured. It's dull and the paint job is messy. the links are not closed completely in areas leaves the chain pokey and the chain also is knotted my defect in manufacturing like it got caught in the the machinery in some places.This could be a fluke in mine but the paint job is what ruined this piece for me with the paint over lapping and covering the gold outlines the kitten loses definition and looks sloppy . Also his spine is completely with out paint so his spine is just the natural metal color so it really just does not look like the photo at all.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Nope, November 25, 2013
No bow the chain is different but that's good because its stronger than the one pictured... I am like the other lady... I want my Bow! also the basket is just a weight not a basket it looks like a padlock dangling from the basket hate it ruins this whole piece It would be cute if they put a little baskets from it as pictured. this is going back it's too dissapointing You cannot even tell it's a hot air balloon with the stupid padlock dangling from it.

Page: 1 | 2