Profile for Kim McGowan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kim McGowan RSS Feed

Bobster Ava Convertible Rectangular Sunglasses,Black Frame/Photochromic Anti Fog Lens,One Size
Offered by Motorhelmets
Price: $45.66
21 used & new from $45.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Glasses, October 23, 2013
These glasses are wonderful. They stay in place and help create a clear view as you are riding. I love the changing lenses. I don't have to have multiple glasses for different riding times. The only down side that I have found is that they do fog up. Not quite as bad as some I have worn, but none the less do not expect fogless! Overall - AWESOME!!!

Sanuk Women's Donna Slip-On,Fiesta,8 M US
Sanuk Women's Donna Slip-On,Fiesta,8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, Comfort, Comfort!, April 11, 2013
OMGoodness. These shoes are the best. I have several pairs of Sanuks and I can't rave about them enough, Would recommend to everyone.

Ballistic SG1072-M005 SG TPU Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black
2 used & new from $49.26

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK!, April 11, 2013
I still use this, but I had hoped it would be a little sturdier. I'm not sure that it will provide sufficient protection in a crucial situation.

Swingline Heavy Duty Stapler, 160 Sheets, Black/Gray (S7039005)
Swingline Heavy Duty Stapler, 160 Sheets, Black/Gray (S7039005)
Price: $25.18
48 used & new from $17.19

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT STAPLER!, April 11, 2013
This stapler is magnificent for large stacks of paper. I use it regularly for stapling 60-70 plus receipts and it does a fantastic job.

40 Pack - 10x16" Reactive Splatter Target 5 Bulls-eyes Per Target - Multicolor - Total of 200 Targets on All 40 Sheets
Offered by anewcommunications
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, April 11, 2013
If you love to target practice, these glow targets are great. For amateurs such as myself, easy to see how good or bad you are. I think they are wonderful.

Invicta Women's 8945 Pro Diver Collection Gold-Tone Watch
Invicta Women's 8945 Pro Diver Collection Gold-Tone Watch
Price: $55.92
9 used & new from $53.12

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, April 11, 2013
This watch is beautiful! I wear it everyday, dress or casual. The only drawback, if your eyesight is not as good as it used to be, the date box is hard to see. Other than that, this watch is great.

Dropbox
Dropbox

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME SO FAR!, April 11, 2013
This review is from: Dropbox (App)
I've only used it a few times, but so far it's great. Very user-friendly! I recommend anyone, at least giving it a try.

Peppa Pig - Happy Mrs Chicken
Peppa Pig - Happy Mrs Chicken
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Addictive, February 18, 2013
The child I purchased this for absolutely loves it. She plays it all the time. Very kid friendly-no explanations were necessary.

Sanuk Women's Carpe DM Sidewalk Surfer,Khaki,8 M US
Sanuk Women's Carpe DM Sidewalk Surfer,Khaki,8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Shoe, January 10, 2013
I purchased this shoe for my daughter. Sanuks have become a fave in our home. As always with Amazon, delivery was on time, price was incredible and the merchandise was just as described. Could not be happier. Sure wished I would have ordered 2 pair.