Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Summer Dawn > Reviews

Browse

Summer Dawn's Profile

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Summer Dawn "darling one" RSS Feed (Los Angeles, California USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Car Mount ,Ubegood [Car Mount Holder] Magnetic Cradle-less Universal Car Air Vent Mount Holder for Nexus 5x / Nexus 6P / iPhone 6s / 6/6s Plus and Andriod Cellphones (Silver)
Offered by Ubegood
Price: $12.99
4 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 13, 2016
Love this thing! So small and unobtrusive. Much better than items that are 3x the price and huge and clunky. Awesome!

Herbs-Rose of Jericho-Whole
Herbs-Rose of Jericho-Whole
Offered by Atharva Products
Price: $6.00
9 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, June 13, 2016
This review is from: Herbs-Rose of Jericho-Whole
These were perfect. Exactly what I wanted. Opened beautifully and really wowed the recipient. Thank you.

Defense Soap Antifungal Body Wipes 40 Count (Pack of 2) - 100% Natural and Pure Pharmaceutical Grade Antibacterial Tea Tree Oil and Eucalyptus Oil Helps Wash Away Ringworm, Jock Itch, Dry Skin, Dandruff, Acne, Psoriasis, Yeast, and Athlete's Foot
Offered by Maxton & Company
Price: $24.98
2 used & new from $24.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gym wipes, March 11, 2016
Perfect for lunchtime workouts where I don't have time to get a shower afterward, but don't want mat sweat and ickies all over me. Also don't want to smell bad. This does the trick.

I also had a bad case of ringworm a month or so ago which required heavy duty medication to get rid of, so I think of these as an extra preventative.

School Smart Electric Pencil Sharpener with 12-Pack TeachingMart Pencils, Black
School Smart Electric Pencil Sharpener with 12-Pack TeachingMart Pencils, Black
Offered by Speed Of Light Distributors - Shipping at the Speed of Light
Price: $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the cash, March 11, 2016
OMG. I don't usually leave reviews, but wow. This is a thing of beauty. I'm an artist, and I like long leads on my pencils. I also want them really sharp. I also don't want my expensive pencils eaten in the process. This is a great sharpener, handles prismacolor pencils and verithins beautifully. Also handles my fav little chalk pencils, Stabilo Carb-Othello (which you're not supposed to do, but I wanted to, so there). And doesn't break them!!! Be gentle with them, don't stuff them in there.

I could not be happier. I replaced an xacto sharpener that looked similar and worked great for years, but finally gave up the ghost. I wanted to replace it with exactly what I had, but reviews for the xacto model weren't exactly stellar. I was hoping to spend less, but now that I have it and see how beautifully it works, I'm SO HAPPY I spent the extra money. Will update if I have any issues, but I don't foresee any.

Ethical 3-1/2-Inch Pet Food Can Covers, 3-Pack
Ethical 3-1/2-Inch Pet Food Can Covers, 3-Pack
Price: $1.29
37 used & new from $0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect., March 11, 2016
Pretty standard. Same ones I buy at the pet food store, only cheaper b/c Amazon. Fits fine, looks good, same colors and everything. :D

Tomyln Immune Support L-Lysine Supplement Powder for Cats, 100g
Tomyln Immune Support L-Lysine Supplement Powder for Cats, 100g
Price: $11.84
21 used & new from $9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, March 11, 2016
Cat has no problems eating this, and it's easier mixing it into his food than it was to feed him little treats every day. He doesn't have weepy eyes when he has his lysine - I just wish a vet had pointed this out years ago.

ReliBeauty Women's Backless Splice One Piece Swimsuit (Medium(US6-8), Navy)
ReliBeauty Women's Backless Splice One Piece Swimsuit (Medium(US6-8), Navy)
Offered by ReliBeauty
Price: $21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars but I'm annoyed at the fitting issue, March 11, 2016
Not for big booty girls. Or even medium booty girls. It's cutting into my backside a little. I'm still gonna wear it, it's cute as hell, but I'm annoyed at the fitting issue.

Car Charger - Untamable 4 Port USB Cell Phone Charger From Vano - Apple iPhone, RV, Truck, Travel Accessories - 12/24V-5V/6.8A Cigarette Lighter Plug
Offered by Vano Products
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, March 11, 2016
Not seeing any improvement on speed of charge. Maybe has something to do with the cord?? Gonna try that next. Do like that I can plug more than one thing in.

Cat Dancer 301 Cat Charmer Interactive Cat Toy
Cat Dancer 301 Cat Charmer Interactive Cat Toy
Price: $4.19
49 used & new from $0.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., March 11, 2016
My cat LOVES this thing. We play every night after his walk outside, and it helps him calm down. I think the exercise also helps him poop more regularly. Anyway, he adores this thing. Good replacement for my shoestring, because that poor thing was getting a little tattered.

I put it in a drawer he can't access when we're not playing with it, because he DOES like to chew on it. Only play with your cat and this toy supervised. They go crazy for this thing and there's some horror stories in the comments, but seriously - just watch your cat when you play with them. Pay attention. That's what - 15 mins of your time?? Worth it to save the anxiety of having the cat chew an end off and possibly swallowing it. But it's a great toy!!

HDE Women's Funky Digital Print Design Graphic Stretch Footless Fashion Leggings (Binary Star, Medium)
Offered by HDE
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars gooood, March 11, 2016
These are super cute. Wash cold inside out and hang to dry.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6