Profile for Happy Shopper > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Happy Shopper RSS Feed (Ohio)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Update later..., May 21, 2015
Just arrived today!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a Happy Shopper yet..., October 2, 2009
Great idea to cover an extra hole in the counter! Great vase design. However I was sent just the vase and no parts to connect it to the counter! Called the company with out any luck as to how to get the correct parts. After being sent a Stainless vase in a Chrome box w/o all the correct mounting parts I was told to throw it out (I can use it elsewhere!) and I'd be sent the Chrome. Was told that 'hopefully' the parts would be in the next box sent. I even asked if I could speak with someone in shipping to know what exactly I was getting (was told no). The Chrome vase arrived--alone. I called Brizo directly for the parts. They arrived but do not fit and the directions sent were for installing a sprayer. The two parts sent do fit into the hole in the counter but the vase has no where to screw into the counter part. I will try to rectify with Brizo for the needed parts but may not have purchased from BuyPlumbing if I knew what I'd be going through. The price so far has been less than full retail listed. Hopefully I will find the parts I need to put this together permanately on my counter.

BELLA 13330 12-Piece Rocket Blender, Stainless Steel
BELLA 13330 12-Piece Rocket Blender, Stainless Steel
Price: $21.00
23 used & new from $17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Tip to Soften the Sound..., October 2, 2009
This blender is wonderful. Just looking for more cups. I had the M. Bullet until it stopped working when I purchased the Bella. The inside of the main blender unit is much easier to clean than the M. Bullet. It is completely smooth inside. To help with the loud noise with these little blenders just double a towel on your counter and use the blender on top of that. Can also use a double towel on top of the cup too! Works great when I'm trying to use when someone is resting/sleeping.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2014 11:27 AM PDT

KOHLER K-647-CP Simplice Pull-Down Kitchen Sink Faucet, Polished Chrome
KOHLER K-647-CP Simplice Pull-Down Kitchen Sink Faucet, Polished Chrome
Price: $252.45
11 used & new from $150.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, September 22, 2009
Liked the design I saw online. Like it even more in my kitchen! Very good price.