Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Karen LR > Reviews

Browse

Karen LR's Profile

Customer Reviews: 208

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Karen LR RSS Feed (Nashville, TN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Cecilio 4/4CEVN-3BL Solid Wood Blue Metallic Electric/Silent Violin with Ebony Fittings in Style 3 (Full Size)
Price: $129.99
3 used & new from $129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful instrument and case!, February 4, 2016
Let me start by saying I am not a violinist, or a musician at all for that matter and that I bought this primarily to use with a number of other instruments as props for photo shoots with high school seniors. That said, I am getting everything set up and tuned so that the kids can actually play them during their sessions. I ordered this particular violin because I already have an electric cello and upright bass of the the same brand, Cecilio, and I love the modern sculptural look of the instruments. It arrived very well packaged and in a well padded semi rigid case that was lined in velvet the same color as the violin (blue) - I certainly didn't expect such a nice case for the money. The violin itself is beautifully finished and was already setup with the bridge in place so all it will require is fine tuning which I will do myself using a Snark tuner. The bow looked to be decent quality too although there were a few broken hairs which I suspect is normal. The headphones are very cheap quality but that isn't a problem for me as I have decent Bose headphones and a guitar amp. The only real issue for me was that the rosin was not secured properly in its holder and flew across the room and shattered into pieces when I tried to rosin the bow! Having prepped the bow using the rosin that came with the cello, I tightened the strings a little, plugged in my Bose and played a few notes on the as yet untuned instrument just to check everything was working as it should. The tone was really nice and I'm sure that once tuned and in the hands of someone who knows how to play this will be a sweet little instrument - it will certainly photograph nicely!

Kinnaird Ireland Steampunk Cincher - Removable Front & Brass Buttons 24" Black
Kinnaird Ireland Steampunk Cincher - Removable Front & Brass Buttons 24" Black
Price: $200.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful corset!, January 28, 2016
Beautiful corset - really well made, fully lined and heavy weight. Great value and fast delivery.

PLAYGIRL LABEL Steampunk Steel Boned Waist Cinching Shaper Corset 24" Chocolate

Playgirl Brocade Full Steel Boned Overbust Shaper Cinching Corset 20" Black/Red
Playgirl Brocade Full Steel Boned Overbust Shaper Cinching Corset 20" Black/Red
Price: $135.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful corse!, January 28, 2016

Charmian Women's Retro Goth Spiral Steel Boned Brocade Steampunk Bustiers Corset with Jacket and Belt Black Medium
Offered by AXIYA Lovely Fashion
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great steampunk corset, September 26, 2015
I love this corset - it seems to be decent quality and well constructed and fits well though I needed to lace it pretty tightly. I am usually a size 4 and bought the medium - the corset was on the generous size though luckily there is plenty of adjustment, whereas the jacket fits rather snugly. I hadn't plan to use the jacket because I thought it might look a little too "fetishist" with it on, but it is actually pretty cool and hides the slight overspill that tends to happen at the back if you lace a corset tightly. I'm pretty sure it is not 100% leather, especially as the laundry instructions say it is machine washable but then I wouldn't expect it to be for the price.

One Rewards Chicken Breast Freeze Dried Dog Treats, 20-Ounce
One Rewards Chicken Breast Freeze Dried Dog Treats, 20-Ounce
Offered by Globalinx Pet, LLC
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitty Crack!, September 4, 2015
My cats love freeze dried chicken (we call it kitty crack!) and go crazy for it, but the cat specific products all come in tiny packages and work out very pricy for a multi-cat home. This is 100% chicken same as the cat brands but at a fraction of the price, and my cats don't notice any difference!

Astaxanthin (12mg) with Organic Coconut Oil, 60 Veggie Softgels
Astaxanthin (12mg) with Organic Coconut Oil, 60 Veggie Softgels
Offered by Sports Research
Price: $24.95
3 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Astaxanthin, September 4, 2015
I've started taking Astaxanthin after researching supplements to help prevent cancer since my father was diagnosed with kidney cancer. I can't say that I feel any different since taking the product, but the info I found online seems to indicate it has performed well in trials for its cancer protecting abilities

White Long Sleeve Deep V-Neck Floral Lace Mesh Sexy Night Ball Gown Maxi Dress
White Long Sleeve Deep V-Neck Floral Lace Mesh Sexy Night Ball Gown Maxi Dress
Offered by Winson's store
Price: $28.75
3 used & new from $24.87

2.0 out of 5 stars Badly finished neckline and arrived with greasy marks, August 19, 2015
The dress itself is reasonably well made except for the neckline, which in unfinished and very roughly cut - you can see the jagged edge where it has been cut by hand (not too carefully) and the neckline is also not completely symmetrical. The dress I received also has a number of small greasy or dirty spots on the back. Overall, I am very disappointed as it could have been a great dress with a little more attention to detail.

LimoStudio Photo Video Studio Seamless 10' x 20' Solid Black Muslin Backdrop Photo Studio Background , AGG1601
Offered by KimOutlet
Price: $32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent backdrop for the money, August 5, 2015
I had fairly low expectations of this backdrop based on the price compared with the other backdrops of this size on Amazon, however I am actually very impressed. It is a lightweight polyester material not muslin, and there is a slight sheen but this was not obvious at all in the images I shot. It arrived folded but the creases were barely visible after a short while and I didn't need to steam it. I stand my subjects about 8' from the backdrop and use a hair light to separate them from the background with no background light when I am shooting on a black background to provide an intense black.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20