Profile for KC > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 78

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KC RSS Feed (Tennessee)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
(18x24) Ron Burns Mori Art Print Poster
(18x24) Ron Burns Mori Art Print Poster
Offered by AllPosters
Price: $5.24
5 used & new from $5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, May 2, 2015
Have these framed throughout my basement and love the splash of color they bring. Can't help but smile when I see them! :)

Squirt, Art Poster by Ron Burns Art Poster Print by Ron Burns, 18x24
Squirt, Art Poster by Ron Burns Art Poster Print by Ron Burns, 18x24
Offered by Picture Peddler
Price: $34.00
4 used & new from $10.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a cat lover, but needed a few more pictures., May 2, 2015

Ron Burns Landy Art Print Poster - 18x24 Animal Art Poster Print by Ron Burns, 18x24
Offered by PosterRevolution

Bemis 7750TDG 000 Sta-Tite Round Open Front Toilet Seat, White
Price: $39.31
14 used & new from $24.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice heavier molded plastic, May 2, 2015
Replaced my teen son's (read---can't aim well) 5-year old painted wood toilet seat with this one. (Big YUK!)

Yup, it's a toilet seat. Nice heavier molded plastic, anti-microbial, and very simple to install. The snap off bolts ensure a correct installation. A little bit more than I'd like to pay for a plastic one, but it is well designed and will be much more sanitary AND easier to clean.

Will probably replace the other ones in my house with the elongated version in the near future.

Malden International Designs Graduation 4-Opening Class of 2013 Matted Numbers Collage Picture Frame
Price: $6.23
2 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these frames!, April 29, 2015
At this price, I picked up two of these awesome frames. One for my 2013 grad, and one to modify for my 2015 grad. Will likely have to have a custom mat cut if my creative side fails me, but at least they will match!! :)

(It is a square frame approx 11"x11" as pictured despite what the dimensions state.)

L'Oreal Paris Superior Preference Mousse Absolue, 900 Pure Light Blonde
L'Oreal Paris Superior Preference Mousse Absolue, 900 Pure Light Blonde
Price: $11.99
14 used & new from $7.00

2.0 out of 5 stars The mousse was easy to use and that's the only good thing I ..., April 18, 2015
It's been 18 years since I last dyed my medium blonde hair. Went with the 900 to even out my sun lightened layers and cover up the ever increasing gray mane I was getting around my hairline.

Since this product indicated "Grays are covered beautifully" and it was able to be reused for multiple applications, I decided to go for it.

Guess I should have read these reviews on Amazon before purchasing at the local big box store.

The mousse was easy to use and that's the only good thing I can say. THE GRAY IS STILL THERE and I have ZERO results after 40 minutes of my time and ~$14 for the purchase. I can tell the dye evened out some of the sun's damage, but a good hair cut would have done the same and now I have to wait to try something else.

This hair color is a neat idea but fails miserably in the results department.

O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet Cream 3.2oz Jar
O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet Cream 3.2oz Jar
Price: $7.82
94 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product to keep your heels and feet super soft., January 14, 2015
Super. Great. Stuff!

Will not use anything else ever again.

Well worth the price and lasts a long time.

Hoosier Hill Farm Wasabi Peas, 5 lbs. (80 oz.)
Hoosier Hill Farm Wasabi Peas, 5 lbs. (80 oz.)
Offered by Hoosier Hill Farm®
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars this is a good deal and they have just enough kick to make ..., January 14, 2015
WOW! I didn't realize how much 5 lbs would be. Put quite a bit in a plastic storage contained and still have a HUGE ziploc bag left.

Would have given them 5 starts, but they are a bit on the hard side and some have an odd aftertaste.

For the price/pound, this is a good deal and they have just enough kick to make a nose run. Like them!

O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream 2 Pack + O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet Cream :: Value Pack
Offered by Enter 123
Price: $18.52
14 used & new from $18.28

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME! Went to four different stores over the holidays ..., January 14, 2015
This. Stuff. Is. AWESOME!

Went to four different stores over the holidays to get this as a stocking stuffer and was sold out everywhere. Finally just ordered this three-pack and sent it to my daughter. She works in the service industry and was getting cracked fingertips.

This stuff worked immediately and she loves it! I have used the Healthy Feet for the past few years and with a little maintenance my feet are baby soft with this cream.

Convenient packaging. Great non-greasy products. O'Keeffe's is the best! :)

LapGear Jumbo MyDesk (45303)
LapGear Jumbo MyDesk (45303)
Price: $27.99
54 used & new from $19.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift! This replaced an over sized piece of ..., January 14, 2015
Great gift! This replaced an over sized piece of cardboard. Only I would have liked more was a notepad holder or clip on the side to hold a piece of paper, but think I can improvise.

Perfect size and allows plenty of room to use a mouse. Would definitely recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8