Profile for J. Layman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 56

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Layman RSS Feed (WV, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Moog K80066 Sway Bar Link Kit
Moog K80066 Sway Bar Link Kit
Price: $20.37
53 used & new from $16.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Obnoxious rattling clunking sound gone, January 18, 2015
I decided to try and figure out what the annoying rattling/clunking sound was every time my wife's 2001 Focus hit the slightest bump in the road. After doing some research and watching videos on YouTube, everything pointed to the sway bar linkage. These things were cheap and the repair didn't look too hard so I thought I would try them. I'm no great mechanic and working in the driveway in 30 degree weather it took me about two hours to get everything fixed, the majority of which was spent trying to get the nuts loose on the old sway bar links. Took it out for a drive on a bumpy back road and it was like night and day. No more annoying sound and the car just drove more solid. The Moog parts were definitely beefier and better made than the factory sway bar links that were on the car. Best thing is that these will probably outlast the car so I don't have to worry about replacing them again. Would definitely recommend.

METRA Ltd 86-5618 ford Radio Removal Keys
METRA Ltd 86-5618 ford Radio Removal Keys
Price: $6.15
45 used & new from $3.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, January 17, 2015
Worked as intended with no problems.

[MFI Apple Certified] Cambond Lightning cable 1feet / 0.3Meters Element Series 8-pin USB SYNC Cable Charger Cord-Metal Silver(1 Feet/0.3 Meters)
Offered by Cambond
Price: $31.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, January 17, 2015
Seems very well made and braided cord is flexible. Perfect length between the head unit in my car and my cell phone when it is on my dash. Would definitely recommend.

Apple TV MD199LL/A (Current Version)
Apple TV MD199LL/A (Current Version)
Price: $89.99
117 used & new from $70.26

2.0 out of 5 stars One of it's main selling points doesn't work, January 4, 2015
Bought this mainly to mirror iPad and Macbook video to the TV. Works fine with iPad but if I use it to mirror or extend video from the desktop of my Macbook Air, the video is very choppy and jittery. Tried every fix I could find online and no luck. Apple knows about it but hasn't fixed it. With that problem, the Apple TV is basically just a Roku with no Amazon Prime. Well, not quite...Roku has Plex, which works.

Zeetron Light up USB Cable for Samsung S2,s3,s4, Note, Galaxy, Kindle, Blackberry, Driod, HTC Mirco Data Sync & Charging - Retail Packaging (Micro to Usb)
Offered by Zeetron
Price: $4.99
2 used & new from $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars One for Two, November 27, 2014
Ordered two and one is defective right out of the box. Only lights red even when it is just plugged into powered USB port and not charging anything. Will change rating based on how Zeetron customer service responds.
Edit: I'll go with a final review of 3 stars. The working cord I got works well. I contacted Zeetron about the defective cord I ordered from Amazon and they asked for my order number. I gave the order number that Amazon issued and they said my order number wasn't found and dismissed me by asking if I had any additional questions. That's not good customer service.

Crocs Men's Santa Cruz Slip-On Loafer,Khaki,11 (D)M US
Crocs Men's Santa Cruz Slip-On Loafer,Khaki,11 (D)M US
Price: $49.46
7 used & new from $49.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Great kick around shoes, October 12, 2014
Bought these to take to the beach. They run a little small. I usually wear a 10 and a 10 in these fit pretty tight. I reordered an 11 and they fit just a tiny bit loose but I think that's how these are actually supposed to fit. Right off the bat, I got gasoline on them at the gas station as we were leaving for vacation. I sprayed them off with water and let them dry and you can't even tell. I wore them a lot over the course of that week and they proved to be super comfortable and go with just about everything. My only criticism is that every time you take your foot out, the insole, which just sits loose in the shoe, kind of sticks to the bottom of your foot and tries to pull out of the shoe. It gets very annoying. Other than that, really like them.

Beck Arnley  043-0979  Fuel Filter
Beck Arnley 043-0979 Fuel Filter
Price: $20.47
32 used & new from $13.83

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems., October 12, 2014
It's a fuel filter so not much to be said. Installed with no problems and works fine.

Duranimals DuraScoop Cat Litter Scoop (colors may vary)
Duranimals DuraScoop Cat Litter Scoop (colors may vary)
Offered by Oliver's Pet Care
Price: $12.99
18 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Last scoop you'll need to buy., October 12, 2014
A little heavy but nice and sturdy. Will not break like plastic scoops. Would absolutely recommend.

Zoo Med Laboratories AZMBL20 Betta Hammock
Zoo Med Laboratories AZMBL20 Betta Hammock
Price: $2.99
30 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh., October 12, 2014
Fish never really used it and it eventually refused to stay stuck to the side of the tank.

Tetra 25900 Whisper Bio-Bag Cartridge, Small, 2-Pack
Tetra 25900 Whisper Bio-Bag Cartridge, Small, 2-Pack
Price: $2.99
29 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, October 12, 2014
I have a small 1.5 gallon betta aquarium and these things keep it clean. I test the water every three or four days and it always tests out with no or very minute levels of ammonia. Keeps water crystal clear. Would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6