Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for KM88 > Reviews

Browse

KM88's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KM88 "KM88" RSS Feed

NCAA MY U Florida Gators Royal Blue Monarch T-shirt (Medium)
NCAA MY U Florida Gators Royal Blue Monarch T-shirt (Medium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, non-traditional sports shirt, September 22, 2011
Nice shirt, true to size and pretty soft fabric. For anyone wondering, this shirt is a true "Florida Gator" blue color. Item was shipped in a bag rather than a box so it arrived pretty wrinkled but overall was a great purchase.

Photoshop Compositing Secrets: Unlocking the Key to Perfect Selections and Amazing Photoshop Effects for Totally Realistic Composites
by Matt Kloskowski
38 used & new from $21.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Photoshop Book!, September 22, 2011
This book is great! Matt Kloskowski did a great job in writing easy to follow instructions. I would disagree with the reviewer who said this book is all about photography. I think graphic designers will benefit greatly from this book as well. I've only read one chapter and skimmed the rest so far, but my first impression is there are a lot of tips for taking photographs but some equally great Photoshop tips as well. The first page I read instructed how to get rid of that nasty white edge we sometimes get after cutting out/masking out a person in Photoshop.... that tip itself was worth the price of the book for me. Can't wait to see what Kloskowski comes up with next!

Kaffe Fassett's Country Garden Quilts: 20 Designs from Rowan for Patchwork and Quilting
by Kaffe Fassett
Price: $23.94
27 used & new from $8.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, will be buying more Kaffe books in the future!, September 22, 2011
WOW! Kaffe is amazing, as is this book. The quilts in this book are fantastic. I love that he rates each quilt with 1 to 3 stars to give readers an idea of the difficulty level. I just wish there was a place to buy quilt kits for the quilts in this book. Tracking down all the right fabric could be difficult and costly when you factor in shipping from multiple places.

George Foreman GSF026B Deep Fryer with Smart Spin Technology
George Foreman GSF026B Deep Fryer with Smart Spin Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! Best Fryer EVER!, July 15, 2009
Great product. We've been raving to everyone about this fryer! The inside area of this fryer is a bit small but because of that the unit heats up oil very quickly. We've been making a couple batches of food in this fryer in about the same time we could have made it in our larger fryer simply because it heats up so fast. Spin cycle is awesome - it really does take out a lot of the grease. The only negatives I could find are: small basket size (although I kind of like the smaller size), the lid is somewhat flimsy (but not a big deal), and basket can at times be difficult to slide up and down. You'll read other reviews on here stating that the "view" window doesn't work because it steams up - that's only half true. For us, it steamed up the first few times we used it; after that I guess it got that nice "grease" film/coating and now you can see through it just fine when frying foods... it is however a bit small for viewing much. This product is pretty heavy-duty so I'm sure we'll be using it for years to come. However, if you're buying this to "lose weight" because it "spins out the fat/grease"... be warned, this product heats up and cooks food so quickly you may find yourself frying foods more often.