Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for scurrie > Reviews

Browse

scurrie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

scurrie RSS Feed

Touching Shadows: Book One of The Scroll of Shadows Trilogy
Touching Shadows: Book One of The Scroll of Shadows Trilogy
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent Read, July 23, 2012
When I read the description of the main character having psychic abilities, I knew this book would be right up my alley. I was hooked from the very beginning by the way the story flowed so easily and the humor and quick wit of Megan. The story had so many twists and turns and introduced me to characters I loved, and characters I loved to hate. I can't wait until the next installment in The Scrolls of Shadows Trilogy.

Lost Child (Volume One) - Anguish in the Nantahala
Lost Child (Volume One) - Anguish in the Nantahala
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Entertaining, March 30, 2012
At first I wasn't sure if I could handle reading this book since I have children of my own. But I am so glad I did. Although the storyline is quite disturbing, it had my attention from the very beginning. The writing style is very detailed and I thought I knew what was going to happen next by the subtle clues, but surprisingly the story went into a completely different direction. I had a bit of trouble remembering all of the characters from the various agencies. I look forward to the next installment of Lost Child.

Homestay - A Japanese Girl's Romantic ESL Adventure in Vancouver, Canada
Homestay - A Japanese Girl's Romantic ESL Adventure in Vancouver, Canada
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Homestay, January 21, 2012
Homestay is the endearing story of Sumiko whose adventure to Canada is bumpy from the start. She is a very likeable character and one can not help but root for her through all her mishaps. Although this book is intended for Japanese students to further develop their english, I learned a few things about Japanese culture as well. This is a light hearted story that was entertaining from start to finish.