Profile for Dougyfish > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dougyfish ":~" RSS Feed (Los Angeles)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Port Authority - Breathable Textured Waterproof Hooded Soft Shell Jacket. J706 - Large - Charcoal
Offered by StandardWorkwear
Price: $46.54
3 used & new from $46.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Good styling, great material, just a little small., December 10, 2014
I sometimes fit regular sizes and sometimes need tall. This doesn't come in a tall size and was a little short in the regular size. GotApparel processed the return and refund very quickly.

iPhone 6 Plus Case ,i-Blason Prime [Kickstand] Apple iPhone 6 Plus (5.5) 2014 New Release [Heavy Duty] [Dual Layer] Combo Holster Cover case with [Locking Belt Swivel Clip] (iPhone 6 Plus, Black)
Offered by i-BLASON
Price: $16.99
8 used & new from $16.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Great protection and great holster features., December 10, 2014
I have been using my iBlason Prime Kickstand case with my iPhone 6 Plus for a couple of weeks now and there is a lot to like about the case. It provides great protection. My favorite part is the holster which stays on my belt no matter what and allows for easy swiveling since which I use depending on if I\'m walking, sitting at my desk or getting into and out of my car. It docks and undocks with the holster very easily and docks with a satisfying click.

Here are the downsides. The first is that when you have the case resting on the kickstand you cannot use the touch screen with one hand. At first I though this was because the material of the case was too slippery but I've found that even if you set the case on something like a mouse pad it still swivels too easily. You have to hold it with one hand to use the touch screen with the other. The reason to have a kickstand is so that you don\'t have to hold the phone.

A similar issue is if it is laying flat on a table top it rocks side to side as you use the touch screen and twirls easily as well. Maybe this is an issue with the unit I got and not a design flaw. It also will not dock in my iHome iDL95 docking station alarm clock but I think that's true of most cases with significant protection.

I give it four stars for excellent protection and a great holster. It looses one star for instability on the kickstand and flat on surfaces.

Velleman PSSMV1USA 3-12Vdc Switching Power Supply
Velleman PSSMV1USA 3-12Vdc Switching Power Supply
Offered by Electronix Express
Price: $14.50
9 used & new from $14.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, February 27, 2014
I have a splitter that takes the VGA out of a computer and sends one signal to the local VGA monitor and splits one to a monitor five stories up using Cat 5E cable (digital signage). I've had it a long time and the power supply died. I couldn't find one that had the right voltage and plug size until I found this. Works like a charm now. I have a box of power supplies but next time I need one I may just spend the $16 bucks for another one of these rather than dig through the box and get frustrated.

Leatherman 934850 Quick-Release Pocket Clip and Lanyard Ring
Leatherman 934850 Quick-Release Pocket Clip and Lanyard Ring
Price: $5.22
25 used & new from $3.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice addition... for the tools it fits., January 3, 2014
The description says that it fits the Leatherman Wave tools. Be aware that there are (at least) two different variations of the Wave tool with no name or model differentiation.

I have one that I bought a while ago that has a non-replaceable phillips head screwdriver and the blade locks are parallel with the blades. I have a newer version with a replaceable multi-head driver receptacle and the blade locks are perpendicular to the blades and also serve to lock the fold-able tools in place.

Both are very nice tools but only the more recent one will accept the Quick-Release Pocket Clip or Lanyard Ring. That being said the clip is very nice. Fits securely and seems to be strong enough that it will last.

Gator Cases EVA Case for Wireless Microphone (1 Space)
Gator Cases EVA Case for Wireless Microphone (1 Space)
Price: $64.99
17 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, convenient and what took someone so long to come up with something like this., January 2, 2014
I have six of these for my Sennheiser G3 units that get used all over the camps I work at. Perfect fit for the receiver, the handheld slides in the round side pocket and the AC adaptor and lapel mic transmitter slip in the elastic bands in the back. When you use it the antennae protrude through the zippered slot on top. Nice material, nice padding, solid zippers. I have nothing bad to say about these units at all.

Samsung HW-F550 2.1-Channel 310 Watt Soundbar (2013 Model)
Samsung HW-F550 2.1-Channel 310 Watt Soundbar (2013 Model)
Offered by goodstufforsale
Price: $299.99
5 used & new from $258.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, easy setup., January 2, 2014
I bought this with my new Samsung UN55F6400. I watch mostly sports and movies and this really improves the sound over the two Polk audio stereo speakers I was using. The wireless sub-woofer is great, you can put it anywhere in the room. The only reason I don't give it five stars is that there is no way to have it turn on when you turn on the TV. This is poor planning on Samsung's part.

KEY-BAK #485B-HDK Retractable Reel with 48 inch (122 cm) Kevlar Cord, Black Front, Steel Belt Clip, 8 Ounce Retraction, Split Ring
Price: $14.27
5 used & new from $12.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Very durable and the length is great, January 2, 2014
I can reach the card reader at the parking entrance while sitting normally in my car. I couldn't do that with the 24 inch version I originally bought and this is not that much bulkier on my belt.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Planted these last spring and they were delicious, January 2, 2014
Every seed germinated. They grew like crazy and we got a ton of pods. They were delicious as whole pods right off the vine and later in the season we harvested the peas out of the pods for salads and other dishes.

Talent GC10 Guitar / Instrument Cable 1/4" Male to Male 10 ft.
Talent GC10 Guitar / Instrument Cable 1/4" Male to Male 10 ft.

3.0 out of 5 stars If you need a cheap cable this is ok., January 2, 2014
The ends don't stay screwed tight. Other than that it's pretty good for the price although I wouldn't use it where it might get heavy wear or abuse.

Women's Bamboo Pajamas - Sweet Paradise (Bordeaux, Medium) Sleepwear for Women Mom Mother in Law Sister Aunt Grandma Niece Granddaughter Luxury Gifts for Her WB0002-BDX-M
Offered by TexereSilk
Price: $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, comfortable and a great fit, January 2, 2014
I bought these for my wife for Christmas and she loves them. And I love touching her when she wears them, it's a fantastic soft material.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3