Profile for SK > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SK RSS Feed (NY, NY)

The Guru Delivery
The Guru Delivery
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Honest and simplistic journey, July 12, 2012
This review is from: The Guru Delivery (Kindle Edition)
The reason I started reading this book was because I found the title catchy. It seemed like an easy read and I was curious to know more about a truck driver's life. Honestly, before the author pointed it out, I had never really stopped to think about what it entails. For all the essential deliveries they make, I was guilty of only thinking about not being stuck behind one of those big trucks. What I did not expect was for this light hearted book to be carrying such a profound message. You may have read about "law of attraction", "creative visualization", "gratitude", "love", "karma" and many other wonderful ways to reach your higher self. This book in a way sorts it all out. Author delivers a step by step guide that leads him to his happiness and fulfillment. And he does this in the most simplistic way!

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wire Puzzle Rack
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wire Puzzle Rack
Price: $15.99
46 used & new from $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars M&D Puzzles do not fit, August 21, 2008
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Most Melissa & Doug Puzzles like First shapes, Chunky numbers & Jumbo ABC puzzles etc.. did not fit the rack. Only the smaller sound puzzles fit the rack.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 31, 2008 2:51 PM PDT

Chef Philippe 20-Piece Deluxe Rotating Tub-O-Tools Set, Red
Chef Philippe 20-Piece Deluxe Rotating Tub-O-Tools Set, Red

2.0 out of 5 stars RECEIVED BROKEN ITEM TWICE, January 29, 2006
This item was shipped to me months after I placed the order (though at the time of purchase Amazon showed that item was in stock). The rotating holder was broken, so I requested a replacement. Guess what a month latter I received another damaged piece. I am now being told by customer service that they are not sure how long before this item is replaced!!! I would not suggest buying this item at AMAZON.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Within weeks the phone stopped working, October 25, 2005
I was very disappointed with this phone, the handset stopped working within weeks and the range is not very good.