Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Fidlar UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Labor Day Savings with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for drebbles > Reviews

Browse

drebbles' Profile

Customer Reviews: 1147

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

drebbles RSS Feed (Arlington, MA USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
DBPOWER Dimmable Eye-protection LED Desk Lamp (6W, Touch Control, 800LUX, 3-Level Dimmer, Flexible Arm, Glossy Black)
Offered by NovaPower
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I need!, September 2, 2015
This desk lamp has a three level dimmer: very low light, medium bright, and very brightIt it is antiglare. It has an adjustable gooseneck that can be moved up and down from side to side.

Since a number of people in my office complained that the overhead lights were too bright, several of the lights were removed, leaving areas of my cubicle almost too dark for me to see. Consequently, I have been looking for a desk lamp and was happy to have an opportunity to test and review this desk lamp. I am glad I did - I love it! The lamp is very sleek looking and fits nicely in my cubicle. It is very easy to turn on and off and I love the fact that you have three levels of brightness to pick from (I am using this on the middle setting). I do find the lowest level to be a bit too low for using at work but it would be perfect to use at home as a nightlight. I was a bit concerned that this would overheat because I am leaving it on for up to nine hours a day but that has not been an issue.

I love this desk lamp and wonder how I ever survived at work without it!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

Essie Nail Color Summer 2015 Collection, Chillato, 0.46 fl. oz.
Essie Nail Color Summer 2015 Collection, Chillato, 0.46 fl. oz.
Price: $8.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with this, September 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I usually do my own nails and I am always willing to try new brands, colors etc. Consequently, I have tried a lot of different nail polishes and know what I like and don't like. Unfortunately, I was not too impressed with this nail polish. The color I got, Chillato, is a very bright green (it almost looks like it glows in the dark!) and not my favorite color at all. Color aside; this nail polish didn't work well. I usually apply a base coat, two coats of whatever color I want to wear, a topcoat, and I am good to go. This polish is very thin, almost watery, and the two coats of color I applied were streaky. The end result was a sloppy, thin manicure and I ended up removing the nail polish and using a different brand and color.

I was not pleased with this nail polish.

Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Foil, 130 Sq Ft
Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Foil, 130 Sq Ft
Price: $8.72
5 used & new from $7.15

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this all the time!, August 31, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I use Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Foil all year round. Once grilling season starts I use it to wrap barbecue ribs, to cover the grill rack when grilling chicken wings or other messy items, to wrap baked potatoes in, to wrap corn on the cob, and much more. When I can't grill, I use Reynolds Wrap in the oven on items like spiral ham, some chicken dishes, barbecue ribs ( I do love my barbecue ribs!), and more. Cooking this way makes cleaning a breeze, indoors or outdoors. I also use Reynolds Wrap to cover leftovers that I then place in a freezer bag and in the freezer- it does an excellent job of protecting the food from freezer burn. The foil is very easy to tear off, doesn’t stick to the food (or grill), and, even though I use it almost every day, at 130 square feet it lasts a long time.

YogaAddict Men's Yoga Long Pants, Army Green - Size S
YogaAddict Men's Yoga Long Pants, Army Green - Size S
Offered by YogaAddict
Price: $59.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these yoga pants!, August 28, 2015
These yoga pants are on the heavy side (they remind me of sweatpants) and are perfect to wear when exercising in cool weather (you would probably not want to wear these if you are doing hot yoga). The pants have an elastic waistband with a drawstring and two pockets.

I love these yoga pants! While these are labeled men's pants and my brother does wear them a lot (he is on the skinny side and a size medium fits him perfectly) I “borrow” them from him from time to time and I find them to be very comfortable for women to wear as well as men. I wore these one cool morning to do outdoor yoga - they were nice and comfortable and allowed me to do all the yoga poses without feeling constrained while keeping me warm without feeling overheated. I have also worn these on my walks outside - again they are nice and comfortable to walk in. My brother also wore these to outside yoga and says they were nice and comfortable on him. The pants are nice and long but not so long that I am tripping over them while exercising. I also love the fact that they have pockets as I have a hard time finding exercise pants with pockets. These pockets are perfect for holding items like keys or your cell phone if you are heading out for a walk. Finally, while these are called yoga pants, they are comfortable enough to just wear around the house or, as I mentioned above, going for a walk.

I really like these yoga pants.

Egg-Tastic Microwave Egg Cooker and Poacher for Fast and Fluffy Eggs
Egg-Tastic Microwave Egg Cooker and Poacher for Fast and Fluffy Eggs
Offered by DNA Response - Authorized Seller
Price: $14.99
20 used & new from $11.67

4.0 out of 5 stars Egg-xactly what I need when I'm in a hurry!, August 27, 2015
There are times, especially when I am at work, when I need a quick but nutritious breakfast. Because of this, I gladly took the offer to use and review the Egg-Tastic Microwave Egg Cooker and Poacher and I am glad I did.

The Egg-Tastic is very easy to use. Just put up to four eggs in the cup ( I find two eggs to be more than enough for one person), stir with a fork or whisk, add in any extra ingredients ( make sure you don't go over the fill line) and cook according to your microwaves wattage and the number of eggs used (usually a minute or so). When the eggs are done cooking take them out of the microwave (make sure you use potholders as the ceramic cup gets very hot) and enjoy.

The most part I really like the Egg-Tastic - it is a quick and easy way to cook breakfast. The eggs smell delicious when you take them out of the microwave. Granted the consistency is a bit odd as the eggs are one big lump but I find that if you stir them with a fork after cooking them that breaks them up so they look like scrambled eggs. As for the taste - the eggs don't taste quite as good as “real” scrambled eggs but like the kind you find in frozen breakfasts but they still tasted pretty good and I eat them all up. Because everything is done in one cup - the mixing, cooking, and eating – clean- up is very easy, just wash the cup and lid and you are done.

The Egg-Tastic is perfect when you need a quick but tasteful breakfast.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

Suzanne Andrews: Arthritis Relief Walking Workout for Seniors with Free Fitness Band
DVD ~ Suzanne Andrews
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $12.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective, August 25, 2015
"Arthritis Relief Walking Workout for Seniors" has two two-mile workouts (the first one utilizes the Functional Fitness Band which is included with the DVD and the second one can be done with light hand weights or even a bottle of water). Each workout can be done separately or they can be done together for a four mile workout. Each workout has two variations - one sitting and one standing.

Workout Number One:

This is a nice thirty minute walking workout that utilizes the Functional Fitness Band (which is included) for much of the workout. The Functional Fitness Band is nice and sturdy and easy to use. There are a nice variety of moves in this workout including walking in place, toe taps (to the side, back, in front), marching with knee lifts, leg extensions, and more. My favorite moves on this workout are the leg presses (putting one foot on the Fitness Band and raising your leg up and down then switching to the other leg) and the abductions (putting the fitness band around your legs and then put putting one leg to the side and then switching to the other leg). While I did do these exercises while standing, I did notice the chair exercises were just as effective as the standard ones with a nice variety of moves.

Workout Number Two:

This thirty minute two-mile walk involves using light hand weights (or water bottles) and if I had to pick a favorite of the two walks on this DVD it would be this one simply because I love using weights while exercising. Again, there is a nice variety of moves in this section including marching in place, knee lifts, walking back and forth, toe taps (forward, back, and to the side) crossover steps, and more. You incorporate the weights or water bottle for many of these moves. Again, I did not do the chair exercise but I really liked watching the different variations done when sitting in the chair. One thing I really liked about this segment is the fitness tips in the left hand side of the screen that let you know what movement is coming up next.

Bottom line:

While this DVD is titled "Arthritis Relief Walking Workout for Seniors" you don't have to be a senior or have arthritis to benefit from this workout. I am not quite a senior nor do I have arthritis, but I do have the aches and pains associated with getting older and I find this exercise DVD really works. I am a huge Leslie Sansone fan and I find this DVD to be perfect for days when I want a less intense that Leslie's but still effective workout - I can definitely feel the benefit by the end of this DVD. Suzanne Andrews has a nice gentle presence - she really seems to enjoy what she is doing and her enthusiasm is catching. The music is upbeat - perfect for the workouts. I like that there are so many options on this DVD - two different two-mile workouts or a four mile workout, as well as doing these exercises by either walking or sitting in a chair.

I highly recommend this DVD.

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 28, 2015 7:21 AM PDT

DAOTS Canvas Causal Backpack Vintage Rucksack Daypack for Men Travel Climbing Camping Hiking (1-Year Warranty-Brown)
Offered by DAOTS
Price: $45.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very versatile!, August 24, 2015
This is a nice sized bag that can be used in many ways: as a backpack, rucksack, satchel, duffel bag, handbag, suitcase, messenger bag, cross body bag, mailbag. and shoulder bag. It has many pockets and a detachable shoulder strap. It is made of canvas and the inside is 100% cotton.

I love the versatility of this bag - the possible ways of using it seem almost endless. This is a perfect bag to take, for example, on a weekend camping trip - you can use it as a duffel bag to hold your clothes and then convert it to a backpack to go hiking (it is very quick and easy to convert it) The interior of the bag is roomy. Besides the main compartment there are numerous smaller compartments - some are large enough to hold a small laptop, others are small and just big enough to hold items like pens or keys. There is also a side pocket that is perfect to hold a water bottle. Along with the detachable shoulder strap, the bag also has straps to wear it as a backpack and three additional handles if you want to carry it as a briefcase. I find it very easy to carry around no matter which handles I use. While this bag can be used in many ways, I am primarily using it when I go Letterboxing or Geocaching - it is a perfect size to hold everything I need for both hobbies.

I love this bag!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

Rubbermaid Litterless Juice Box, 8 1/2-ounce (1876874)
Rubbermaid Litterless Juice Box, 8 1/2-ounce (1876874)
Price: $3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I need, August 20, 2015
The Rubbermaid Litterless Juice Box holds 8 1/2 ounces of liquid. It has a screw-on top, a sipping spout, and a removable straw that reaches to the bottom of the container. The juice box is freezer and top rack dishwasher safe.

I bring cereal into work which means I need milk with my cereal. I don't like bringing in a carton of milk because it tends to "disappear" and often I don't realize it is gone until I go to use it (not to mention the fact that milk is too expensive to keep buying over and over again especially after I sometimes just get to use it once before it is gone). I have been looking for a small container to keep just enough milk for my cereal and Rubbermaid literalistic juice box and Rubbermaid Litterless Juice Box is the best I have found. It holds more than enough milk for my needs and doesn't leak so I feel safe putting it in my lunchbox. I haven't used the straw but it is a nice addition if you have children that will be using this juice box. My one issue is that after a while no matter how often you wash it the inside does get a bit grungy and I end up buying a new one. Still, it does last a long time and it is great to hold liquids so I don't mind replacing it every so often with a new one.

I am very happy with the Rubbermaid Litterless Juice Box.

Kitty Shack - 2 in 1 Tube Cat Mat and Bed, Pet Accessories
Kitty Shack - 2 in 1 Tube Cat Mat and Bed, Pet Accessories
Offered by accessorize_depot
Price: $24.97
8 used & new from $16.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Both my cats love this, August 19, 2015
When I first got my cats, who were kittens at the time, I got them a “kitty tunnel” to play in as well as two kitty beds. They loved the Kitty tunnel and played with it until it was destroyed (they loved hiding in it and jumping out as people walked by). The kitty bed was less successful as only one cat slept in it (the other one prefers laps). When I saw the Kitty Shack Two-In-One Tube Mat and Bed, I had to take it thinking my cats would love it.

My cats do love it but for entirely different reasons! One cat, the one who played with the kitty tunnel the most, loves the kitty shack part of this. It is not as long as the tunnel we used to have, but she can still hide and stick out her paw as my other cat walks by. My other cat, the one who usually prefers laps to kitty beds, loves sleeping on top of the kitty shack. She also loves to sleep on the mat once I unzip the kitty shacak but she usually doesn't wait long enough for me to actually unzip it!

Both of my cats love the Kitty Shack Two-In-One Tube Mat and Bed but for entirely different reasons.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

Wellness Divine Duos Natural Grain Free Wet Cat Food, Seafood Savories Variety Pack, 2.8-Ounce (Value Pack of 24)
Price: $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They like it! They really like it!, August 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
While my two cats will eat any kind of dry cat food, they are fussier about their wet food preferring Fancy Feast, which they have been eating since they were kittens, to other cat food (an experiment with Sheba did not go well and is still joked about in my family). So it was with some trepidation that I gave them Wellness Divine Duos Natural Grain Free Wet Cat Food, Seafood Varieties. To my surprise (and delight), both cats loved it! This cat food has two layer -: one layer of savory pâté that is topped with a layer of tender cuts in gravy. I received three sets of different flavors: Tilapia Pâté and diced Ahi Tuna; Tuna Pâté and diced salmon; and Chicken Pâté and Diced Salmon. I thought for sure my cats would prefer one set of flavors over the others but once again they fooled me - they love all three sets!

My cats really like Wellness Divine Duos Natural Grain Free Wet Cat Food, Seafood Varieties.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20