Profile for cone gobbler > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cone gobbler RSS Feed (Pacific Northwest)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Mohu Leaf 50 Indoor HDTV Antenna (formerly Leaf Ultimate)
Mohu Leaf 50 Indoor HDTV Antenna (formerly Leaf Ultimate)

4.0 out of 5 stars Goodbye cable, May 13, 2014
This antenna has worked well for me and I am able to receive the networks, Fox and some other stations. I will occasionally get some pixilation but this will normally resolve in a few minutes. Good antenna and great value compared to cable.

CARVED Aztec Calendar Engraved Cherry Galaxy S3 Matte Black Case - Retail Packaging - Wood
Price: $27.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, May 13, 2014
Many compliments on this case. It's solid and attractive. Get one and you'll be happy with it. Thanks so much.

Light and Motion VIS 180 Degree Micro Bike Light
Light and Motion VIS 180 Degree Micro Bike Light
Price: $44.99
23 used & new from $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Light. Great Customer Service. Made in the USA., May 13, 2014
The Vis 180 is a great little light that has served me well. I like that it is visible to the sides as well as back. One unexpected option is that the bottom of my saddle glows if I point the light up slightly.

Customer service is outstanding. I had a problem with the small screw bolt that connects the light to the back plate. I emailed Light & Motion and they are sending me a replacement.

It's too bad others have experienced some difficulty with this light. I'm certain if they contact customer service they will have their problem resolved. Great product!

Grounding Strength Synergy Blend - 10 ml,(Oshadhi)
Grounding Strength Synergy Blend - 10 ml,(Oshadhi)
Offered by Med Therapies
Price: $23.67
3 used & new from $21.25

4.0 out of 5 stars different formulation! Good Seller., October 30, 2013
I really like the original formulation for the Oshadhi Grounding Strength blend: Rosewood, Sandalwood and Cedar. This item I received is called Grounding Strength but there is no Rosewood in it. Instead it has been replaced with Amyris and something called Howood. The scent is similar but not quite right. It does not have the great calming effect of the original formula and I don't like it. I have written to the seller Green Market to inquire and will follow up here.

I changed my rating due the sellers good customer service. Yes the Oil formulation has changed and I preferred the prior blend. However, the seller is good at communicating and with customer service and it is not their fault manufacturer changed the blend.

Bodum YoYo Personal Tea Set with Infuser and 12-Ounce Glass
Bodum YoYo Personal Tea Set with Infuser and 12-Ounce Glass
2 used & new from $99.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Glass seal broke!, June 5, 2013
I initially loved this set for all of the reasons already mentioned. The reason I gave 2 stars is that I have had item for two months. The other night I was having a cold drink and I heard a gurgling sound and saw the liquid filling the previously empty cavity of the glass. Don't know why it happened as glass had not been damaged. Too late to return, too. Probably a defect in glass construction and I'm sorely dissapointed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars broke and dropped my bike/ Change of heart, March 31, 2013
I have used this stand about 7 times to work on my bike. Today while I was washing my bike the bolt that holds and turns broke and dropped my Madone. It weighs 16 pounds on a chubby day. very dissapointed. I thought the bolt was steel, but looks more like pressed cement. Gosh darn it! Why can't we make good products anymore. Are Park Tools mad in China now? Anyway, I'm outside warranty, maybe Amazon can help...

Update: I emailed Park Tools and they immediately replied they were shipping a replacement part for free! Great customer service. Thanks!

14kt Yellow Gold Polished Dyed Green Jade 10 mm Lever-back Earrings
14kt Yellow Gold Polished Dyed Green Jade 10 mm Lever-back Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars Clasp not like in picture ):, March 4, 2013
Maybe I just got a defective clasp, or maybe they are not making them like in the picture anymore. But the earrings I received had a clasp that did not fit. The little wire on top did not fit into the lower part like in the picture but was half an inch short on both earrings. My girlfriend was nice about it but I could see that she felt I may have gone cheap on her gift.
I sent them back. Re-ordered and maybe I'll get a decent set because the jade is nice.
I'll repost after I get the second set. Amazon don't fail me know :)

...got a replacement set and this one is not defective. The clasp actually works! Nice earrings for the price, but poor quality control on these imported products. First set had a defective clasp, and replacement set had some adhesive glue that had run along the jade. I scraped it off. Not worth the full "retail price" listed, but nice, nonetheless.

Syrcadian Blue SB-1000 Sad Light Therapy Device
Syrcadian Blue SB-1000 Sad Light Therapy Device
Price: $68.00
4 used & new from $59.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Blue light causes me tension headache, January 3, 2013
I bought this light because I like the design which fits on top of my computer screen, and after having read the other positive reviews.

For me the light does not work well because the blue light gives me a slight tension headache. I do not look directly into the light though it is in my field of vision. I have two other SAD lights that I like very well: The upright Northern Light Flamingo model and a smaller compact Sphere Gadget model. Both emit white rather than blue light and both are very pleasant for me.

Flamingo 10,000 Lux Full Spectrum Light Therapy Floor Lamp for SAD, Black
Flamingo 10,000 Lux Full Spectrum Light Therapy Floor Lamp for SAD, Black
Price: $258.95
8 used & new from $240.82

4.0 out of 5 stars Flamingo Happy Light!, January 3, 2013
My partner bought this for us because I had been complaining of feeling lethargic in these dark Nortwest Winters. Set-up is easy and we placed it next to the wingback I read the paper and watch TV in.

Light is surprisingly white and bright, and I think my mind is more clear throughout the day as a result. I can actually form complete sentences before finishing my first cup of coffee :)

I don't know about all the scientific research supporting light therapy, but I like my Flamingo Happy Light.

Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 2nd)
24 used & new from $73.45

4.0 out of 5 stars A Rift in the Matrix, November 5, 2012
There is a glitch with the Kindle Fire HD/Pandora (pre-installed). The problem is that Pandora will not sign out and I need to manually turn off the Kindle Fire to shut down Pandora.
Amazon Customer service was very nice and had me try a number methods to fix but none worked, and apparantly Amazon is working on the known glitch. At this point they do not know if it is a problem with the Kindle Fire device itself or with the Pandora application. Whatever it is I hope there is a software update soon to clear the problem.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 6, 2012 9:10 AM PST