Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Tasha > Reviews

Browse

Tasha's Profile

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tasha RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Motion for Murder (Jamie Winters Mysteries Book 1)
Motion for Murder (Jamie Winters Mysteries Book 1)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected!!, September 29, 2014
I was a little skeptical when I first received this book. I thought it may be an okay read just to pass the time. It is fun being wrong! This book was so good, Jamie is so naive it lands her in crazy situations that should be annoying but is funny. I can not wait until the next book in the series.

Homicide in High Heels: High Heels Mysteries book #8
Homicide in High Heels: High Heels Mysteries book #8
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this series!!!, May 5, 2014
This is one of my favorite series. I love Maddie and Ramirez together. I am so happy to see Ramirez in a new way as Mr. Mom. He is finally shown spending time with his kids. I hope to see more of Maddie and Ramirez working together in future books.

The Chocolate Cat Caper (Chocoholic Mystery Book 1)
The Chocolate Cat Caper (Chocoholic Mystery Book 1)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love!!!, November 10, 2012
I really enjoyed this book. The main character misspoken words did not bother me. She has a speech impairment and I didn't find it annoying. A person can not turn it on and off in real life so I didn't expect her. I have to admit at times she was a little slow (but who isn't). Going into this book I thought I would hate because of a few bad reviews. I'm glad I decided to give this book a chance.

Daryk Hunter (Daryk World, Book One)
Daryk Hunter (Daryk World, Book One)
Price: $3.35

1.0 out of 5 stars hated!!!, October 29, 2012
I agree with the other one star reviewer. The heroine is crazy. She gets in situations where the hero saves her instead of being grateful she gets mad. In her mind she knows she is wrong but doesn't admit. He kills to protect her and she is mad because he is a murderer. I had to stop at 33% because I can't deal with this heroine. I'm so glad it was free.

Sunrise for Two
Sunrise for Two
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars really bad!!!, September 19, 2012
This review is from: Sunrise for Two (Kindle Edition)
May contain spoilers!!! This book really got on my nerves. It switched from different characters without notice. I had to reread sentences over because I got lost. This book was poorly written. I hope this is the author first book so she can get better. I felt like the author just threw something together. I did not like any of the characters. The hero was painfully annoying. He kept screwing up and then seek advice from everyone and screw up again. The heroine friends sounded obsessed with her or maybe too dependent. I didn't understand when the hero boss basically told the heroine to sleep with the hero. Then everyone had to know he fell asleep. I know this is fiction but it didn't have to sound insane. By the time I got to 85% I started scanning and finally just stopped. This book was not for me others might enjoy it but I would not recommend.

Those Violet Eyes (Honky Tonk Hearts)
Those Violet Eyes (Honky Tonk Hearts)
Price: $3.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!!, September 18, 2012
I read a lot of good books and once in a while I come across a book that is better than good. This is one of the best books I have read in a long time. The only bad thing about the book is it ended. I really enjoyed the characters. The heroine letting her brother take advantage of her did not bother me because she grew from it. I thought it was an important part of her character story. I enjoyed most about this book was there were no misunderstandings. If the characters had something to say they said it. I rarely give five stars so this book was really something. I would recommend people to read this book. You will finish with a big smile on your face.

BLIND MAN'S BUFF ( Classic Australian Romance)
BLIND MAN'S BUFF ( Classic Australian Romance)
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars not good, September 2, 2012
I really just did not like the book. I wish I known the deceit would last the whole book. I thought the heroine was very childish. How can you be mad at someone because he left you and he doesn't even know your real name. I would think you would tell some one you love your name. Her thoughts in the beginning in the classroom were annoying. I just can't get over the pretending your are someone else the entire book and secretly hating the person. They could have got everything out in one conversation but then the book would be over. Like I said if I known the deceit would last the whole story I would have known to skip.

Through Your Eyes
Through Your Eyes
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, September 1, 2012
This review is from: Through Your Eyes (Kindle Edition)
I loved the story. The only problem is it was to short. It would have been nice to hear more about them getting to know each other before it jumped to the end.

The More I See: a western romance (Texas Hearts Book 3)
The More I See: a western romance (Texas Hearts Book 3)
Price: $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars boring, September 1, 2012
I usually like books with not much going on, but for some reason I could not get into this book. I get why other people might have gave it five stars. It just wasn't for me. It was just really boring. I misread the description. I thought she was still blind but she wasn't so I started the book disappointed.

The Doctor and the Single Mom (Men of Mercy Medical Book 9)
The Doctor and the Single Mom (Men of Mercy Medical Book 9)
Offered by Harlequin Digital Sales Corp.
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Did I miss something???, August 15, 2012
I didn't understand why Jill and the town thought everyone wanted her. They didn't even know the doctor and assumed he wanted Jill. He thought she was outside the top ten in looks when he first met her. I felt the blame game was too much and didn't make sense. i just really wanted him to tell the town off and say he didn't want her. He was too nice.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 16, 2012 7:42 PM PDT