Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Stephen G. Floyd > Reviews

Browse

Stephen G. Floyd's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stephen G. Floyd "Floyd's Home School" RSS Feed (Columbus, GA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Georgia-Pacific Spectrum® Standard 92 Multipurpose Paper, 8.5 x 11 Inches, 1 box of 3 packs (1500 Sheets) (998606)
Price: $14.99
32 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quick service, excellent quality product, well packeed., February 3, 2014
This product came a day before it was scheduled to come. The box was very sturdy packed well so that the paper inside was not harmed or scuffed in any way. Excellent quality of paper. I will recommend this seller to anyone and will order.
Yes, it is more expensive, with shipping, than going to one of the office supply stores, but, I didn't have to take my time, use my gas, brave the weather, or deal with anyone. This, to me, a virtual shut in, worth the little extra on shipping.

Fellowes Workstations Step File II Organizer - 8.25" x 7.25" x 6" - 5 Compartment(s) - Steel - Black
Offered by My office innovations
Price: $13.06
4 used & new from $13.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Better product than the picture shows. excellent seller, February 3, 2014
Had a problem receiving it, but it was the fault of USPS, not the seller's fault. When I showed the seller that my order had not come even though it was showed delivered, he replaced it and shipped it immediately. Excellent seller. As to the product itself, It looks like a thin wire rack in the picture, but in actuality, it is very well made, sturdy, and should last me the rest of my life. I did not use the little rubber feet that came with it, they were too hard to put on, but my desk won't be harmed by the smooth slides on the bottom. I will use this seller again and certainly recommend him to anyone who may ask.

Inktoneram Remanufactured Ink Cartridges High Capacity Replacement for Epson 126 (5xBlack, 5xCyan, 5xMagenta, 5xYellow , 20-Pack)
Offered by Xpress Ink & Toner
Price: $11.97
8 used & new from $11.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent dealer and product., February 3, 2014
Shipped quickly, arrived several days before promised. I have used one of the black cartridges already and it performed just as good as a brand new one. I did not keep track of the number of pages I got from it, however, I did get a lot. I am very satisfied and would certainly recommend this seller to anyone.

SanDisk Cruzer CZ36 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive, Frustration-Free Packaging- SDCZ36-008G-AFFP

3.0 out of 5 stars Works OK, I guess, August 2, 2013
It's OK, but not what I expected. Seems to work fairly well, but sometimes hard to recognize my pin number.

Human Biology
Human Biology
by Daniel D. Chiras
87 used & new from $0.04

5.0 out of 5 stars For, July 18, 2013
This review is from: Human Biology (Paperback)
This book was chosen as a text book for high school homeschooling. Our teenage grandson is brilliant. High school text books
on this subject were simply too simple and in the ones recommended for our school system had numerous out right errors in them. So, we chose this one, partly based on reviews that it was the most accurate text on the market that we could afford. It was excellent. I could not have chosen a better book. The writing, explanations challenged us both, but we learned a great deal from it. I still have it and will keep it.

The Prentice Hall Reader (6th Edition)
The Prentice Hall Reader (6th Edition)
by George Miller
60 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars For Home Schooling, July 18, 2013
At the time I was helping to home school my grandson. This has been a while back. He is brilliant, very high IQ, and while we had to follow normal high school curricula the normal high school text books were far below his abilities. He was thoroughly bored by them. So we got these. They were OK. Not fantastic, but OK. Along with the book we used the internet to supplement
the chapters in the book.

Belkin USB 2.0 4-Port Ultra-Mini Hub
Belkin USB 2.0 4-Port Ultra-Mini Hub
Offered by SheppyShop
Price: $42.99
8 used & new from $27.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the purpose for which I purchased it, July 14, 2013
This is a very compact, easy to use, very small Hub. All you do is plug the wire into a USB port and then you have four more USB ports that work well. None of them re powered ports, but this is not what I wanted It came quickly, the seller was easy to deal with and I will probably buy from him again. It does get somewhat hot to the tough as you use it and I don't know if this is normal operating temperature or not, thus the 4 stars.

Targus Lap Chill Mat for Laptop, Black/Gray (AWE55US)
Targus Lap Chill Mat for Laptop, Black/Gray (AWE55US)
Offered by ER Sales Store
Price: $26.36
128 used & new from $19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had purchased one sooner., July 12, 2013
Received a little sooner than promised, packaged OK, vendor a good one, though needs to communicate details about shipping better. This product is excellent. Most of the time the bottom of my lap-top is cool or maybe lukewarm to the touch. Just enough elevation at the rear to make it a perfect height on my lap. I am pretty much a shut in confined most of the time to a recliner. This fits everything perfectly. I wish I had ordered one last year.

Dispatches from the Edge: A Memoir of War, Disasters, and Survival
Dispatches from the Edge: A Memoir of War, Disasters, and Survival
by Anderson Cooper
440 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed., July 12, 2013
The vendor was fine, book in good, new shape, came quickly, didn't cost much. However, it was so wordy I found it hard to follow. The points were not clearly drawn and needs a very serious, critical re-write; perhaps several re-writes. I did not finish it all. Sorry.

L.B. Evans Men's Chicopee Slipper,Black,13 EEE
L.B. Evans Men's Chicopee Slipper,Black,13 EEE

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Satisfied, July 12, 2013
Good slippers. I have used them for about a year now, they hardly show signs of wear, even though I have walked outside to get the mail in the rain, etc. Shipped on time, packaged well, I am well satisfied. Next time, though, I will order a size smaller; but this was my fault, not theirs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3