Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "Cyndel" RSS Feed (Cali)

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Samsung Galaxy Note Screen Protector Shield ( AT&T Version ) + Lifetime Replacements
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $16.95
3 used & new from $5.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Certainly don't buy it for the joke of a warranty, November 11, 2013
Their lifetime warranty and customer service is a joke. I bought this product because of the warranty. When it started peeling off my phone within 6 months of normal use, I contacted the company for a replacement. They charge a $3 "shipping fee" and then tax you on top of that (you're not supposed to charge tax on a shipping fee so they bill it as a replacement fee even though they say it's for shipping). When I complained of the dishonest practices they did nothing, just responding that the fee is indicated on their replacement form. I will never buy any of their products again and I highly recommend you look elsewhere for your purchase. I'm sticking with Skinomi's product from now on. They have great customer service and true lifetime replacements. I can only assume that all these good reviews haven't tried better companies yet or reviewed it right after purchase.

The Lure of the Moon (The Scripter Trilogy Book 1)
The Lure of the Moon (The Scripter Trilogy Book 1)
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Read it for a book club, October 19, 2013
...and I still wish I hadn't. It's a vapid teen romance novel which has no endearing characters and an uninteresting plot. Please save yourself the time. The romantic courtship consists of the boy spending a lot of money on the girl.... how ... innovative. Not really the stuff of which my fantasies are made.

Retrolink Nintendo 64 Classic USB Enabled Wired Controller for PC and MAC, Black
Offered by SaleSpot
Price: $13.36
18 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great USB Adaptation, October 19, 2013
I use this controller with Project 64. Zelda on my PC? Yes, please. You know how sometimes you come back to stuff you used to do in your childhood and you wonder how that ever could have been entertaining? Not so with Zelda. It's just as great as it ever was and do is this controller. No problems with any buttons malfunctioning.

Logitech G700s 910-003584 Rechargeable Gaming Mouse
Logitech G700s 910-003584 Rechargeable Gaming Mouse
Offered by T.R.G.
Price: $59.99
79 used & new from $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The first wireless mouse I've liked, October 19, 2013
I use this with my desktop. I need my desktop mouse to be useable for gaming (Team Fortress 2, mostly). This works wonderfully and I don't notice any lag from it being wireless. I love not having my cord get caught up on anything. Good job, Logitech.

8GB Fresh Crystal Flower Pattern Strap USB flash drive with Necklace
8GB Fresh Crystal Flower Pattern Strap USB flash drive with Necklace

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute gift, April 17, 2012
I got this for my 15 year-old cousin for Christmas and she loved it. All of her friends got a kick out of it too. The only problem is the sloooow transfer rate and the flimsiness of the drive (it is a pic usb drive, not a normal one, see link below). It is certainly a cute novelty piece, though.
[...]

OnGuard Bulldog Combo DT 5012C Bike U-Lock w/ Cable & Bracket
OnGuard Bulldog Combo DT 5012C Bike U-Lock w/ Cable & Bracket

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks sturdy, April 17, 2012
Pros: big U-lock (it can fit with the tire and the frame).
Cons: mounting it on my mountain bike was a hassle. The mount would not fit around my fat mountain bike frame on most places, limiting the spot I could mount it on to the bar down by my tire.

Satechi BT Wireless Bluetooth Portable Speaker System for MP3 Players, iPhone, Android Phones, and iPad
Offered by Satechi
Price: $59.99
4 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Teeny tiny speaker, pretty big sound, July 27, 2011
I was very impressed with the sound quality of this little sucker. It is so tiny, when I saw it I thought it was going to be horrible. I was pleasantly surprised. Connecting via bluetooth isn't the easiest but once I understood that it really DOES have to be within 8 inches of your device to connect (even though the range is much larger once connected) it went a lot smoother. Great product. I had never heard of the brand before but I will keep this company in mind for future purchases. I am very satisfied.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best camping towel ever, September 5, 2009
I used this towel on my month long camping trip around the US. It was a great space saver and definitely did its job. It was even big enough to wrap around my body and be covered which is exactly why I ordered this product instead of other like it that were too small to cover me!