Profile for Louis T > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Louis T RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Louisville Slugger MLB225YB Youth Wood Baseball Bat (26-Inch)
Louisville Slugger MLB225YB Youth Wood Baseball Bat (26-Inch)
Offered by JustBats
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The quality shows!, February 16, 2013
Nice quality bat for your son or daughter! Bought this in conjunction with a youth team uniform for a school project that my son had to complete. It completed the picture of him as his favorite Yankee.

Lighthouse Stamp Perforation Gauge Model ZS
Lighthouse Stamp Perforation Gauge Model ZS
Offered by ALSS Collection
Price: $3.99
3 used & new from $3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool!, February 16, 2013
Product works as described and is a must if you are trying to determine the coil counts of some of those prized stamps in your collection!

OP/TECH USA 0901012 S.O.S. Strap for bags, briefcases and luggage- neoprene (Black)
Price: $22.82
25 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and durable product!, February 16, 2013
I'm a mailman and I was looking for a strap for my satchel that didn't dig into my shoulder. I have to carry alot of weight sometimes and I found this strap to be very comfortable and very strong. The connecting hooks are metal and not plastic like many other straps. Great product.

Nanoblock White House
Nanoblock White House
Offered by FH Direct
Price: $34.95
51 used & new from $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice representation of the White House!, February 16, 2013
This review is from: Nanoblock White House (Toy)
The smaller Nanoblocks weren't a problem for my son to handle, and although there are less pieces than some of the other Nano sets, this one was less expensive and produces a great representation of the White House!

Nanoblock Deluxe Castle Himeji
Nanoblock Deluxe Castle Himeji
Offered by JAPANESE cool items store[World wide shipping]
Price: $108.00
12 used & new from $89.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of pieces in this nano set., February 16, 2013
My son just loves the Lego technic kits, but since he already has constructed most of them I was looking for an alternative. The Nanoblock pieces are a lot smaller than Lego, but the shear number in this set kept him busy for days and days. His smaller fingers had no problem picking up and connecting the pieces. I'm glad I found a product that he liked to construct and that kept him busy for quite awhile.

STA-BIL 22275 Ethanol Treatment with Performance Improver - 32 oz.
STA-BIL 22275 Ethanol Treatment with Performance Improver - 32 oz.
Price: $16.96
2 used & new from $16.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for motorcycles., December 2, 2012
Barely rode my motorcycle after I received it. One day when I was ready to go on my first log ride, it wouldn't start. I didn't realize that the cause was the ethanol gasoline that I originally put in the tank. After getting help from the dealer to start the motorcycle and a little advice to use an ethanol treatment, I purchased this product. It gets mixed into every tank of gas I put in the motorcycle, and has started every time since then. I would recommend this product.

Wilson Youth Poly Warp Knit baseball Pant, White, Medium
Wilson Youth Poly Warp Knit baseball Pant, White, Medium
Price: $22.93
2 used & new from $22.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality!, December 2, 2012
Nice quality item and material feels great. Great product and my son really loves to wear it with his Yankees youth team uniform Set!

Alarm Clock Security Hidden DVR video CCTV Camera Motion Detector mini covert DV Camcorder + webcam recording Clock + LCD Remote
Offered by TRUE SAVINGS

4.0 out of 5 stars Product works!, December 2, 2012
Received the item in great time. Had to buy a micro SD card as a suplement to the purchase. It certainly works as advertised, although I will say that your subject can't be more than a few feet, otherwise the quality of the image drops substantially. You could probably buy better quality security clocks, but you will definitely pay a signficantly higher price for them. For the price, and the basic acceptable quality of the image I can recommend this product.

Dickies Men's Work Socks - White Thermal Liner
Dickies Men's Work Socks - White Thermal Liner

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally found them!, December 2, 2012
I work as a mail man and have a great need to keep my feet warm in the freezing weather in winter. When my store bought pair of sock thermal liners from a couple of years ago wore out I tried to find some more pairs at local retailers. Couldn't find them anywhere, but thanks to Amazon and this seller I finally found them. They work great!

Franklin Sports MLB New York Yankees Youth Team Uniform Set
Franklin Sports MLB New York Yankees Youth Team Uniform Set
Price: $20.99
24 used & new from $15.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Uniform., December 2, 2012
My kid needs to dress up for school as his favorite sports hero. Product is made of good quality materials, and you should have seen my kid's face when he put it on. The look alone was worth the price!

Page: 1 | 2