Profile for Christie J. Ryan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christie J. Ryan RSS Feed

Steve Madden Women's Xternal Wedge Sandal
Steve Madden Women's Xternal Wedge Sandal
Price: $39.99 - $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these, May 3, 2014
Totally love these wedges and I get so many compliments on them. However, after a night of heavy drinking, I ate it in a parking lot and scuffed this beauts up and now I cant find em anywhere :(

Viva La Juicy By Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum Spray for Women, 1-Fluid Ounce
Viva La Juicy By Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum Spray for Women, 1-Fluid Ounce
Offered by red_light2
Price: $41.00
8 used & new from $41.00

5.0 out of 5 stars ONE OF MY FAVORITES, March 9, 2012
This arrived at it's earliest time. It was wrapped great. It is long lasting too (always go for EDP rather than EDT). Very much worth the money spent. I wear all year round and get compliments regardless of the season. Lots of compliments!!!! YUMMY!! LOVE IT!

Alternative Women'ss Joni 3/4 Sleeve Baby Doll Top, Petal, Medium
Alternative Women'ss Joni 3/4 Sleeve Baby Doll Top, Petal, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars decent, March 9, 2012
This shirt is very comfortable. I have owned it for less than a year. I wash it in the washing machine, and sometimes put it in the dryer. I have found that the back of the shirt near the upper seam, by shoulder blades, holes are forming. Which is a bummer, because I really did like the shirt. Also, it wasn't as long as I'd hoped for. Id def recommend hand washing and air drying due to the material to avoid holes.

Star Wars Super Trooper Men's T-Shirt, White, Small
Star Wars Super Trooper Men's T-Shirt, White, Small
Offered by Kryptonite Kollectibles
Price: $21.59

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT, March 9, 2012
I am a female who wears size 5 jeans and weighs about 120 pounds and I bought a small. It fits perfectly. It is long, but not too long. Perfect.I get several compliments on this shirt. LOVE IT!!

Chi By Chi Royal Treatment Ultimate Control Fast Drying Volume Shaping Spray 12 Oz (unisex)

5.0 out of 5 stars The smell, March 9, 2012
This package arrived on the earliest date. It was wrapped great and arrived FAST! I love this hair spray because of it's smell. I get so many compliments on how great my hair smells, especially by men. I don't see how anyone could not like the smell. It has white truffle, rosemary, sage and black walnut extracts. I can't get over how good this hair spray smells. LOVE IT!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars bring the bags back, February 13, 2011
i love these vitalio bags!! the leather is great, the style is way cute, and over all these are amazing bags. i miss them and want to buy more!

Sanuk Women's Donna Sidewalk Surfer,Cream,5 M US
Sanuk Women's Donna Sidewalk Surfer,Cream,5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy, March 1, 2010
I do like these shoes, i mean sandals :) I read prior that they ran big, so I bought a smaller size. I normally wear a size 6, so I bought a size 5. I wish I would have went for size 6 because they are quite snug. I am sure I can stretch them out tho. I do enjoy wearing these shoes, they are very stylish...I also have to say they aren't really creame, they are a bit more darker, in the picture they appear very soft thick clothe like, but they are thin clothe. I do like them tho :)

Flat Clutch Wallet with Glossy Crocodile Print and Multiple Id Slots
Flat Clutch Wallet with Glossy Crocodile Print and Multiple Id Slots

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, March 1, 2010
my only complaint is that my cards get stuck in the id slots, which is annoying and hurts the fingers by trying to dig it out. It is a good product for the price.