Profile for Edward W. Hood > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Edward W. Hood "May my words be few, and my prayers be many" RSS Feed (Tallahassee, Fl)

Page: 1 | 2
Fed Up
Fed Up
DVD ~ Katie Couric
Price: $9.96
24 used & new from $9.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed our lives, October 22, 2014
This review is from: Fed Up (DVD)
My wife had the documentary sent to us from her netflix queue. We both immediately recognized the importance of changing our families diet. I decided to buy this DVD as a thank you for saving us from ourselves. We will be able to share the truth with others.

The Day the Earth Stood Still (Three-Disc Special Edition) [Blu-ray]

Breaking Bad The Final Season
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable accurate writing, February 22, 2014
Breaking Bad is such an addictive show to watch. The reason I think Breaking Bad is such an EPIC show is because of its realism. Every second of the show makes you feel like you are actually watching Walter White in real life. The scenes are completely believable!

Lone Survivor (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD with UltraViolet)
Lone Survivor (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD with UltraViolet)
DVD ~ Mark Wahlberg
Price: $13.99
53 used & new from $7.25

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best war movies I have ever seen, February 18, 2014
I knew Lone Survivor was going to be a good movie simply because Ben Foster AND Mark Wahlberg are in it. This movie really struck home for me because I have been to all of the bases in the movie and the mountains brought back so many memories of Afghanistan. I hope this movie wins an oscar. G-d bless the Afghan who helped Marcus Latrell. Not all Afghans are bad people. The scene where the villagers were massacred all the while protecting Marcus nearly brought me to tears.

MUST HAVE FOR MY COLLECTION.

Of Two Bearded Men
Of Two Bearded Men
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Christmas song, December 9, 2012
This review is from: Of Two Bearded Men (MP3 Music)
Even though my family does not observe Christmas, it is still my favorite Christmas song. This song is definitely worth your time.

The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button (The Criterion Collection) [Blu-ray]
The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button (The Criterion Collection) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Brad Pitt
37 used & new from $3.61

5.0 out of 5 stars The greatest movie ever made., December 31, 2011
This is my favorite movie and I think it is an absolute masterpiece. The soundtrack is impeccable. The screenplay and storyline move the heart.

Diablo II Soundtrack
Diablo II Soundtrack
7 used & new from $21.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Melodic and soothing, February 18, 2009
This review is from: Diablo II Soundtrack (Audio CD)
If anyone is looking for a soundtrack which is subtle yet inspiring, Diablo 2 offers it. Some of the greatest pieces of writing I have ever written have come while listening to this soundtrack. The music almost takes you out of this realm mentally and spiritually. It is very relaxing and engaging. I've thought about having this music played continually throughout my house over a home theatre speaker system if I ever get time to install it.

You Found Me
You Found Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Bridging the gap between Christian and secular, February 3, 2009
This review is from: You Found Me (MP3 Music)
I love this song because the artist is expressing His experience with God and how He felt on the inside. It reminds me of my own struggles I have experienced while walking the road of life.

Chicken Fried
Chicken Fried
Price: $0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars A song of pride for us country folks!, February 3, 2009
This review is from: Chicken Fried (MP3 Music)
If your looking for a song to play at a family barbeque or just something to play hanging out around a campfire in the middle of the woods, this song's for you. It's certain this song is going to be a classic years down the road.

Take for example the following lines from the song-

"And its funny how it`s the simple things in life that mean the most
Not where you live or what you drive or the price tag on your clothes
There`s no dollar sign on a piece of mind this I`ve come to know"

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Do you want to speak a new language???, January 9, 2009
I bought this program in the airport when I came back from Africa. I have been using this program off and on for a few months now and I have learned more through this program then through any other means. I have tried the cheap walmart spanish learning software to even taking spanish 101. ROSETTA STONE WORKS!!! It works because it uses the same exact approach you learned your original language. When you learned english did you translate anything??? Noooo. If I stay consistent with the software, I should be fairly fluent by my 25th birthday. Also, please don't think by buying Rosetta Stone you're going to master any language. Mastering a language requires interaction with native speakers as well as spending time in the language away from the software! I earnestly want to speak spanish so I not only bought Rosetta Stone for spanish, I purchased Dish Network w/ Latino package to watch on my tv. If you have the desire to learn a language, Rosetta Stone is the way to go.

Page: 1 | 2