Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports STEM
Profile for KSL > Reviews

Browse

KSL's Profile

Customer Reviews: 458

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KSL "emma-and-me" RSS Feed (Florida, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Funko POP Disney: Cinderella (Live Action) - Slipper Vinyl Figure
Funko POP Disney: Cinderella (Live Action) - Slipper Vinyl Figure
Price: $7.61
64 used & new from $6.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Funko Pop Cinderella Mouse and Cinderella's shoe., July 12, 2015
This Funko Pop is adorable and is from the new live action Disney Cinderella live action movie. The mouse is removable from the shoe. The shoe is blue and has a gold butterfly on the front of the shoe. Our daughter really loves this Funko Pop

Funko POP Disney Series 5: Dumbo Vinyl Figure
Funko POP Disney Series 5: Dumbo Vinyl Figure
Offered by Pops Toy Shop
Price: $9.99
30 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Dumbo, July 12, 2015
Our pre-teen daughter loves the Disney Funko POP and is now collecting them! It is so very cute and it has a solid stand since Dumbo is sitting down. Very cute and very loved.

Wrights Disney Mickey Mouse Mickey Full Body Iron-On Applique
Wrights Disney Mickey Mouse Mickey Full Body Iron-On Applique

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Mickey Mouse for the Disney Lover in you!, July 12, 2015
I love this Mickey, especially since his pants are green and has blue shoes. We are using it on our comforter.

Rawhiders Yum Drum Durable Dog Chew Toy
Rawhiders Yum Drum Durable Dog Chew Toy
Price: $16.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for your tough chewer - super durable, July 12, 2015
So far so good! We have a 1 1/2 year old lab who is a chewer and a very tough on her toys and bones. The raw hide part is a thin coating maybe 3 quarters thick maybe a little more, but the bone underneath is really solid. Our lab is loving chewing on it and hasn't made a dent on it. Well worth the money!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this aromatherapy spa vapor for night time., July 12, 2015
My daughter loves her Spa Vapor! She uses it at night as a night light and loves the aromatherapy mist. We are on our 3rd one. Two were my fault, when cleaning it I got water in the plug hole and it stopped working. The last one we had for 3 years and before it stopped. For the price it's a great deal, many spa vapor / aromatherapy machines. The color can go through all the colors or stay on 1 color. I see now it comes with a cleaning brush and we'll clean the machine more.

Let Go of the Shore + CD
Let Go of the Shore + CD
by Karen Drucker
Price: $18.95
43 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Song List for the CD that comes with Let Go of the Shore book, April 19, 2015
I purchased this book for my mom's birthday after seeing Karen perform and speak at our church.If you haven't heard her speak, I strongly suggest you do, she is awesome, funny and very talented!

I have not read this book yet, but I have read all the other reviews and found the only thing missing was the name of the songs on the CD. So here are the songs. Hopes this helps.
1. I Can Do It.
13. Let It Shine
14. Permission To Play

Hunnt® Long Cosplay Party Red Straight Wig 100cm
Hunnt® Long Cosplay Party Red Straight Wig 100cm
Offered by AshopZ(Ships from USA)
Price: $14.49
3 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for your Gravity Falls Wendy Halloween, February 7, 2015
This was perfect for my daughter's Gravity Falls Wendy costume. It was inexpensive, which is what you need for a Halloween costume. We did have to cut the hair because it was so long. But it was great and perfect for what we needed it for.

Jakks Plubber Dog Toy, Rooster, Large
Jakks Plubber Dog Toy, Rooster, Large
Price: $12.67
5 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For your dog that loves to "love their toys to death," this is the toy for you and your dog., February 7, 2015
I found the Rooster while we were waiting to be able to pick up our lab puppy. It was one of her 1st toys purchased in 11/2013 and still looks great and more importantly is in one piece! That in itself is amazing because our lab now 14 months old loves her toys to pieces. We've purchased toys that said they tough and it took her less than 3 hours to destroy them. The Rooster still looks great and is 1 pieces too! It's so great for Christmas we got her the mallard. As of now other than her Kong, these two toys are the only toys that haven't been destroyed. She loves to play with them and they are tough toys!!!

Funko POP Disney: Lilo & Stitch - Lilo Vinyl Figure
Funko POP Disney: Lilo & Stitch - Lilo Vinyl Figure
Offered by Big Game Vendor
Price: $7.31
34 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars For Lilo & Stitch Pop fans, February 7, 2015
Love Funko Pop Characters. I have never seen Lilo before and she is super cute!

Jakks Plubber Dog Toy, Mallard, Large
Jakks Plubber Dog Toy, Mallard, Large
Offered by EntirelyPets
Price: $12.99
13 used & new from $7.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for your dog that likes to destroy, I mean "Love them to pieces." Look no further!, February 7, 2015
We have an 14 month old lab that loves to love and play with her toys hard. This product is actually as promised, it is tough and has not been ripped apart. The body under the material is a hard rubber and squeeks when you squeeze hard. Our dog loves to flip the mallard and her turkey up in the air, loves to play fetch and hasn't been able to rip it apart. Plus the price is awesome as well! So, if you have a dog that likes to make all their toys flat and stuffing less or in pieces this is the dog toy for you!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20