Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Karen D > Reviews

Browse

Karen D's Profile

Customer Reviews: 94

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Karen D RSS Feed (san jose ca)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Baltic Amber Teething Necklace For Babies (Unisex) (Cognac) - Anti Flammatory, Drooling & Teething Pain Reduce Properties - Natural Certificated Oval Baltic Jewelry with the Highest Quality Guaranteed. Easy to Fastens with a Twist-in Screw Clasp Mothers Approved Remedies!
Offered by Baltic Wonder
Price: $16.99
4 used & new from $16.25

5.0 out of 5 stars I was a skeptic, but it works!, June 22, 2016
I was skeptical that this would work but it really has helped my daughter with her teething. Most noticeable is the significant decrease in drooling. if I forget to put the necklace on after a bath she drools like a faucet. As soon as I remember to put it back on the drooling stops. the necklace appears to be well made and is super cute on. We have already order a couple different styles to change things up a bit. My teenage son now wants a Baltic Amber necklace to help with the pain associated to his braces!
I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review.

Clever Yoga Mat BetterGrip Eco-Friendly With The Best Recyclable Non-Slip and Durable TPE 6mm or 1/4" thick - Comes With Our Special "Namaste" Lifetime Warranty (Black)
Offered by HaveSomeGoods
Price: $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars it really is non-slip!, June 22, 2016
love this mat. its well constructed. cushy and comfy and doesn't slip around! so many mats claim to be non slip and aren't. I was so happy to see it was eco-friendly and made out of recycled materials. the only thing that would make it better is if it came with its own carry strap.
I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review.

Roll Top Dry Bag - Waterproof Bag for Kayaking, Swimming, Boating, Camping, and the Beach - Air Tight (Blue, 10 Liter)
Offered by Survival Hax
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars quality made dry bag, June 22, 2016
We spend lots of time out on the water and I wanted a bag for my son's personal items. This bag has plenty of room for all his "stuff" and teenage boys have lots and lots of stuff. The back is well made, waterproof and the adjustable carry strap is a nice feature. So far we he has taken this on two kayaking trips. and its come back undamaged. if it can survive a teenager its has to be quality made.
I receive this product at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest review.

Rimable Adjustable Height 3in1 Kick Scooter With Light Up Wheels (PINK)
Rimable Adjustable Height 3in1 Kick Scooter With Light Up Wheels (PINK)
Offered by RIMABLE

1.0 out of 5 stars junk - broke in under a month, June 20, 2016
broken in less than a month. seat bar snapped in half. thankfully my 19month old was not injured.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Orblue Potato Masher
Orblue Potato Masher
Offered by yiyuange
Price: $9.58
5 used & new from $9.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have kitchen tool, June 14, 2016
This review is from: Orblue Potato Masher
hard to believe that I'm going to say I LOVE a potato masher, but I really really do. This has been a great addition to my kitchen tools. I use it almost daily for meal prep. its more than just a potato masher, I've used it to make egg salad, smash avocado's for guacamole and to prep baby food. cleans up easily and FOLDS for easy storage! Must have addition for any kitchen.

I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review

Savannah Fine Cutlery Orion 3 1/2" Professional Quality Paring Knife
Savannah Fine Cutlery Orion 3 1/2" Professional Quality Paring Knife
Offered by Gerald James Products
Price: $24.75

5.0 out of 5 stars professional quality knife, June 14, 2016
I have several professional Wusthof and Henkles knives and I have to say this Savannah Fine Cutlery knife is in the same league. Well made. Well balanced. The paring knife fits comfortably in my hand making it excellent for meal prep. I am excited to try the other knives they offer.

Savannah Fine Cutlery Orion Professional Quality 8" Chef's Knife
Savannah Fine Cutlery Orion Professional Quality 8" Chef's Knife
Offered by Gerald James Products
Price: $54.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Entry level price for professional quality knife, June 9, 2016
Beauty and Function wrapped up in one fantastic knife. I have several professional Wusthof and Henkles knives and I have to say this Savannah Fine Cutlery knife is in the same league. Well made. Well balanced. Food prep is an ease with this well crafted knife. I am excited to try the other knives they offer.
I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review.

Microtidy Microfiber Towel Set [6-Pack] - Cleaning Clothes for Cars - Best Micro Cloth Towels with Fiber Lint Free that are GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
Offered by JMONLINEPRODUCTS LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Large and absorbent, May 27, 2016
We own two black car so it seems like we are always washing a car. These towels are fantastic. First they are really large so many microfiber towels on the market are so small. Secondly they are very absorbent. Lastly you get 6 in a pack so you always have a clean dry towel on hand.

I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review.

Purple Sleep Mask by Bedtime Bliss® - Contoured & Comfortable With Moldex® Ear Plug Set. Includes Carry Pouch for Eye Mask and Ear Plugs - Great for Travel, Shift Work & Meditation
Offered by Deluxe Buys
Price: $29.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travel, May 27, 2016
Great sleep mask. It's lightweight and very comfortable. The nose are conforms to you face for a perfect fit. I travel for work and this has been a lifesaver while trying to sleep on the plane. It also comes with a great little travel bag which is very handy.
I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review

EXOUS Bodygear® EX-701 Knee Brace Support Relieves Patella Tendonitis & Helps Stabilize ACL/LCL Ligament & Arthritic Pain With Unique Anti-Slip Comfort Design & Super Strong Velcro 100% LIFETIME Guarantee
Offered by EXOUS LLC
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $26.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support, May 23, 2016
I needed some extra support while strengthening my legs. I have hip and mobility issues and my knees have gotten a little weak over the years. This brace offers great support while not being too bulky or cumbersome to use. Universal and flexible.

I received this product at a discount in exchange of my honest review

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10