Profile for Gerry > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gerry RSS Feed (Marco Island, FL United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable 2-Pack - 6.5 Feet (2 Meters)
AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable 2-Pack - 6.5 Feet (2 Meters)
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars They work great, August 20, 2014
I dont know why anyone buys these from big box stores. You get the same product for 1/10 the cost.

These work great and you cant beat the price.

Country Series Counter Stool - 24"H - in Dark Cherry Finish with Faux Leather, Set of 2
Price: $64.99
12 used & new from $40.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality look and feel, August 20, 2014
They arrived quickly, they were VERY simple to put together and they look and feel great. I gave only 4 stars because one of the 4 that I purchased has a leg that is 1/4 inch short and wobbles. I will find a way to address that but overall very happy with these.

Sauder Palladia Entertainment Credenza, Select Cherry
Sauder Palladia Entertainment Credenza, Select Cherry
Offered by Best Furniture Buys
Price: $249.00
8 used & new from $183.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good looking unit, August 20, 2014
This unit looks great and I am very happy with it overall. Putting it together was fairly straight forward. The directions are very detailed but as with all of this builds they have challenges. Overall I would recommend this and even look to order this brand in the future.

I have a 55 inch Samsung on top and it fits great with room to spare

Oneida Mooncrest 45-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8
Oneida Mooncrest 45-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $69.99
11 used & new from $65.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Set for the money, August 20, 2014
Great set for the money. Feels the correct weight in your hands and so far they are holding up well to use and the dishwasher.

9'x12' Area Rug Carpet. MULTIPLE SIZES, SHAPES and COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM. Home area rugs, runner, rectangle, square, oval and round. Hem-stitching on all four sides. 22 oz. Face Weight. 1/2" Thick. Polyester. Loose and Soft Frieze.
Offered by Koeckritz
Price: $199.00
2 used & new from $199.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Rug for the price but not as Plush as I expected, August 20, 2014
The rug is good. I did expect it would be a bit more "plush" than it is though. It is fine as I have ordered a quality pad to go with it which has not arrived yet.

Safavieh Lyndhurst Collection LNH212F Runner Area Rug, 2-Feet 3-Inch by 10-Feet, Red and Ivory
Price: $118.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality and it feels well made, August 20, 2014
The rug is as described and the quality seems very good. It is thick which feels like a quality product under foot. As another reviewer noted it may get in the way of doors because of the thickness. I am happy with the product.

Utopia Bedding King 3pc Duvet Set 100% Cotton - White
Utopia Bedding King 3pc Duvet Set 100% Cotton - White
Offered by Utopia Deals
Price: $35.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality and good price., August 18, 2014
The product is better than I expected especially for the price. It arrived quickly and it was washed and on the bed and being used all within hours. Very comfortable and feels like a high quality product.

I will be ordering for the other beds in the house.

Exact(TM) Mobile Bluetooth Keyboard for Nexus 7 Ultra Slim with Rubberized Non-Slip Grip Back (Silver with Black Keys)
Offered by Smart Shop Online
Price: $19.95
6 used & new from $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Much Unusable, January 22, 2014
First off. I read the reviews and purchased anyway, so it is my fault.
As others have said this is a very tiny keyboard. It is so small that it is really unusable for me, and nobody would describe my hands as large. I had my ten year old use it and even for her she said it was too small. The concept is cool a case and a keyboard but it is just non-functional. I ended up buying another "folding" type keyboard.

MAGPUL IPHONE 5 FIELD CASE BLK
MAGPUL IPHONE 5 FIELD CASE BLK
Price: Click here to see our price
43 used & new from $5.67

3.0 out of 5 stars Great case and Great Customer Service, November 26, 2013
First a bit of back story- I ordered this case and it arrived in 2 days as per my prime membership. It was the wrong case. It was in the correct box but it was the wrong case. I submit a returns request and got a response almost immediately. This was on a Friday and they promised a replacement the next day. Which I received, overnight Saturday delivery. Stunning recovery Amazon Customer Service.

Now to the case. I really like it. I have only had it for a few days so I will update this overtime but for now this case meets all expectations.

Pros-
- Doesn't add much bulk to the phone, I didn't want a bulky case for a slim "sexy" device
- The plastic is rugged feeling and fairly "grippy" without being soft on the outside, the raised sections really give you a sense of control when holding it.
- The buttons function as expected, it takes a bit more effort obviously to depress them but they work as expected.
- The cutouts seem to be perfect. I have only used the stock power plug and a handful of headsets but all work just fine. There may be aftermarket things that conflict but I have no experience with those so far.
- The lip around the front is perfect for keeping the screen off a surface if you put your device screen down.
- It looks cool, sleek and not too flashy

Cons-
- None yet

UPDATE 9/15/14 and a 2 star drop:

This case has gotten so loose that it barely keeps the phone inside it anymore.I really like the look and feel of this case but for what ever reason the plastic has expanded.

Adventure Medical Kits Origin Survival Tool Kit
Adventure Medical Kits Origin Survival Tool Kit
Offered by Shop Three Bees
Price: Click here to see our price
36 used & new from $24.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price and for what it is, November 17, 2013
I like this thing, I keep it in my vehicle with an emergency bag it has most of what you would need in a compact case and for a great price. The quality of this product has me looking at others made by the same group.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3