Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Leo Mckenzie III > Reviews

Browse

Leo Mckenzie III's Profile

Customer Reviews: 104

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Leo Mckenzie III "solocomputerservices" RSS Feed (RALEIGH, NC United States (RTP))

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
BARSKA 6-24x50 IR Sniper Scope
BARSKA 6-24x50 IR Sniper Scope

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scope for the price, January 20, 2013
I was a bit skid-dish about ordering this scope, but did after reading over 70 reviews about it on Amazon. I took into account the pros and cons that people had said about it and even did independent research. You know what? I'm very glad that I bought it. This scope is great. Works perfectly with my .308 and has great affective range. I agree with one reviewer in that you may not need a spotting scope with this one -- but I personally would still use a spotting scope. Really great construction and optics and lit Mil-dot sight is clear and works great.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sling, January 20, 2013
Great sling. Fit my rifle just right. This item is exactly what I had expected and the shipping from the vendor was great. Sling is made of quality nylon and has metal hook clips and strong velcro.

Redfield Top Mount Base Pair for Remington 700, Howa 1500
Redfield Top Mount Base Pair for Remington 700, Howa 1500
Price: $6.99
14 used & new from $5.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mounts, January 20, 2013
These mounts fit my rifle perfectly and unlike the Picitinny rail mounts, these allowed for more clearance to the chamber for ammo. These are low profile and don't stand out on my rifle, thus giving me a sleeker look and more functional use (no crap in the way). My scope fit them perfectly.

Roku 2 XD Streaming Player 1080p (Old Version)
Roku 2 XD Streaming Player 1080p (Old Version)
Offered by Hi Active Sports
Price: $89.99
27 used & new from $35.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great upgrade, January 20, 2013
I upgraded from my older generation 1 Roku to this model. The unit is a little smaller than the Apple TV and in my opinion is much better. I run this unit on my HDTV in my office on wifi with full 1080p HD glory. Unit also works with free iOS remote control app and doesn't crash & reboot anywhere nearly as much as the first gen roku did. I recommend this unit to all people looking to cut the cord from Cable or Sat TV.

San Francisco Bay OneCup, Fog Chaser, 36 Single Serve Coffees
San Francisco Bay OneCup, Fog Chaser, 36 Single Serve Coffees
Price: $17.63

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite K-Cup, January 20, 2013
This coffee has a bold flavor that just works in my opinion with the Keurig. It's not too bitter or acidic, but for my taste -- just right. These k-cups are made a little different than many because there is a mesh bag / filter instead of the normal plastic container with the paper filter and seems to brew with more flavor. This coffee is super fresh and smells totally amazing when you open bag. I recommend this to all coffee lovers.

Slime 20049 Large Face Dial Tire Gauge 5-60 PSI
Slime 20049 Large Face Dial Tire Gauge 5-60 PSI
Price: $10.72
34 used & new from $7.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Just want I wanted, January 20, 2013
I love this tire gauge. It's exactly what I wanted. The item measures up to 60psi of pressure and is very accurate. There is not much to say about it because I feel sure that you know what it does. There is a pressure release valve that is located on the side of the stem that is in a good place for one-hand use. Gauge appears to be made of Aluminum and metal and has good build quality feel. Super happy with this purchase.

UTG Elite Tactical Leg Holster,Black (Right Handed)
UTG Elite Tactical Leg Holster,Black (Right Handed)
Price: $12.27
34 used & new from $7.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Holster, January 7, 2013
What can I say? This is a great holster. I hold it in higher ranking along with many of my other holsters. The only complaint that I have with it is that I wish that the upper femer strap was bigger. I have large muscular legs and it's a bit tight, but I made it work.

Lullaby Light Cube Soothing Star Projector- Portable Travel Soother and Musical Night Light

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, but could be a little better, January 7, 2013
I'll cut to the chase here:
The item is good price, but would be nicer if it came with a power plug. Also, switch that you can change to have the device play music or hear heart beat should be on the outside of the unit instead of inside of the battery compartment -- which requires a screwdriver to open. Also, the light imitating from the device is fairly dim, but the power cable may fix that. All in all, this is a good item for little babies or small children to have in their rooms but I would have loved to see it with the above fixes.

Prime-Line Products C 1190 Sliding Glass Door Pull Handle, 6-1/2 in. - 6-5/8 in. Hole Centers, Black Diecast Supports w/Wood Handle
Price: $14.29
8 used & new from $8.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, January 7, 2013
Great shipping and product. Worked great on our sliding doors. The beveled metal handles has reinforced design that makes it harder for quick hard-grabbing people to break. Love this item.

DHP Single Sleeper Chair
DHP Single Sleeper Chair

2.0 out of 5 stars Not comfortable -- At All!!!, January 7, 2013
This review is from: DHP Single Sleeper Chair (Kitchen)
I typically leave very positive feedback for products and have for years, but I can not do so for this product. I guess it's what I should have expected for the price, but it's very cheaply made and no foam in the sides, made of cheap softwood frame and pillow foam is rock hard. I attempted to sleep on the chair for 1 week to test it out and it was so uncomfortable that I almost threw the thing out of my house. This chair is made in China and is very cheap. I can't stress how cheaply made it is. It may be fine for little children to take naps on, but it is in no way a good chair for an office or any type of chair bed option. It's not even comfortable to sit in. To keep from just wasting my money, I replaced the foam in the cushions and on the bottom portion of the chair so that it would give the upper pads support. Horrible product, but seller and shipping were great. Well, I was able to end my review on a positive note. I like design, but chair is horrible. I've sat on old wooden church pews that were more comfortable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11