Profile for J Castillo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J Castillo RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Calvin Klein Men's Stretch 2 Pack Trunk Set
Calvin Klein Men's Stretch 2 Pack Trunk Set
Price: $25.88 - $34.50

2.0 out of 5 stars The waistline comes up way, way too high!, April 2, 2014
In order for these trunks to not have an extremely "I took a turd in my groin" appearance, you have to pull the waistline up to a few inches below the nipples. These are anything but flattering on a relatively fit 5' 11" frame. They look completely different than advertised on the product box - several inches of fabric would have to be removed.

Nasal Cleansing Pot Salt, 40 pkt ( Multi-Pack)
Nasal Cleansing Pot Salt, 40 pkt ( Multi-Pack)
Offered by Head 2 Toe Living
Price: $39.93
2 used & new from $39.93

5.0 out of 5 stars pricey but worth the conveninence, January 12, 2014
This is great to take traveling. I find that I tend to neti more when I have these packets - just less of a hassle.

Nasal Snuff Sniffer Straw tube- Silver
Nasal Snuff Sniffer Straw tube- Silver
Offered by KASEBI
Price: $7.00

1.0 out of 5 stars short narrow and useless, January 12, 2014
clogs quickly
not large enough in external diameter to fit nose
extremely short
Item received does not match photo.
no reason to purchase this product

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for repeated inflation - thin, small capacity, January 7, 2014
I regret purchasing these. They have a small volume and are made of thin material. You cannot use these for repeated inflations - find another brand.
I'm disappointed and will probably just throw these out.

Monkey Light M232 - 200 Lumen - Bike Wheel Light - 32 Full Color LED - Waterproof
Offered by MonkeyLectric
Price: $74.99
6 used & new from $51.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Psychedelic Cluster Bomb, September 20, 2013
I love these things, especially when I am commuting home in winter time. I often get compliments, and it is great for being seen. I consider it more about safety than looking cool. Lights are extremely bright.

Michelin Afrique Nord et Ouest / Africa North & West (Michelin National, No. 741)
by Michelin Travel Publications
Edition: Map
7 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars makes great wall map, September 20, 2013
I love this thing - it works great as a wall map. I put it in my cubicle at work.

Mr. Beams MB982 Battery Operated Indoor/Outdoor Motion Sensing LED Ceiling Light, White, 2-Pack
Price: $36.37
11 used & new from $22.61

5.0 out of 5 stars It works as advertised, September 20, 2013
I like these units - very bright, very sensitive to movement, and turn on even when the room is semi-illuminated. We can have our closet doors opened into a room with windows (on an overcast day), and they will turn on. I think the luminosity sensors are well-tuned and don't agree with other reviewers. Will be buying another pair.

Lutron TG-600PH-WH Toggler 600W Preset Dimmer White
Lutron TG-600PH-WH Toggler 600W Preset Dimmer White
Price: $11.97
43 used & new from $4.27

5.0 out of 5 stars preferred style of dimmer switch, September 20, 2013
This style is like regular switches without saying "I'm a Dimmer, people!"
I was ableto replace many of our home's switches with this without my wife feeling lik eI altered the aesthetic of our home. Very discreet, works great.

Panasonic FV-15VQ5 WhisperCeiling 150 CFM Ceiling Mounted Fan, White
Panasonic FV-15VQ5 WhisperCeiling 150 CFM Ceiling Mounted Fan, White
Offered by Lifetime WaterWorks
Price: Click here to see our price
30 used & new from $141.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeds expectations, September 20, 2013
I was looking for a fan for my small bathroom that was powerful enough to clear the air in just a few minutes time. I also wanted something that was extremely quiet. I was considering an inline fan from fantech, but settled on this one. I am not disappointed. Just like other reviewers have said, it is really amazingly quiet. It took me a day to believe I hadn't purchased a faulty product (and at first I thought it wasn't even operational). This is a superior product, very pleased with my decision to purchase and install.

Ben Leinbach Presents Sangha
Ben Leinbach Presents Sangha
Price: $6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like Spirit of Yoga, October 2, 2012
I am sure that for some this is a fine album, but it is nothing like the wonderful sounds of "Spirit of Yoga", which was a really special release. This feels like a combination of smooth jazz and kirtan for my tastes...

Page: 1 | 2