Profile for StrainTheBrain > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

StrainTheBrain RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
HOLLAND NETHERLANDS SOCCER JERSEY BLACK T-SHIRT L LARGE FOOTBALL WORLD CUP 2014 FIFA NEDERLAND VOETBAL

3.0 out of 5 stars Odd fit, July 19, 2014
This shirt fits oddly around the shoulders and under the arm pits. However, the overall design is nice and the material is comfortable. But the odd fit is why I have given it only 3 stars.

iPhone 5S Case, iPhone 5 Case, New Trent Trentium Full-Body Rugged [Splash Resistant/Dirt/Shockproof] for the Apple iPhone 5S/5 [Built-in Screen Protector]-3 Back Plates Black/Silver/Gold Included
Offered by idealpoint
Price: $59.95
2 used & new from $15.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall...Good case!, July 18, 2014
I really enjoy the flexibility of this case. The ability to switch out the back-plate with different colors allows me to change them base don what style I want that day. The functionality of this case with the accessibility of the ports is very good compared to other cases I have owned. Overall...Good case!

Philips Norelco QT4050/41 Beard Trimmer 7100 (packaging may vary)
Philips Norelco QT4050/41 Beard Trimmer 7100 (packaging may vary)
Price: $39.95
9 used & new from $39.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good trimmer, June 2, 2014
I bought this trimmer to replace my 5 year old trimmer that had finally ceased keeping a charge. Due to it's built-in vacuum this trimmer definitely reduces the amount of trimmings that land in the sink. However, it does not eliminate them completely, which was my expectation of the vacuum technology. As a personal preference, I prefer trimmers that have length numbers like 1, 2, 3, etc., whereas this one has the actual measurements of 1/8, 1/5, 1/2, etc. As this is just a personal preference, I did not lower my star rating for that reason. Overall I like the trimmer, just do not love it. But, at this price point I think it is a good deal.

20 pcs of 12 Volts 7W 7 Watt T5 Replacement Wedge Bulb, Long Life, 20XT5-12V-7W
20 pcs of 12 Volts 7W 7 Watt T5 Replacement Wedge Bulb, Long Life, 20XT5-12V-7W
Offered by KimOutlet
Price: $9.53
4 used & new from $7.79

4.0 out of 5 stars They do what they are supposed to do..., June 2, 2014
I ordered these bulbs to replace the ones that have gone out at my new home. They are not the easiest to install, but once they are installed they work like they are supposed to. I have only had them in for a couple of months, so I can not speak to the longevity of these bulbs.

Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Manual Men's Razor With 2 Razor Bllade Refills, 1 Count

5.0 out of 5 stars Great razor!, June 2, 2014
I have been using Gillette Fusions for several years now. I really like the contour and feel of the handle. The blades themselves are the best I have used, which is why I stay with the Fusion. I do and will continue to recommend this razor to everyone.

Nutribiotic Defenseplus Tablets, 250 mg, 90 Count
Nutribiotic Defenseplus Tablets, 250 mg, 90 Count
Offered by Allhealth Trends
Price: $14.99
7 used & new from $14.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps your immune system up..., June 2, 2014
Anytime I feel that I may be experiencing the first signs of a cold or the flu I take NutriBiotic. It pumps up my immune system and helps me combat whatever it is, and most of the time I feel great shortly after.

Amazon Gift Card - Email - Don't Panic on Your Birthday (Animated) [Hallmark]
Amazon Gift Card - Email - Don't Panic on Your Birthday (Animated) [Hallmark]
Price: $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift card is just that..., June 2, 2014
Hard to go wrong with a gift card. Our nephew very much appreciated the ability to pick out his own gift using the gift card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device for families with kids., April 21, 2014
Great product! I purchased the New Trent PowerPak Xtreme battery charger and power pack to primarily use when traveling. I needed something that could charge all of our family’s devices. I have used portable power packs in the past, but they only had enough battery storage capacity to recharge one of our devices, and it would take a long time to charge the device. The New Trent PowerPak Xtreme is such a great upgrade from the limitations I had with the previous power pack. My family of four (2 adults and 2 children) took the PowerPak Xtreme with us on our recent trip to California. The kids had their Kindle Fires with them to watch movies, play games, and read their books. The kids were watching movies on their Kindle Fires in the airport and on the plane. By the time we landed in California and got into our rental car, the kids were both out of power on their Kindle Fires. So, I connected both of their Kindle Fires to the single PowerPak Xtreme to recharge their devices. The kids were able to use their Kindles on the drive to Grandma’s house, and the Kindles were fully charged by the end of our drive. So, as any parent would understand, this device afforded us a peaceful drive after a long day of traveling. In addition, I had used my iPhone for GPS navigation in the rental car during the trip, so I needed a charge on the iPhone as well. There was still plenty of charge left in the PowerPak Xtreme to give me a full charge and it only took minutes to charge. It is so nice to have the confidence that we will never be without a charged device when we travel. This device is awesome and I would recommend it to anyone for travel and daily use.

New Trent PowerPak Xtreme 12000mAh Rugged Water/Dirt/Shockproof Dual USB Port External Battery Charger/Power Pack for Smartphones, Tablets and more. (Black-Grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device for families with kids., April 21, 2014

Stylus Pen, New Trent Arcadia (2PCS) Clickpen Stylus/Styli with [Micro-Knit Tip] [Retractable] for All Capacitive Touchscreen Smartphones and Tablets. [TwinPack: Black + White]
Offered by idealpoint
Price: $10.95
2 used & new from $10.95

4.0 out of 5 stars I use this stylus everyday, July 3, 2012
This was a perfect accessory to add to my laptop bag. I use the stylus for both my iPad and my iPhone. The retractable point is a great addition over my non-retractable stylus pens that I have used in the past. The tip of this stylus is so soft and glides across the touch screen with ease. Thank you New Trent for creating another quality product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3