Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for Liz > Reviews

Browse

Liz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 104

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Liz RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Alex and Ani Because I Love You "Mom" Rafaelian Gold Finish Expandable Bangle Bracelet
Price: $28.00

3.0 out of 5 stars cute but cheaply made, June 25, 2016
Amazon asked me to review this product. I have to be honest-- the only reason I'm buying a second one, is because my first one with the mom charm, the charm snapped off and I lost it after having it for three years. So obviously, not great quality, but they're pretty inexpensive, so I guess you get what you pay for. Overall, I love these bracelets, and have all of the initial ones for my kids' names plus a couple more. It completes a laid-back, beachy look.

Salter Electronic Baby and Toddler Scale
Salter Electronic Baby and Toddler Scale
Price: $45.59
55 used & new from $43.06

4.0 out of 5 stars Results not reproducible/precise, May 11, 2016
This is a good quality scale for the price and very easy to assemble. It's not as accurate as some of the other reviewers mentioned. I bought it to keep track of my son's weight in the first few months of life. It's good for generally seeing that the weight is trending up but if you weigh the same baby a minute later you get a different weight. Even weighed a 10lb barbell and got different weights. Wanted to use this to see how much milk my baby was transferring with breast feeding but it was too unreliable. Sometimes it would say only 1oz which is impossible bc then he wouldn't be thriving and gaining weight well and sometimes he would even lose weight after a feed, even though he had steadily gained >oz/day overall on the pediatrician's scale. I don't think this is precise enough to be used for estimating feed transfers of for use by a medical professional.

Munchkin Nursery Essentials Organizer
Munchkin Nursery Essentials Organizer
Price: $27.99
18 used & new from $24.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., February 23, 2016
This is a good value product. We just wanted something cheap and quick to put our new baby clothes in without having to buy an expensive new dresser bc we needed something temporary. This is a cheap product, but that's what we wanted. I'm sure it won't last for years, but it holds a ton and looks like it will last at least a few months or a year.
We put it together while watching one episode of modern family, so very quick. My husband used some automated screwdriver he had which is probably why it was so fast.
Comment Comment | Permalink

[Apple MFi Certified] Skiva PowerFlow 2000mAh iPhone 5c Protective Rechargeable Battery Case with *Unblocked Lightning & Audio Port* for iPhone 5c [Blue Color] [Model:AP121]
Offered by Skiva
Price: $19.99

Dreamtown Kids Toddler Pillow With Pillowcase, White, 14x19
Dreamtown Kids Toddler Pillow With Pillowcase, White, 14x19
Offered by Dreamtown Kids
Price: $14.84
2 used & new from $14.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this toddler pillow and pillow case., January 25, 2016
Son really loves this pillow. I like that it came with a pillow case. Also it seemed about mid price-range which is why I chose it. It wasn't the most expensive product, but it also feels like a high-quality product.

Tickle Monster
Tickle Monster
by Josie Bissett
Price: $10.40
223 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars This book works best with one adult reading and 1 adult tickling, January 17, 2016
This review is from: Tickle Monster (Hardcover)
My son loves this book (received it as a gift) and we now bought it for a friend. This book works best with one adult reading and 1 adult tickling. My son now anticipates each body part as you turn the page. He loves it.

LEGO Star Wars T-16 Skyhopper Toy
LEGO Star Wars T-16 Skyhopper Toy
32 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 17, 2016
Great mid-sized Xmas gift. My 6 year old nephew loved this.

See Kai Run Hess II Sneaker (Toddler), Navy/Orange, 8 M US Toddler
See Kai Run Hess II Sneaker (Toddler), Navy/Orange, 8 M US Toddler

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves these shoes. This is the second ..., January 17, 2016
My son loves these shoes. This is the second pair we've bought, now the next size up. Very durable, light, and breathable. I notice his feet don't sweat or smell in these as they do in other shoes.

Carters Baby Memory Book, Baby Boy Memory Book, Album Record Baby Memories Book
Carters Baby Memory Book, Baby Boy Memory Book, Album Record Baby Memories Book
Offered by StockDock
Price: $37.97
7 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my favorite baby book, January 17, 2016
This is my favorite baby book. Used it with my first son and saw that they discontinued it so bought one for my future son.

Carter's Little Boys' 2 Piece PJ Set (Toddler/Kid) - Nice List - 3T
Carter's Little Boys' 2 Piece PJ Set (Toddler/Kid) - Nice List - 3T

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 17, 2016
Great for the holidays, super cute. Top runs slightly tight.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11