Profile for JAGS > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 549

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JAGS RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Kagerou Project [Enomoto Takane Ene Style Cosplay Costume Item Goods ] Japanese Anime (blue jacket skirt set M size)

3.0 out of 5 stars Firt is a bit a bit off. Sleeves too short, skirt too long, May 30, 2015
Bought this for my middle-school aged daughter. The fit is a bit off. The jacket fits fine but the sleeves are a tad short compared to the sample pic and the actual anime character. They stop right at her fingertips instead of a nice overlap like the photo depicts. Ironically, not only are the jacket sleeves too short, the skirt is too long. So we were stuck in limbo. If we ordered the large, she'd have longer sleeves but also a looser fitting jacket and an even longer skirt. She pulled the skirt up above her belly button to make it shorter and plans to try to keep her hands tucked up in the sleeves in similar fashion to how people tuck their hands into their sleeves on cold days if they don't have gloves.

I marked that it fit somewhat small instead of too large because the skirt issue is much easier to fix than the sleeves. The skirt can be adjusted but the sleeves are pretty much as-is. I now see that the costume is completely unavailable regardless of size. Just something to keep in mind if you may potentially need to swap sizes. Cosplay is always a crap-shoot. I thought Amazon may be a bit more reliable than the auction sites and other typical cosplay outlets. I guess it doesn't matter who you use, it will always be a crap-shoot unless we get more items manufactured here in the U.S. or at least stocked here instead of drop-shipped from China.

Underworks MagiCotton Sports and Binding Minimizer Bra White 38-BCD
Underworks MagiCotton Sports and Binding Minimizer Bra White 38-BCD
Offered by Underworks
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit and minimized as expected, May 30, 2015
I bought this for my daughter as part of a costume. She was cosplaying as a male character but she's a bit top-heavy, so she needed some assistance with the costume. She says it is effective without feeling constrictive or painful. I guess I couldn't ask for much more than that. As long as it accomplished the objective and didn't feel like a medieval torture device, it was worth the money spent.

Samsung Electronics Ultra-Slim Optical Drives SE-208GB/RSWD White, M-Disc support, MAC OS X compatible
Price: $27.11
24 used & new from $19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and works great with my Retina Macbook, May 30, 2015
So far, I've had no problems using this with my retina macbook pro. The slim size makes it easy to carry with the laptop for presentations on the go. It's also suitable for watching the occasional DVD movie. And for the price, it can't be beat. It's basically 25-bucks. If you need to use DVD's for presentations, install from disc media or simply want the ability to watch a DVD movie, you can't go wrong here.

iLIVING ILG8P30-72 Commercial Pedestal Floor Fan, 30"
iLIVING ILG8P30-72 Commercial Pedestal Floor Fan, 30"
Offered by stores123
Price: $226.85
4 used & new from $199.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit heavy but great airflow for larger spaces, May 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I originally ordered this fan with the intention of using it in a large family room. The fan has great airflow and was up for the task. However, I quickly found out that regularly moving it around wasn’t as easy or convenient as I thought. I knew it was a heavy commercial fan before I ordered it. The problem was of my doing because of where I ultimately decided to place it. I found the best location to be directly in front of the rear sliding door. It was the best spot by far because it pulled fresh air in and circulated it throughout the room. It pulled in a terrific breeze on two mild evenings and the air circulated throughout much of the downstairs, not just the family room. The family room felt as cool and effective as if the AC was on. However, I had to move it away from the door when I was ready to lock up for the night for several reasons, one of them being that I didn’t feel right leaving it partially blocking the doorway overnight. With varnished wood flooring, that meant fully lifting the fan instead of sliding or rotating it away from the door. That quickly became annoying and too impractical. I ultimately moved the fan to the garage and bought a regular consumer-grade pedestal fan for the family room. It’s actually about the same size dimension-wise but roughly one-third the weight, if even that. Things actually worked out for the best. The garage gets pretty stuffy and I would always just open the doors for fresh air. Consumer fans helped a bit but not much. I never thought to get a good solid strong commercial fan. It feels much better with this fan circulating the air. I frequently workout in there as well as perform occasional tasks like polishing my car. This definitely makes the garage a lot more tolerable on the warmer days. As far as airflow, two thumbs up. If you have a wide area that needs a lot of air, this will definitely provide it.

Hanes Men's Big-Tall 2-Pack Knit Sleep Short, Heather Grey/Camo, X-Large
Hanes Men's Big-Tall 2-Pack Knit Sleep Short, Heather Grey/Camo, X-Large
Price: $21.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits just fine on me, May 28, 2015
I bought these because I own a pair of Hanes knit pajama shorts that are at least five years old but still holding up like a champ. Other than a little fading from hundreds of washings and some fraying around the drawstrings, they still fit and look great. I figured it's time to buy a new set, so I ordered these. I was a little reluctant to order XL because I read several reviews that said XL was too big. Well, my older Hanes are 2XL size and these XL's seem to be the same size in the waist but slightly wider and longer in the legs. I like the larger size because my older 2XL Hanes were rather smallish to be honest. They fit more like a regular Large than a 2XL. These XL's fit just right and feel like a true XL, with just the right amount of space and bagginess. They look and feel like true pajama shorts rather than boxers, which my older Hanes felt like. I have a 38-40 waist and the XL's fit me just fine. If you have a 34-36 waist, you'll definitely want to go large or maybe even medium.

Bellemain 2-Pocket Chef's Apron, Black/White Pinstripe 27"W x 34.25"L
Bellemain 2-Pocket Chef's Apron, Black/White Pinstripe 27"W x 34.25"L
Offered by Perella's
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Mother's Day Gift, May 21, 2015
My young daughter ordered this for her mother for Mother's Day. My wife loves it. She likes the fabric, deep front pockets and ability to tie a tighter knot to protect the neck area from rogue oil pops. We are very happy with the purchase and the price can't be beat. This is a great apron for cooking with great quality and plenty of room for utensils.

Westinghouse Clothing Steam Iron with 5-Ounce Water Tank, 1200-watt, Red
Westinghouse Clothing Steam Iron with 5-Ounce Water Tank, 1200-watt, Red
Price: $17.99
3 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and effective for most ironing needs, May 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The short list of features on this lightweight no-frills iron include an ample sized water reservoir, non-stick soleplate, auto-shutoff, self-cleaning, 8.5 foot swivel power cord and variable steam. The weight and ergonomics of the iron are a great for those looking for a lighter iron. I personally prefer a heavier iron but that’s purely a matter of different taste. This iron will satisfy most day to day ironing chores and is perfect for a limited living space such as a dorm room. The heat and steam are suitable for any material, even more wrinkle-prone materials like denim and 100% cotton. The light weight enables it to be more easily used on a variety of surfaces such as a mattress, for those without an ironing board. It is also easy to store away thanks to a very manageable size and weight.

Classic Brands Defend-A-Bed Ultimate Extra Plush Double Thick Bamboo-Rayon Fitted Waterproof Mattress Topper, Queen Size
Offered by Classic Mattress
Price: $89.00
2 used & new from $86.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and comfortably cool to sleep on, May 9, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This soft and very comfortable mattress topper is a significant improvement over the primarily protective topper that was already on our bed. I washed the original topper and now keep both toppers installed because the other has a more substantial liquid barrier. I’m a bit of a klutz, so I like having a strong spill-proof barrier. Both fit my mattress perfectly and work well together. This topper remains cool and doesn’t absorb or reflect body heat while laying on it. Although warmth is a good thing during the cooler months, I prefer warmth from the covers above me, not below. You can always toss aside a comforter if it gets too warm. I’ve had many plush toppers and this one is among the softest and thickest of the bunch. It doesn’t match the plush feeling of a memory foam topper but it will improve the comfort of most mattresses, especially those without a pillow-top. I don’t know hoe well it protects against fluid spills but the liner doesn’t appear to be as leak-proof as the topper beneath it, at least not when visually comparing the protective barriers. Actual effectiveness could be different, so take that visual observation with a grain of salt.

Cosplay Fake Headphones Blue&White JF012B
Cosplay Fake Headphones Blue&White JF012B
Offered by Zi ping wigs
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $3.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and fell apart, May 8, 2015
These headphones are very cheaply made. They're basically constructed with a cheap plastic head band, low quality foam and thin paper. Everything is glued together. They fell apart as soon as I took them out of the shipping bag. The foam and paper separated and peeled away from the headband. This happened on one side first and then the other. I bought them for my daughter and she hadn't even had an opportunity to see them before they fell apart. I began a return with Amazon but for eight bucks, it just wasn't worth it. I'd considered building a pair myself but realized I'd spend at least eight bucks on supplies. So I canceled the return and plan to glue everything back with stronger glue and hope it can withstand a couple days at max of cosplay. I certainly don't expect anything more than that.

essie First Base Coat
essie First Base Coat
Price: $8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Protects my wife's nails pretty good, May 7, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got this base coat for my wife to try. The first thing she had me do was feel the difference between an untreated nail and a treated nail. I could tell the treated nail was slightly harder and less flexible. She said she was satisfied with the strength and ability to help her prevent chipping another nail like she had recently done. She also mentioned that it works fine with her nail polish. She assured me that strength, appearance and performance with nail polish were the most important attributes. The first day she wore it to work, she purposely didn't wear gloves so she could test how well it protected her nails. She has a very hands-on intensive job and frequently chips her nails. After that first day, she had no chips and her polish still looked freshly applied at the end of the day. She's happy with the protection it offers.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20