Profile for jpm32189 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jpm32189 "Dun Movin" RSS Feed (Florida & North Carolina)

Winsome Wood TV Table Set, Walnut
Winsome Wood TV Table Set, Walnut
Offered by OJ Commerce
Price: $97.49
12 used & new from $75.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Solid TV Table Set, December 29, 2011
This is a good set for the money. The finish is not 5 star, but they are good and solid TV Tables. The stain on the wood is fairly even and would probably benefit from an coat of polyurethane to give them a good smooth finish. They are a good set for the money.

Emsco Group 2155 24 Pack 16-by-16-Inch Poly Patio Pavers, Red Brick
Emsco Group 2155 24 Pack 16-by-16-Inch Poly Patio Pavers, Red Brick
Price: $174.22

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product, December 29, 2011
I do not recommend these pavers. They warp in the sun and will blow away in a strong wind. I bedded them in sand and when you walked on them, they were not stable because of the warping. I had the dark red and the brick red laid out in a checkerboard pattern. The dark red bleached to gray from the sun. I ended up throwing them away and pouring concrete. They were a waste of money

Mediabridge ULTRA Series HDMI Cable (6 Feet) - High-Speed Supports Ethernet, 3D and Audio Return [Newest Standard]
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $8.99
3 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultra Series, December 29, 2011
This is my second purchase of the Mediabridge Ultra Series HDMI Cable. I'm very happy with both using them with my BluRay player, Surround Sound and HDTV.

SquareTrade 3-Year Computer Protection Plan ($600-$700)
SquareTrade 3-Year Computer Protection Plan ($600-$700)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $89.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer, May 23, 2009
I seldom buy warranties, but when I bought my refurbished Dell Desktop computer I decided to purchase the Square Trade warranty. It was a good move because when it quit working nine months later, I called Square Trade with the details on what had happened and how it had been checked out, they refunded the full purchase price that I had paid.