Profile for Robby > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robby RSS Feed

Spigen SGP11034 Neo Hybrid Case, Retail Packaging, Reventon Yellow
Spigen SGP11034 Neo Hybrid Case, Retail Packaging, Reventon Yellow
Price: $20.99
8 used & new from $19.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for new iPhone 6!, November 4, 2014
Writing this review after 1.5 weeks of use.

I would consider myself a bit of a phone case connoisseur - I tried ~10 different cases for my iphone 4S over 3 years purchased in the US and various countries in Asia.

What I disliked about cases like Speck's and other US brands is that they always made the phone feel bulkier than it needed to (almost specifically from the front - the cases tend to protrude from the front screen more for protection). This Spigen case is great in that the case does not add much thickness to the phone. The case still has protection around the screen as in that if you lay the phone face down the screen does not touch the surface, but still remains very thin. The hard rubber is also really nice to the touch and isn't "sticky" like some silicone cases are - this does not stick in my pockets at all.

I did not notice any drop in reception from the metal bumper either. The fit is really good and the buttons all work well. so far I have had no issues accessing any of the ports. Quality of the case itself is top notch as I've seen from previous Spigen products.

Harry Potter Adult Ravenclaw Robe, Black, X-Large Costume
Harry Potter Adult Ravenclaw Robe, Black, X-Large Costume
Offered by CashCo1000, Inc. (USA Merchant)
Price: $21.00
18 used & new from $20.79

3.0 out of 5 stars I guess I can't ask for much more 3 days from Halloween, November 4, 2014
Knowing I ordered this robe 5 days before Halloween and there was only 1 size available, I still decided to order as the price was right.

Clearly this costume was sitting in a Halloween costume warehouse or shop before being shipped to me. The package was opened and probably tried on by multiple halloween shoppers. Some of the stitching was coming loose in the sleeves and the clasp/button that is supposed to help close the robe on the front was completely ripped off - only threads remained on both sides.

That being said, the material is close to graduation gowns as others have mentioned. The size on XL was of course very big but being at 6" I was glad that the robe did not touch the ground. A safety pin to close the robe in the front was suitable for a one-time use costume as well. No one noticed that I had a safety pin holding the front closed all night.

Eagle Creek Pack-It Folder 18, Cypress Green
Eagle Creek Pack-It Folder 18, Cypress Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy travel companion, February 14, 2012
I admit I was a bit skeptical about how useful the Eagle Creek products are. However, I was pleasantly surprised by how useful the Pack-It Folders are. While they do not prevent wrinkle-free clothing after travel, there is definitely less than without the folder. The main advantage is really that the compression from the folder really does save a ton of space in a suitcase. I was able to easily fit 12-15 items (collared shirts, pants, t-shirts) during my past few trips.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars took a gamble, didn't work, February 14, 2012
was hoping that it would work for the price but knew it may not work. It didn't. Using iPhone 4s

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Working well (so far), February 14, 2012
I was looking for a cheaper charger for my iPhone 4s and bought a couple duds on Amazon, but this one is working well so far. will update if it breaks down quickly. Another plus is that the charger is universal 100-240V so it will work as a travel adapter worldwide, which I wasn't sure about before purchasing.

disclaimer: haven't tried syncing with the cable yet, but charging works fine

How To Marry A Chinese-American Girl
How To Marry A Chinese-American Girl
by . Charles
Price: $12.16
9 used & new from $12.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious and informative, July 3, 2011
I was itching to date a chinese-american girl and this book gave me all the tips I needed to impress her parents. I didn't like how I found myself pretty low on the pyramid of acceptable suitors, but luckily the other advice in this book more than made up for my underdog status. Also, the drawings are great and add a nice touch!