Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Browse

Kindle Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 245

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer "BBB" RSS Feed (Stateside)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Apple MacBook MJY32LL/A 12-Inch Laptop with Retina Display (Space Gray, 256 GB) OLD VERSION
Offered by DataVision Computer Video
Price: $1,078.99
47 used & new from $829.99

5.0 out of 5 stars this MAC is better than the HP Spectre...we think so anyhow! We have both!, June 22, 2016
Both my husband and I are gadget freaks. We tend to purchase different items -he loves Windows...I was growing tired of it. So I opted for this Macbook 12 while he got a new HP Spectre. After several weeks now in comparison, This Mac is edging out the Spectre. They are both really nice laptops...and HP saying the Spectre is lighter. It probably is, but you can NOT tell the difference holding them side my side. Oddly enough the Spectre's screen is supposed to be bigger, but due to larger bevel on it, it actually looks smaller next to the Macbook...PLUS...the color resolution is much more clear and crisp on the Mac...just a nice picture. And......the sound is a bit better too on the Mac. More full stereo sounding and the volume control is CLEARLY better on the Mac. You have more higher levels to increase the volume than on the Spectre. They both have good specs etc. but it might just come down to APPLE vs. Windows? This was my first Apple laptop and it didn't take long to get used to it at all. Plus LOVE the keyboard and larger touch pad on the MAC. Much better buy we think.

2016 Newest HP Spectre 13.3" Laptop Intel Core i7, 8GB LPDDR3, 256GB SSD
2016 Newest HP Spectre 13.3" Laptop Intel Core i7, 8GB LPDDR3, 256GB SSD
Offered by M-X-C Tech
Price: $1,549.99
3 used & new from $1,498.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Still think the MacBook 12 edges out the Spectre- we have both., June 22, 2016
Hubby has the Spectre - I got the MacBook 12.....both are really nice. We weren't APPLE people I was just getting tired of windows. So we got one of each. The battery life on my Macbook is much better. I can use it all day/night easily while his Spectre dies after a few hours. I know the HP is supposed to weigh less....and perhaps it does, but you can NOT tell the difference holding them. Both are nice looking, but here the Macbook looks a bit classier in person.....AND.......the touch pad is so much bigger and a LOT more responsive on the MAC vs. The Spectre. And the screen resolution is more crisp on the MAC and actually looks bigger due to the bevel size. It's larger on the Spectre. Both are nice. Just depends on if you are a Windows person or not. I have been finding that my hubby has been picking up my MacBook behind my back lol the sound is better on it too. Richer...more Stereo sounding. And we both prefer the keyboard on the Mac....it's different than the Spectre...but you type so much faster for some reason on it. But it's fun to have two in the household. Santa came early...way early!

iPad Pro Case, JETech® Diamond iPad Pro Smart Case Cover for Apple iPad Pro 12.9" (iPad 7) 2015 Model with Auto Sleep/Wake Function (Light Blue)
Offered by JEDirect
Price: $15.99
3 used & new from $14.07

2.0 out of 5 stars Adds more weight to already bulky Pro but just ok..., June 18, 2016
It's strong and sturdy.....so as far as protecting the case on all sides it's very good but as far as watching in landscape( which is how I use it the most Watching movies & tv shows off my DVR on the sofa OR bed) it's terrible sadly... There are no ridges to hold it in position so it constantly slips off and it's very heavy so It can knock you in the face easily... And the iPad Pro isn't lightweight and it can hurt .... Matter-of-fact after months of being frustrated I'm back on here looking for a better case for landscape mode. If you're just looking for a case to protect it's fine if you like watching tv or movies etc. this is not useful for that.

After You: A Novel
After You: A Novel
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this even more than the first book! FANTASTIC JoJo!!, June 3, 2016
Loved LOVED this book even more than ME BEFORE YOU. The first book was funny, sweet, endearing, heart-breaking and so a joy to read...rarely to sequels do the initial book justice but I actually enjoyed AFTER YOU even more-if that's possible! I am new to JoJo's writing and am a huge fan now...very similar to Bridget Jones style with lots of humor...often dry wit which I love....but this sequel is so wonderful in that we see Louisa move on ever so slowly...and slowly is the key word here. But their are lots of surprises and humor along the way and SPOILER HERE...a new love. And I do mean LOVE....LOVE LOVE LOVE the character Sam...and the last few chapters were so good. The book is not rushed like some authors do at the end of a sequel...as if they're desperate to tie things up. In face Ms. Moyes...if you DO read any of these...PLEASE do a third book...and lets see how Lou gets on in New York and what happens with her and Sam and the rest of the group. I see a Lily/Jake romance here too. Would love to find out what happens with Lou's family too which they were all so hilarious....and the Traynor's too. I definitely don't see the story ending with this one...A GREAT READ!!

Love, Rosie
Love, Rosie
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Reminds me of the earlier Hugh Grant RomComs-very good!, June 2, 2016
This review is from: Love, Rosie (Amazon Video)
One of those little gems that - even when we're waiting for them to FINALLLLLLLLY get together- it's still
a Fun movie. The music is fun....Lily and Sam have great chemistry....the 'best friend(s)' are funny....and is just a enjoyable little
RomCom...........and one you'll especially need to see after ME BEFORE YOU...so you can see Sam in
a happier ending :)

Natrol Biotin 10,000 mcg Maximum Strength Tablets, 100-Count
Natrol Biotin 10,000 mcg Maximum Strength Tablets, 100-Count
Offered by OxKom
Price: $8.59
97 used & new from $7.94

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this Brand of Biotin and HAPPY it's here on Amazon!!, June 1, 2016
I'm a 'sleeve' patient of almost 3 years and we were told to take Biotin since even before surgery. This, by far, is
the BEST out there. Plus the 10,000 mcg is very easy on the digestive system and it's also GREAT for hair and nails! I take
one daily and will ONLY buy this brand here on Amazon! GREAT PRODUCT and Service!!

Wonder Wedge Cosmetic Wedge 100's
Wonder Wedge Cosmetic Wedge 100's
Offered by UnbeatableSale, Inc
Price: $6.50
10 used & new from $4.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little sponges/wedges and often hard to find in stores!, May 23, 2016
Love these wedges...lightweight and inexpensive and great
for mixing makeup or putting it on your face. Blends on
soooooooo much better then using your hands and it's healthier
than touching your face all over.

Soft Silker 100% Pure Mulberry Silk Pillowcase 19 Momme with Silky Underside Satin White Queen/Standard
Offered by Soft Silker
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Larger than expected but nice., May 23, 2016
These are quite nice...but about 8 inches longer than a KING size should be
but kept it anyhow...just folded it over with our Kind pillows. Very nice looking.

Deep Blue Crystal Beads Rosary Catholic Necklace Holy Soil Medal & Crucifix
Deep Blue Crystal Beads Rosary Catholic Necklace Holy Soil Medal & Crucifix
Offered by bertseller
Price: $31.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful deep royal blue (with flecks of lighter blues) Rosary., May 23, 2016
Love this deep blue rosary.. I just got a HONDA Deep Ocean Pearl HRV and the color
is like looking into the ocean...this Rosary is stunning and such
a beautiful deep oceany blue too....looks good hanging from my rear
view mirror now!

Authentic Large Canvas Tote (18" x 17" x 4", Lan Juhua)
Authentic Large Canvas Tote (18" x 17" x 4", Lan Juhua)
Offered by 800W
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very beautiful and sturdy!, May 23, 2016
What a beautiful bag. Wish it was printed all the way around the bag (there is plain tan
on one side) but the bag is so pretty. I am NOT a flower person. Love them fresh but not on
clothes or bedspreads or drapes etc. But this design is more artistic looking. The blues are rich
and pretty and I love the contrasting stripped handles. It's light weight...has a zipper closure
and holds quite a bit. It is NOT water proof however, but a pretty bag. Especially if you want a beach
type bag or just something fun for the summer. It's not plastic but canvas and is sturdy too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20