Profile for babs > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

babs RSS Feed

Graveside Manner: October's Eve
Graveside Manner: October's Eve
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining read!!!, January 28, 2014
I could not put the book down!!! Lots of twists and turns that keep you guessing right up to the very end. Quite humorous at times. Would highly recommend!! Good job Joyce Scott.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2014 8:50 PM PST

NatureWise Garcinia Cambogia Extract Natural Appetite Suppressant and Weight Loss Supplement, 180 Count, 500mg
Offered by Natural Health Supply
Price: $29.14
8 used & new from $28.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me!!, January 14, 2014
Great product and it does what it says. I started taking this in October with only a few pounds to lose. I took 3 tablets 2 times a day at first to jump start my metabolism. I had lots of energy and my appetite did decrease somewhat. I have reached my goal weight and am now taking 2 tablets of Garcinia 2 times a day to keep my appetite suppressed. I just talked to Nina from NatureWise and she is sending me my free bottle....quite a deal!! Would highly recommend this for anyone looking to lose weight.

Gardena 8801 3-Inch Lithium-Ion Cordless Grass Shears With One Battery
Gardena 8801 3-Inch Lithium-Ion Cordless Grass Shears With One Battery
Price: $93.83
4 used & new from $54.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!!, October 7, 2013
Was looking for a cordless grass shears and after reading the reviews on several different ones I decided to go with the Gardena because of the high reviews. Goes a long time on a charge and does a great job!!

Pixelman Block World
Pixelman Block World
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandkids love the game!!, October 7, 2013
This review is from: Pixelman Block World (App)
Was looking for a free game to download onto my Kindle. The grandkids saw this one and wanted it. They play it all the time when they come to visit.

Kymaro Body Shaper, Nude, Size Large (Top Only) 36(C-D) and 38(A-B)
Kymaro Body Shaper, Nude, Size Large (Top Only) 36(C-D) and 38(A-B)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT - LOVE IT - LOVE IT!!!, April 25, 2012
I absolutely love this product...can't say enough about it!! I bought my first ones from a TV infomercial about 3-4 years ago and over time they have stretched out and lost some of their elasticity so now I am ordering new ones. I can't say that it makes me look 20# slimmer but it definitely does hold me in and makes my clothes fit much better and smoother....no more unsightly bulges!! You will NOT be disappointed in this product.

Night Road
Night Road
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hannah's Best Book Ever!!!, April 30, 2011
This review is from: Night Road (Kindle Edition)
OMG!! This was Kristin Hannah's BEST book ever!!! Once I started reading I was hooked. I could NOT put the book down. A must read book if you are first time reader of Hannah's or a return purchaser of her books. Can't wait for her next book!

Weighted Hula Hoop for Exercise and Fitness - 42" Diameter Regular Adult
Weighted Hula Hoop for Exercise and Fitness - 42" Diameter Regular Adult
Offered by Canyon Hoops
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun way to exercise!!, April 11, 2011
I just love this thing! My husband had it together in less than 5 minutes. I am 61 years old and wasn't sure I would have the stamina to do this but no problem!! I turn the TV on before you know it 1/2 hour is gone. I am working up to 1 hour. I wasn't sure what size to buy because I am short but after reading several reviews I went with the 42" and glad I did. I had no problems with it staying up at all. At firt my stomach hurt but after a few times did not feel a thing....except my stomach muscles tightening and my waist getting narrower. The only thing I was not too happy with was the shipping....but in the end I decided it was well worth it. Money well spent and so much cheaper than a gym membership!!