Profile for Will Proctor > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Will Proctor RSS Feed

The 6 Most Important Decisions You'll Ever Make: A Guide for Teens
The 6 Most Important Decisions You'll Ever Make: A Guide for Teens
by Sean Covey
Price: $10.90
316 used & new from $0.03

4.0 out of 5 stars Sean Covey's 6 Most Important Decisions, May 17, 2007
"The 6 Most Important Decisions You'll Ever Make" is a very informative book. It give great insight to teenagers who are facing hardships. The book is directed towards young individuals and is formatted with an interesting style. The book will help you to deal with problems in your life.

Sean Covey believes there are 6 important decisions that you will make in your life. They are decisions about school, parents, friends, dating and sex, addictions, and self-worth. Each section goes into great detail to explain each area.

Throughout the book, there are hilarious cartoons, graphics, famous quotes, and thoughts from other teens. Sean Covey did not just use his ideas and opinions. The book is filled with statistics, experimental studies, and professional reports which show that it is a quality book. The book never seemed offensive, and would not turn away teenagers who are facing problems that are talked about in the book.

I thought the specific examples of struggling teenagers was something great to use. Each section had multiple stories, positive and negative, about teenagers and how they have dealt with the 6 decisions in their lives. It really makes the decisions seem real and makes you think about how you have made those decisions in your life.

I thought it was very interesting to see that one of the teenage stories was about a student from my school in Ohio. My principal was also acknowledged in the thank-you section of the book. This book is widely published and having my school mentioned in the book made me feel connected to the book.

I would recommend this book to students in junior high. I think this would be very beneficial for students to read prior to high school. Although I did not read it until my Senior year in high school, it was still worthwhile and gave me good advice to use for the rest of my life.