Profile for Shawn Waite > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shawn Waite RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
TobyRich SPBL01-013 Smartphone Controlled Plane
TobyRich SPBL01-013 Smartphone Controlled Plane
Offered by TobyRich Smartphone Gadgets
Price: $69.99
5 used & new from $54.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Spend your money on something else. Neat idea, just stopped working., February 1, 2015
Look elsewhere.. someone else said it was worth about $20.. almost. Kinda fun for a minute.. hard to control, but thats a nice challenge. My real complaint is that it stopped charging after about 6 flights.

Darice Record-It Button, 2-1/4-Inch-by-2-1/4-Inch-by-1/4-Inch
Darice Record-It Button, 2-1/4-Inch-by-2-1/4-Inch-by-1/4-Inch
Offered by National Artcraft
Price: $11.95
3 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money.. try a different one., August 30, 2014
Absolutely useless. I wanted to use this a just a simple gag toy -- but it's not even sufficient for that. Records. Plays back... with the static of a dozen untuned radios playing alongside your recording. It's possible it's only a certain percentage of these, I think the quality assurance checks are just probably obsolete in the production line. Save your money, chance it on the next one.

Natural Vitality Natural Calm Raspberry Lemon 16 oz
Natural Vitality Natural Calm Raspberry Lemon 16 oz
Offered by Alpha Naturals LLC
Price: $24.57
70 used & new from $24.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great.. magnesium has been my "chill pill" for a long time., April 5, 2014
Works great.. magnesium has been my "chill pill" for a long time. Really takes the edge off, helps me fall asleep.. do your homework, read up on anxiety and magnesium - most MDs will prescribe a special little something for you at the drop of a hat.. but you may just need a little dose of Magnesium.. careful how much you dose with.. you'll want a bathroom handy in the morning if you over do it. :)

I've been taking magnesium daily for years (on and off) and using this product for several months. I recently had some tests done and they came back showing "low magnesium" -- so I know my body needs as much as I can handle taking.

Pure Vegan B-12 Methlcobalamin - 1 oz - Spray
Pure Vegan B-12 Methlcobalamin - 1 oz - Spray
Offered by A-To-Z Direct
Price: $16.96
12 used & new from $16.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me., April 5, 2014
I spray about 2-3 pumps in my mouth almost daily and it seems to make a difference. I can always use a boost and getting my B12 is noticeable.

BARSKA Tripod with Pistol Grip Head
BARSKA Tripod with Pistol Grip Head
Price: $89.99
7 used & new from $89.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not happy. Cheaply made product., April 5, 2014
I won't spend big money on big name tripods.. but I was hoping for something better than this. The tripod itself seems solid, I like the foam grips on the legs. But the camera plate and quick release/lock are poorly made. The plastic just disintegrated. The "wingnut" on the 1/4" screw to attach the camera just fell apart. The pin dropped out one day and then I noticed the ear on the wingnut was broke. Today the quick release latch just fell off in my hand as I was taking the quick release plate off. If my camera was attached, I would have been ticked. Thankfully I was just getting started. I'd look elsewhere, or replace the head at the very least. YMMV.

All Power America APG3004 1000-Watt 2-Cycle Gas Powered Portable Generator
All Power America APG3004 1000-Watt 2-Cycle Gas Powered Portable Generator
Price: $115.00
5 used & new from $115.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Works just fine.. hard to start, December 30, 2013
This seems to be cold blooded it a big way.. I've used it some (80 hours?) but I always seem to have to bring it inside and warm it up before it will start for me.. it pulls a little hard for the size of it.. and with it being small, it flops around when cranking it over.. BUT.. once its running.. it does a great job.. just used it during the great 2013 New England Ice Storm... power came on for us, then I loaned it to a friend... he ran it 2.5 days straight. (fueling when necessary). Worth the price... won't run anything big. Do the math. (and coffee makers are typically pretty "big" in wattage). But it'll run most pellet stoves and laptops, etc.

Stylus, amPen® Hybrid Stylus (Black) for Apple iPad Air/iPad 2/iPad Mini, Apple iPhone 6 (4.7)/6 Plus (5.5)/5/5s/5c/4s, Nexus 5/7, Galaxy Tab 4/3/2, Galaxy S5/S4, HTC One M8/M7 (Interchangeable Hybrid Tip Feature)
Offered by TechMatte
Price: $8.95
5 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best stylus for me!, December 30, 2013
I love this stylus.. I like the silky smooth tip that glides over the glass.. no grippy rubber tip.. durable and great for a doodler like myself.. I use it with Paper by 53 and its great.

Alpatronix AX400 Ultra-Portable Mini Bluetooth Speaker & Wireless Stereo System with Built-In Mic, Subwoofer & Speakerphone - (Red)
Offered by Alpatronix
Price: $39.95
4 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great speaker, December 30, 2013
Works great. Decent audio for the size.. I like that it connects via 1/8th inch jack and not just BT - great for nearby sound.. don't expect next room sound out of it.. though you'd hear it just fine.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2014 11:45 AM PST

Reiko Belt Clip Polymer Case for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Black
Reiko Belt Clip Polymer Case for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $6.27
17 used & new from $0.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great on the motorcycle, December 30, 2013
I use a belt clip case on my motorcycle.. I have a leather pouch on my windshield that I've added a faux belt section to.. I just clip this on and use my phone as my GPS.. love it. It's solid and I never worry about it falling out on the road.

Lee Precision Classic Turret Press (Red)
Lee Precision Classic Turret Press (Red)
Price: $111.99
5 used & new from $111.99

5.0 out of 5 stars New to reloading.. this was a snap., December 30, 2013
This is my first press... I love it.. simple to set up, simple to use. knocked out my first box of 50 in under an hour... I expect that to improve drastically over time.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 31, 2013 11:13 AM PST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3