Profile for toolmanstan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

toolmanstan RSS Feed

Polish Pottery Ceramika Boleslawiec,  1212/162, Pie Baker Small, 9 7/8 Inches in Diameter - 4 Cups, Royal Blue Patterns with Blue Pansy Flower Motif
Polish Pottery Ceramika Boleslawiec, 1212/162, Pie Baker Small, 9 7/8 Inches in Diameter - 4 Cups, Royal Blue Patterns with Blue Pansy Flower Motif
Price: $57.82

5.0 out of 5 stars My Collection, February 1, 2013
I have a small collection of polish pottery and this is a beautiful piece. I made a beautiful pie in it. Not only beautiful, but functional.

Lap Top Desk by ErgoArcTM (Natural Wood, 24" x 16", Folding Legs, Adjustable Height)

5.0 out of 5 stars Need a solid laptop table for your bed?, October 7, 2012
After buying a couple cheap folding laptop tables for bed use I finally found one that works. You know the old saying: you get what yo pay for. Not as portable as the cheap metal ones but they didn't even hold my laptop so it was a no brainer. This desk does fold down easy if you need to tote it with you. And it looks sharp in it's natural wood finish.

General Tools & Instruments 80557 LED Lighted Circular Telescoping Inspection Mirror
Price: $13.78
31 used & new from $8.66

3.0 out of 5 stars Lights reflect off mirror, July 19, 2012
The lights reflect off the mirror. Unless I hold the mirror at the right angle the lights flood out the image. Maybe I don't know how to properly use a lighted inspection mirror. I'll keep trying till I get it right.

Accu-Gage EZ Air Check and Inflate Tires
Accu-Gage EZ Air Check and Inflate Tires
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $11.95
7 used & new from $9.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Different chuck assembly, July 19, 2012
This is the second Accugage tire gauge I own. The first one was just like the one pictured the second one has a modified chuck assembly that doesn't lock onto the valve assembly very well. They should of stuck with the old design.

Dakota Digital Compass Clip - Gray One Size
Dakota Digital Compass Clip - Gray One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars cool watch, December 1, 2010
I own the watch and think it is cool. I had to put a protective sheet on the lens to keep it scratch free. I like the compass but I can't get a true N,S,E,W reading. The compass turns off to fast. The time mode never stays on. I keep hitting the mode button. I wish there was a lock. A good watch for the price.

Ritelite LPL792XLB Wireless 5-LED Touch-On USB/Battery-Operated Computer/Book Light
Price: $11.20
8 used & new from $8.50

3.0 out of 5 stars flexible arm failure, December 1, 2010
I bought this light for my laptop last year 2009. The flexible neck has failed. I have to be careful of it's position or light the light turns off. The neck could be a little longer. I have never used the alternate power pack. Too heavy in my opinion.

Vinyl Ease 30 Sheets of Permanent Adhesive Backed Vinyl for Craft Cutters, 6 by 12-Inch, Assorted
Price: $16.95
3 used & new from $16.95

4.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, June 25, 2010
Fast delivery - item is exactly what is portrayed. I will buy from this source again. Cricut cutter in action at my house!