Profile for James R. Johnson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

James R. Johnson RSS Feed

The Great Cholesterol Myth: Why Lowering Your Cholesterol Won't Prevent Heart Disease-and the Statin-Free Plan That Will
by Jonny Bowden
Price: $11.29
75 used & new from $9.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great explanations about inner workings of health industry, November 8, 2012
I had been taking high dosages of statins for ten years following my heart bypass. Afew years after the bypass, I learned of Dr Sinatra. I have been following Dr Sinatra starting since then by reading his newsletters, books and attending his seminars. I wish I had known about him before that time. Last year my new cardiologist Dr. Peter H. Langsjoen finally took me off of statins because my heart energy and pumping levels were very weak due to the statin drugs. After one year on high dosages of CoQ10 my heart is normal. The "Great Cholesterol Myth" describes how statin drugs were absolutely the wrong medication for me. The two authors provide a great balance and experience base to tell this story. Further, the chapters on nutrients and what foods to eat provide a life changing lifestyle that after only two months is making me noticeably healthier. This book has also armed me to help friends and relatives who are pressured to take statin drugs. Physicians even tried to pressure by sister's teenagers to take it. As a result of this book, I am including LPP tests in my set of annual blood tests. I recommend anyone interested in a healthy life to read this book. It should be considered a preventive step to good health.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 11, 2013 4:59 PM PST

Razer Lycosa Programmable Backlit Gaming Keyboard
Razer Lycosa Programmable Backlit Gaming Keyboard
4 used & new from $99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Razer keyboard review, December 16, 2008
I really like the lighted keyboard. However, the clicking noise when depressing the keys is load.