Profile for B. Collins > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Collins "Harp String" RSS Feed (Placerville, CA United States)

Hog Wild Squeeze Popper Huggables Lion Plush
Hog Wild Squeeze Popper Huggables Lion Plush
Price: $14.43
5 used & new from $11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, December 15, 2014
NOTHING cute like the photo

Teach Yourself to Play the Folk Harp by Sylvia Woods
Teach Yourself to Play the Folk Harp by Sylvia Woods
DVD ~ Silvia Woods
Price: $41.10
10 used & new from $33.33

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, December 29, 2007
There are not enough words to describe how I feel about this lesson book and DVD. I'm am so very greatful to Sylvia Woods for making such an easy to learn, easy to follow, easy to practice lesson plan. WOW! A dream come true for sure.
If you have ever wondered what it would be like if you could play the harp... Wonder no longer! Do yourself a favor. Make a dream come true for youself and get this lesson plan with the DVD.
When I'm ready to move up in my studies and buy a larger harp, I'll be traverling to Sylvia's Harp center in Southern CA to give her a BIG hug and make my purchace. Can't wait! Enjoy the sweet music my friends.
God Bless.

Teach Yourself to Play the Folk Harp
Teach Yourself to Play the Folk Harp
by Sylvia Woods
Price: $14.36
40 used & new from $1.21

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, December 29, 2007
God Bless.

Miniature Harp Christmas Ornament 3.5"
Miniature Harp Christmas Ornament 3.5"
Offered by Joy of Giving
Price: $10.99
3 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Christmas Tree, December 29, 2007
I can almost stike a faint note with it. Very well made. Perfect for any Harper or Harpist Christmas tree.

The Star of Bethlehem
The Star of Bethlehem
DVD ~ Frederick A. Larson
Offered by WeeBee CD's N Stuff
Price: $29.00
25 used & new from $2.73

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING FILM, December 29, 2007
This review is from: The Star of Bethlehem (DVD)
WOW! This film, honestly, left me speachless. EVERY Christian, or even a non-Christian, should take an hour out of their evening and watch this. There are no acidents in God's creation. After you see this, you will really see how small we are and how BIG God's love is for us all. Put your thinking caps on and enjoy the show.