Profile for allen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

allen RSS Feed

Digital Concepts SLR Camera / Camcorder All-Weather Backpack
Digital Concepts SLR Camera / Camcorder All-Weather Backpack
Offered by NEXT GEN
Price: $29.49
2 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera bag, lightweight, durable, and plenty of room., April 19, 2011
This camera bag is Ideal for me because it is small enough that it does not get in the way it tight spaces, but is large enough to fit my Nikon d5000, 18/55 lens, 55/200 lens, sb600 speed light, 2x converter lens, wide angle lens,battery grip, all of the cables and charger, my point and shoot camera, lens hood, and have room left. I also like the fact that it has the water resistant cover built in and tucked away so it does not take up any of the space you could use for your equipment. This was a great find.

SanDisk Ultra II SDHC 4GB SD Memory Card (SDSDRH-004G-A11, US Retail Package)
SanDisk Ultra II SDHC 4GB SD Memory Card (SDSDRH-004G-A11, US Retail Package)
Offered by BlueProton
Price: $8.79
23 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars San Disk ultra 4gb, August 17, 2010
I bought this item for my NIKON d5000 DSLR camera. I bought several sd memory cards but when I tried to take action shots in rapid fire mode some of the shots were missed. I researched the cause for this and found that the read/write speed was too slow. I began looking for sd cards with faster read/write speeds and this item is the highest quality at the lowest price that I found. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for high quality at low prices.