Profile for treyrg > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

treyrg RSS Feed

Price: $39.82
175 used & new from $18.39

2.0 out of 5 stars Good game for kids., July 18, 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I am 15 now and decided that I would buy Pokemon Black because I remember having so much fun with the other Pokemon games, boy was I wrong. This game is fun for kids 13 and under! I got easily bored and ended up trading this for the front seat of the car on our trip. My two younger brothers love it, but they are only 11 and 9. If you are 14 and up do not buy this game because your most likely won't like it.

-treyrg
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 16, 2012 11:31 AM PDT

VIZIO E320VA 32-Inch Class LCD HDTV, Black
VIZIO E320VA 32-Inch Class LCD HDTV, Black
3 used & new from $270.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Good TV for the price., July 18, 2011
I am a 15 year old boy who has to buy pretty much everything on his own. Some people think that I get everything I want because of my parents, this isn't true. I have bought many expensive things on my own, so when I bought this TV I was happy and disappointed at the same time. The sound goes really high and kinda low on it's own, so I have to change the volume a lot; the picture is good but in the settings you have to change it to fill the screen, and when you do that you can't see everything. Overall it is a good TV if you're looking for mediocre, but if you have the money to buy a better TV, then you should do so!

-treyrg

The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook: From Cauldron Cakes to Knickerbocker Glory--More Than 150 Magical Recipes for Muggles and Wizards
by Dinah Bucholz
Price: $11.27
184 used & new from $4.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool gift for a HP fan!, July 18, 2011
I bought this book for my dad for Christmas for three reasons. He loves to cook, he loves to read, and he loves HP! When he opened it he was very surprised that I thought of something like this for him and that it wasn't just some old movie. He has yet to use it, but not because he doesn't want to use it. He has been very busy. After my sister and I looked through it we knew he would love it!

The Nanny - The Complete Second Season
The Nanny - The Complete Second Season
DVD ~ Fran Drescher
Price: $13.49
25 used & new from $4.83

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING SHOW!, July 18, 2011
When I was first introduced to this show I didn't like it too much. I thought that it was boring and that I wouldn't be able to watch one episode without going crazy because of her voice. After watching more and more I realized that this show was definitely for me. I love this show and for the second season the packaging is great.

The Nanny: Season 3
The Nanny: Season 3
DVD ~ Charles Shaughnessy
11 used & new from $59.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great show, bad packaging., July 18, 2011
This review is from: The Nanny: Season 3 (DVD)
After months of saving money, I bought a 32" LCD TV along with Seasons 1,2, and 3 of The Nanny and season 1 of Zoey 101. When I got the shows I opened up season one and two and was very pleased, but then I opened up season 3 and found out that the DVD's were all just stacked on top of one another. That makes it even easier to get scratches! If you like the show then you should buy this, but if you are very particular on the packaging this is not for you.

-treyrg

Everwild (The Skinjacker Trilogy)
Everwild (The Skinjacker Trilogy)
by Neal Shusterman
Price: $8.99
111 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sequel to Everlost!, July 18, 2011
In this book Mary Hightower and Nick A.K.A The Chocolate Ogre, are at odds. Nick thinks that if a kid in Everlost wants to get where he is going that it is his choice. Mary Hightower on the other hand thinks that they should stay in Everlost and be 'safe' with her. They both set out on a journey to find Everlost kids and help them.
Allie the Outcast and Mikey McGill are traveling together as Finders. Not only are they Finders, Allie the Outcast wants to see if her father has survived the car crash and how her family is doing with her being gone. She finally finds them and decides to skinjack someone and ask them questions. She finds out a few interesting things and has to leave. I must say this book is very amazing and I loved it! It does end with a cliffhanger though! Happy reading!

-treyrg

BESTEK 75w power inverter car dc 12v to 110v ac inverter dc adapter laptop charger notebook adapter dc charger ac adapter usb charger Dual USB 2.1A 711C
Offered by laszpower
Price: $16.99
3 used & new from $10.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Great thing to buy if you're going on a trip!, July 18, 2011
I bought this Car charger because I was going halfway across the U.S. and back, which is like a 60 hour trip. I knew I would be using my phone and laptop, so I bought this so I could charge both of them. It tends to fall out on the bumpy roads, but if you push it back in it won't fall out for about another hour.

Hunger Games 'Mockingjay' Bookmark
Hunger Games 'Mockingjay' Bookmark

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bookmark., July 18, 2011
I fell in love with The Hunger Games after the first book. I quickly read all of the books and decided that even though I was finished with the books that I wanted a little bit of The Hunger Games to stay with me. That's why I bought this bookmark. It was a little too expensive for a bookmark, but it is nice quality. Happy reading!

-treyrg

The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, Book Two)
The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, Book Two)
by James Dashner
Price: $14.16
94 used & new from $7.47

5.0 out of 5 stars HUGE CLIFFHANGER! AMAZING BOOK!, July 18, 2011
Thomas thought The Maze was the end to his torture. He thought that he would be able to go home to his parents and have a good life. Well, he was as wrong as anyone can be. Instead of going home, he has another task that he and the Gladers must complete. They must travel over the Scorch, the hottest place on earth, in two weeks and make it to the Safe Haven. If they don't accomplish this task then they will die. This book was amazing and I finished it in very little time. If you have read The Maze Runner then you should definitely read this. It is worth the money! Happy reading!

-treyrg

Everlost (The Skinjacker Trilogy)
Everlost (The Skinjacker Trilogy)
by Neal Shusterman
Price: $8.99
98 used & new from $0.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book!, July 17, 2011
This book is so amazing! I saw on the other reviews saying it was a kid's book, but it most definitely can be a YA book. This book was amazing! I mean this when I say it, read this book! You will NOT be sorry! Happy reading!

Page: 1 | 2