Profile for Mark D. Patton > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mark D. Patton RSS Feed (Strasburg, VA)

Page: 1 | 2
Noah
Noah
DVD

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch grass grow before watching this!!, December 30, 2014
This review is from: Noah (Amazon Instant Video)
Forget the Bible story! This is the worse story telling of anything. We stayed confused about what direction any of this train wreck was headed. Russell Crowe, Anthony Hopkins, along with the other actors must hate themselves for being in this epic failure of film. I never write movie reviews but this is so bad I wanted to stop someone from losing any of their life time or money on this bomb!!!

Heroes Volume 1 [HD]
Heroes Volume 1 [HD]
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun show!, February 23, 2014
My teenage boys and wife loved this series. Looking forward to the rest of the shows in the other seasons.

Two Stainless Steel Watchband Spring Bar Pins For Attaching Watch Band To Watches 18 mm
Offered by The Watchband Store
Price: $4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad this fixed my son's $80 watch!!, December 14, 2012
Watchband pins are hard to find in stores so was glad to find them here!! Was easy to install for me.

Words With Friends
Words With Friends
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Sad Scrabble copy....., July 5, 2012
This review is from: Words With Friends (App)
I got sucked into playing this game due to friends on Facebook. It plays the same as Scrabble with a few changes like number values and more double, triple value, etc.. I cannot stand the repeating ad's after every move, furthermore, it posting every word I play on Facebook. Scrabble doesn't do either! Free isn't worth it!

SCRABBLE
SCRABBLE
Price: $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun to play but lacking on ability to connect...., July 4, 2012
This review is from: SCRABBLE (App)
I have enjoyed playing friends and random people but I hate the aweful connection speed to play ongoing games! It is nice that players do not have to wait for annoying ad's like Words with friends!

UPDATE: I can no longer connect with friends through Facebook. Tried deleting then reloading, no luck. SAD support from the website!!!

Omega Ultra Slim Digital Bathroom Scale, 400 lb. Capacity, Sense-On Technology
Omega Ultra Slim Digital Bathroom Scale, 400 lb. Capacity, Sense-On Technology
Offered by Perella's
Price: $34.95
2 used & new from $23.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice digital scale and thin!, January 26, 2012
I bought this for my mother for Christmas. It pleased her alot and I like the auto cut on when you step on it to get weighted! It is very thin compared to other models I've seen over the years. Don't know about battery life yet as it shuts off by itself and only had it a month.

SA-200S STRIP-ALL for Cables 1/8" to 5/8" Diameter. Includes Wire Stripper, Replacement Blade & A-201 Adapter

2.0 out of 5 stars Sadly dissappointed!, June 6, 2011
This device seemed like the perfect thing to strip insulation off of some wire that I had. It was hard to get it to stay on the center of the wire and the plastic piece at the bottom kept popping off. The tiny blade wears out quickly even if you set it were it doesn't touch the copper at all and at $5 a blade not worth it. A regular utility knife still beats this device!

Motorola H17 Bluetooth Headset - Black - Non-Retail Packaging
Motorola H17 Bluetooth Headset - Black - Non-Retail Packaging
Offered by BluetoothPlus
Price: $27.00
21 used & new from $12.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Was delighted with this until it broke 3 months later..., August 6, 2010
I've been through several Bluetooth earpieces and I thought I had found the perfect set. I travel alot on the road and have to conduct business while driving via my bluetooth. I was having probelms with my other Motorola bluetooth H850 as it wasn't loud enough in noisy environments. I researched and discovered the Motorola H17 and purchased it promptly.

It worked wonderfully for nearly 3 months. I loved the sharp clarity and comfort on my ear. It charged rapidly and kept a charge for about 2 hours talk time. Unfortunately the swing out boom simply fell off three days ago. I have treated it with utmost care as it is an important tool to me. I thought, no probelm, it's under warranty....well after several calls to the 800 number, I was promised a return call because they're "busy". Three days later no call. I called 4 more times only to get disconnected every time only to finally get a human. Motorola must outsource to India as I could barely understand the woman. She then informed me it would not be covered by the warranty as it was "physical" damage. After expressing my extreme displeasure with it falling apart, she said they would replace it only to discover they don't have any in stock. Now I have to wait an unknown amount of time to get a replacement for something I need daily.......

I give the H17 four stars for performance but one star for quality and terrible customer service!! So buy with caution, you may get the lemon then get the sour juice when time to use the warranty!!

My Baby First Steps - Nintendo Wii
My Baby First Steps - Nintendo Wii
Offered by roo-and-joo
Price: $8.99
29 used & new from $0.72

1.0 out of 5 stars Sadly dissappointed!, August 3, 2010
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
I really wish I had read the other review before I bought my copy today! My 5 year old daughter was lost without almost constant coaching due to it's non user friendly aspects. I didn't realize either that only one baby to work with??

The cover grabs her attention and if you're not careful, the parent too!!

Wait to buy it on the bargain rack in a few months.

Pop-Tarts, Frosted Chocolate Fudge, 16-Count Tarts (Pack of 8)
Pop-Tarts, Frosted Chocolate Fudge, 16-Count Tarts (Pack of 8)
Offered by Liquid Nation
Price: $59.33
4 used & new from $45.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and tastes fresher than store bought!!, July 8, 2009
A case of Pop-Tarts my seem to much, however, my three children and eat'em up! These seem to taste fresher than ones we've gotten in the grocery store and they had well over a year before the "best by date" stamped on the box.

I'm very pleased with buying these off off Amazon.com!!

Page: 1 | 2