Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for grafton, oh > Reviews

Browse

grafton, oh's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

grafton, oh RSS Feed

RoomMates RMK1524SCS Rapunzel Peel
RoomMates RMK1524SCS Rapunzel Peel
Price: $9.54
27 used & new from $9.54

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, April 21, 2011
These are great! I have another princess set i purchased years ago (she is now 10) and they are still able to to repositioned and have not caused any wall damage or discoloration. My 5 year old loves them. Very quick and easy way to update a room.

The Everything Freezer Meals Cookbook
The Everything Freezer Meals Cookbook
by Candace Anderson
67 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, April 21, 2011
I'm not of a cookbook person, but I saw this originally in the library, and there were so many pages I marked to copy I decided to buy it for myself. The recipes are normal foods that families would eat, no strange ingredients. Very clear instructions. Lots of recipes for homemade sauces or marinades, and the nutritional value is provided if you are watching calories, carbs,salt or fat. I have since purchased a few other copies of the books to give to friends. Highly recommended.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 1, 2011 12:14 PM PDT

Adidas Big Boys'  Striker Short,Black/White,L (14/16)
Adidas Big Boys' Striker Short,Black/White,L (14/16)

2.0 out of 5 stars shorts, April 21, 2011
The shorts were very sheer, my daughter wont wear them because you can practically see through them. Boys would probably wear bike shorts or something underneath.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, April 21, 2011
I wondered why these were such a 'good deal' compared to the other Orthaheels I purchased. There was MUCH less arch support compared to the 'Tide' and 'Wave' style I've purchased in the past. I plan on returning them, it is true, you get what you pay for.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Tangled Tile Necklace, February 21, 2011
It is a wooden 'charm', was disappointed when I got it, as i intended to give as a gift. Seller was prompt and courteous with the return.