Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Deal of the Day
Profile for M. Sabes > Reviews

Browse

M. Sabes' Profile

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Sabes RSS Feed (San Jose, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
FRAM CF10285 Fresh Breeze Cabin Air Filter
FRAM CF10285 Fresh Breeze Cabin Air Filter
Price: $13.88
45 used & new from $13.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked well for me, August 27, 2015
Standard Fram quality, fits well, filters well, a good replacement.

Iszy Billiards 6 Dot Measle Pool Cue Training Ball (2 1/4-Inch, White)
Iszy Billiards 6 Dot Measle Pool Cue Training Ball (2 1/4-Inch, White)
Price: $5.62
4 used & new from $4.30

4.0 out of 5 stars A good spotted cue ball at a good price., August 27, 2015
These are very good cue balls with the "measles" dots to enable one to see the spins on the cue ball for each shot. Gives visual feedback when trying to learn top, bottom, or side English. Also good for spotting the cause of errors when shots do not go as planned.

Not as well made as the Aramith spotted cue ball, but far less expensive. So great for casual usage.

Lotus & Windoware 2-Inch Faux Wood Blind, 23 by 36-Inch, White
Lotus & Windoware 2-Inch Faux Wood Blind, 23 by 36-Inch, White
Price: $30.18
2 used & new from $28.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A good choice for blinds, August 27, 2015
These blinds were exactly what I was looking for. The measurement is true and they mounted easily into my window.

Rand McNally M-Series Full-Color Laminated United States Wall Map, 50 x 32 Inches  (RM528960911)
Rand McNally M-Series Full-Color Laminated United States Wall Map, 50 x 32 Inches (RM528960911)
Offered by swiftmap
Price: $18.90
18 used & new from $11.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, good sized map, August 27, 2015
A good map. Nice size. I attached it to a large cork board and I use it to track my various travels and use push pins to mark the interesting placed I have been.

Skia Ink Cartridges ® 20 Pack Compatible with Canon 250 / 251(PGI-250BK CLI-251BK CLI-251C CLI-251M CLI-251Y) for PIXMA IP7220, PIXMA MG5420, PIXMA MG5422, PIXMA MG5520, PIXMA MG6420, PIXMA MX722, PIXMA MX922
Offered by Skia Ink Cartridges
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, August 13, 2015
I have only used two of the cartridges so far. I ordered this 20 pack to have a supply on hand.
The ones I have used fit in and the printer was happy. So far they are printing normally.
Can't beat the price.

Golf Ball Linear Line Marker Template Swing Putting Drawing Alignment Tool
Golf Ball Linear Line Marker Template Swing Putting Drawing Alignment Tool
Offered by eachbid
Price: $1.74
2 used & new from $1.74

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good but there are better, August 8, 2015
It kind of does what it was intended, but for my purposes, not very well.
The problem is that the stencil slots are very wide. Much wider than a sharpie point.
I guess you can trace down one side of a slot, but then I'm not sure that would be exactly centered on the ball

White Mountain Puzzles Cheers - 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
White Mountain Puzzles Cheers - 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Price: $15.99
48 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun, good quality puzzle., July 21, 2015
This was a very enjoyable puzzle to work. I found some of the labels very nostalgic and others to be new discoveries. The only problem was that I kept getting very thirsty while working this.

Ravensburger Yosemite Valley - 1000 Piece Puzzle
Ravensburger Yosemite Valley - 1000 Piece Puzzle
Offered by Tom's Toys Beverly Hills
Price: $14.76
39 used & new from $5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I did not find this puzzle fun, July 21, 2015
I found this puzzle to be less than fun. The photo, while an iconic image of Yosemite, is very low in contrast and the focus is poor. The colors are muted. For example, the rocks in the Merced Rive in the foreground are overly difficult to identify and the rock edges difficult to discern. Another example is that the large white areas in the central sky are difficult to differentiate. The gradations of color are too subtle to provide informative clues.

Since Ravensburger puzzles consist of all the same sized, square pieces arranged in rows and columns, the shapes of the pieces are nearly impossible to identify other than by the number of female/male extensions. This leaves only the small photo element on each piece to try to determine its location. As I mentioned above, the colors being murky, makes it extremely difficult (impossible?) to look at a piece and make a good estimate of the location where it belongs. All this leaves the puzzler with almost no option except endless trial and error piece matching..

Garmin Approach G6 Handheld Touchscreen Golf Course GPS
Garmin Approach G6 Handheld Touchscreen Golf Course GPS
Price: $183.57
27 used & new from $149.26

1.0 out of 5 stars Mine died, May 11, 2015
Maybe it is bad luck, I have always had good experiences with Garmin products. Not so this time.

I like this Golf GPS, have used it for two rounds of golf.
On the third hole of the third round, when I reached for it, it was dead.
I had charged it a few days gefore, turned it on prior to the first hole and it was operating normally.
I kept it on my belt so there was no harsh treatment. There was no moisture so it did not get wet.
I took it home and charged it for one and a half days. Still totally dead. Tried to connect to my computer. No life.
I will try to return it for a replacement.

Olympus 118760 Trooper 10x50 DPS I Binocular (Black)
Olympus 118760 Trooper 10x50 DPS I Binocular (Black)
Offered by Mitch Mel Corp Same Day Shipping
Price: $73.48
17 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I think they are great, May 9, 2015
These are exactly as described and work very well. A good value for the money. Nice for terrestrial viewing, a little too much magnification for me to hold steady for night sky viewing, but I knew that when I ordered these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5