Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for M. Sabes > Reviews

Browse

M. Sabes' Profile

Customer Reviews: 93

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Sabes RSS Feed (San Jose, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Large Commercial Juice Press Citrus Juicer, Manual Juicer Juices Pomegranate,Oranges, Lemons, Limes, And Grapefruits Juicing Is Fast Easy And Clean
Offered by Smoking Deal
Price: $98.88
5 used & new from $84.05

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., June 14, 2016
This juicer is exactly what I was looking for. While juicing oranges, etc., it squeezes the rind as well a bit. This may not sound good at first, but it makes the juice taste much better, more natural.
I like it so much that after trying it I bought two more for my two nieces.

The Straight Pool Bible: Personal Instruction from a World Champion Arthur "Babe" Cranfield and Laurence S. Moy
by Arthur Cranfield
38 used & new from $0.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the advances player., June 14, 2016
I bought this as a gift for a buddy who is a real billiards nut and very good at straight pool. He loves it and says he is getting a lot out of it.

Sangean All in One Weather Atomic AM/FM Dual Alarm Clock Radio with Large Easy to Read Backlit LCD Display
Offered by superior sales
Price: $79.95

2.0 out of 5 stars It does not seem to be what it says it is., June 14, 2016
The title says "Weather". I can find no weather related functions.

Hinduism For Kids: Beliefs And Practices
Hinduism For Kids: Beliefs And Practices
by Shalu Sharma
Price: $5.64
27 used & new from $2.82

4.0 out of 5 stars Very well thought out approach to a very rich subject, June 3, 2016
I bought this book because I am woefully ignorant about Hinduism. I thought it might help me learn.
The pictures are beautiful, just the thing for a very young person.
Unfortunately, Hinduism is such a wonderfully rich religion that each page is filled with much more than I can absorb. The names of all the deities, festivals, and other aspects are difficult for someone wholly unfamiliar are very difficult to remember.
Maybe I am too old to remember much of this information.

Whirlpool Part Number 2260518W: Cap. Water Filter (White)
Whirlpool Part Number 2260518W: Cap. Water Filter (White)
Offered by PartsAway.
Price: $15.40
12 used & new from $13.37

5.0 out of 5 stars A good replacement, June 3, 2016
My old refrigerator water filter cap broke. My cat soon found that if she pawed at it she had a new toy. Chew, chew, chew and it was soon less recognizable.
This new cap fits perfectly and keeps itself in place securely. My cat has had to find a new toy.

Neato XV Signature Pro Pet & Allergy Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Neato XV Signature Pro Pet & Allergy Robot Vacuum Cleaner
48 used & new from $237.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, great, great, June 3, 2016
This is technology at its best. I was able to take advantage of a year-end price deal, but I recommend even at full price.
I have two cats and I just let this robot vacuum my areas with no effort whatever.
My house is cleaner than when I run the upright vacuum by hand and yet I do not have to work at it.

Miles Kimball Pie Keeper
Miles Kimball Pie Keeper
Offered by Utensil Pro
Price: $11.29
5 used & new from $11.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, June 3, 2016
This review is from: Miles Kimball Pie Keeper
Love it! Good for transporting a pie and also good to store a pie the few days while enjoying it.

Microwave Pasta Cooker - The Original Fasta Pasta - No Mess, Sticking or Waiting For Boil
Offered by River Colony Trading
Price: $14.99
10 used & new from $9.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific, June 3, 2016
I have had very good luck with this method of cooking pasta. I even have had good success with ravioli. So much faster and easier than a big pot of water on the stove top.

E-Z Ink (TM) Compatible Toner Cartridge Replacement for Brother TN630 TN660 High Yield (2 Black Toners)
Offered by E-Z ink
Price: $23.50
2 used & new from $23.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for casual work, June 3, 2016
Works well. Priced very well. Only disappointment is that there is a black smear on the very corner of each page about 1/2 inch on each side. I have only used the first one of the two, so maybe I got an anomaly.

Lodge L9OG3 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Round Griddle, 10.5-inch
Lodge L9OG3 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Round Griddle, 10.5-inch
Price: $12.74
96 used & new from $9.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend., June 3, 2016
Perfect for pancakes or for cooking tortillas. Heavy duty cast iron, it will last life times.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10