Profile for M. Sabes > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Sabes RSS Feed (San Jose, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Garmin Approach G6 Handheld Touchscreen Golf Course GPS
Garmin Approach G6 Handheld Touchscreen Golf Course GPS
Offered by Rose Fitness & Sports
Price: $238.76
24 used & new from $180.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Mine died, May 11, 2015
Maybe it is bad luck, I have always had good experiences with Garmin products. Not so this time.

I like this Golf GPS, have used it for two rounds of golf.
On the third hole of the third round, when I reached for it, it was dead.
I had charged it a few days gefore, turned it on prior to the first hole and it was operating normally.
I kept it on my belt so there was no harsh treatment. There was no moisture so it did not get wet.
I took it home and charged it for one and a half days. Still totally dead. Tried to connect to my computer. No life.
I will try to return it for a replacement.

Olympus 118760 Trooper 10x50 DPS I Binocular (Black)
Olympus 118760 Trooper 10x50 DPS I Binocular (Black)
Offered by Mitch Mel Corp Same Day Shipping
Price: $78.26
11 used & new from $69.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I think they are great, May 9, 2015
These are exactly as described and work very well. A good value for the money. Nice for terrestrial viewing, a little too much magnification for me to hold steady for night sky viewing, but I knew that when I ordered these.

Your Inner Fish: A Journey into the 3.5-Billion-Year History of the Human Body
Your Inner Fish: A Journey into the 3.5-Billion-Year History of the Human Body
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of detailed information that I have not encountered elsewhere., May 1, 2015
This is a terrific book. Full of detailed information that I have not encountered elsewhere.

The author starts out explaining how paleontologists are able to predict where fossils might be found from a particular time period. Then explains how the DNA from current species relate and how that relates to when shared characteristics may have arisen from common ancestors. Finally, he explores information about fetal development of distance species share common developmental structures.

Strong recommendation!

The Martian: A Novel
The Martian: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Exciting! A real page turner, April 16, 2015
Thoroughly enjoyable read. Kept me up several late nights, but I loved it! Recommended by a friend and now I owe him big time. Thanks Monte! I'm a reasonably knowledgeable science geek myself and found the details surprisingly accurate, effective and enhancing to the story line.

New Balance Men's MX623 Cross-Training Shoe,White/Navy,11 4E US
New Balance Men's MX623 Cross-Training Shoe,White/Navy,11 4E US
Price: $49.98
2 used & new from $49.98

5.0 out of 5 stars good court shoes, April 7, 2015
I use these shoes for racquetball. They are good court shoes and offer good traction. New Balance is the only line of athletic shoes that come wide enough to fit my feet.

13 Pack Super High Yield Remanufactured Cartridges for HP 02
13 Pack Super High Yield Remanufactured Cartridges for HP 02
Offered by NewYorkToner
Price: $12.39
11 used & new from $9.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A super value, April 2, 2015
I have an old HP printer that has served well for several years. Unfortunately, it is on its last legs and will not last too much longer. Like most users, I have repeatedly purchased sets of cartridges resulting in a plethora of a few colors left over, but missing the heavily used colors. The prices of replacing individual cartridges is very expensive. With prices on remanufactured cartridges like these, I can keep my printer limping along without breaking the bank. These work very well and I am happy with them.

RSVP Precision Pierced Stainless-Steel 5-Quart Colander
RSVP Precision Pierced Stainless-Steel 5-Quart Colander
Offered by Etailz
Price: $26.00
36 used & new from $25.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these, April 2, 2015
Fabulous replacement for my old plastic strainers. These colanders drain so much better than anything I have previously owned. Nice looking, well made. Strongly recommend. I bought both the 5 and the 3 quart sizes and immediately threw all my old ones away. They are that much better

Precision Pierced Stainless Steel Colander 3 Qt
Precision Pierced Stainless Steel Colander 3 Qt
Offered by birkenberry
Price: $19.95
36 used & new from $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific colander, April 2, 2015

Dste® (Pack of 2) EN-El19 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery + Charger DC109 for Nikon Coolpix S100, S2500, S2600, S2700, S2750, S3100, S3200, S3300, S3400, S3500, S4100, S4150, S4200, S4300, S4400, S5200, S6400, S6500, S6600 Digital Cameras
Offered by DSTE Technology
Price: $12.34
2 used & new from $12.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement or supplement batteries, April 2, 2015
I have always had good luck with these batteries. Whenever I have purchased a new camera, I order these third party batteries and charger. They work well for me.

Amarena Wild Cherries (8oz)
Amarena Wild Cherries (8oz)
Offered by Go Italy Gourmet
Price: $15.99
7 used & new from $9.87

3.0 out of 5 stars Luden Cough Drops?, April 2, 2015
First of all, the jar is very nice. Don't know what I will use it for, but interesting nonetheless.

These are interesting cherries. Smaller than domestic and unique flavor. I have always wondered in what universe cough drops tasted like cherries. Now I know, these are the cherries after which Smith Brothers modeled their flavor profile. That is not to say that they are bad by any means, just not my cup of tea.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4