Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Carl W. Marlowe > Reviews

Browse

Carl W. Marlowe's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carl W. Marlowe "mykstar" RSS Feed (New Mexico, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Seat Belt Buckle Guard
Seat Belt Buckle Guard
Offered by eSpecial Needs
Price: $16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply amazing., August 1, 2014
This is great! Wish it was cheaper, but once you start using it you'll think it was totally worth it. My 6 year old son with Autism is now secure in the back seat of my 2004 Honda Pilot. I had the two pack of the Angel Guard, both broke within 30 days. I don't think this will break as easily. I highly recommend and would quickly buy another if I lost mine.

Angel Guard Car Seat Button Cover 2 Pack
Angel Guard Car Seat Button Cover 2 Pack
Offered by BabyHaven
Price: $19.95
22 used & new from $15.28

1.0 out of 5 stars My autistic son is still roaming the backseat..., June 22, 2014
Both are broken now. Both broken on the same day, in my hands, about a month after purchasing them. I live in New Mexico, so...maybe the heat.... But I kinda saw a short future with these when I first put them on the buckle. Yes, it came with two. But I need two. Not as a backup, but my 6 year old autistic son also likes to undo his 4 year old sister's buckle too. I drive a 2000 honda accord sedan. Followed the instructions, just don't think the product is strong enough for the desired purpose.

Cars 2 R/C 1:24th - Lightning McQueen
Cars 2 R/C 1:24th - Lightning McQueen
52 used & new from $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple. Fun., August 22, 2011
This is awesome. Got it for my 4 year old son for his birthday. Would have got Finn for myself, but they run on the same frequency. The moving eyes is really cool. Love the simplicity of the controls. I really wish the Toy Story "RC" character's remote control car was designed like this. This was my son's favorite present on his birthday. OH, comes with batteries! I'll probably replace them with name brand later, but still neat that you're set to go without having to purchase batteries too.

If Not Now, When?
If Not Now, When?
Offered by Great_Deals_USA
Price: $12.60
71 used & new from $2.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Was a baby sleeping in the recording studio?, July 13, 2011
This review is from: If Not Now, When? (Audio CD)
This album is good. I don't like it, it wasn't what I was expecting to get from the band, but it's still good. You can tell they still put dedication into every song. They are also at that point where they shouldn't have to worry about what other people think. Make the music they want to make. I now have 7 Incubus albums, and they have more! This one is definitely the "mellow" one. Nice to see that they are not stuck on only being loud, fast, full of energy. Slightly disappointed that they put Adolescents out as the first single because that was the closest thing to the Incubus I'm use to. Kinda lures us fans in to buying it right away. I don't think it's great, but I don't think any other song on the album gets heavier. I don't regret buying it, but I have listened to the other albums twice as much since I bought this one. Definitely won't be getting as much listening time as the last 6 albums.
If you compare it to the other albums, I'd give it 1 or 2 stars, but if you can imagine the album as it's own without Incubus' past history of greatness, I'd go 3-4 stars. It's just... quiet.

Yet
Yet
Price: $9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow. Haven't heard anything like this in awhile, June 27, 2011
This review is from: Yet (MP3 Music)
The music and lyrics are amazing. I love the mix/blend of the instruments. Other reviews will go more in detail about the album, all I want to say is listen to Lower Still. The song is about the life of Christ from start to finish and describes how he went to great lengths for us. I recommend this album highly.

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass®, Black, Maple Fretboard
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass®, Black, Maple Fretboard
Offered by Bass Club Chicago
Price: $899.00
2 used & new from $899.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A league of it's own, December 15, 2010
This bass is sweet. I have the sunburst, not the black. If you have not see one of the sunburst up front, drive to music stores til you do. The picture does not due justice to the guitar. Every piece of that bass shines with glory. The black inlays scream "look at me." If you haven't tried one of these, please do. The neck is so thin and smooth. When it comes to the passive pickups, don't let that bother you. If Geddy Lee wanted, he would have had active pickups put in this thing.
These are "crafted in Japan" and there is a huge noticeable difference when compared to Made in Mexico Fenders. There are "made in japan" and "crafted in japan." I heard a rumor that "crafted" is anything made after 1997.
I've had a Standard Jazz bass, a Deluxe Active P Bass Special, and I've played a American jazz several times. I prefer this by far over all of them.

Disney Pixar Toy Story 3 RC Interactive Animated Car Andy's Room Toy Wireless Remote Control with COA
5 used & new from $199.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Wow, what a let down..., December 12, 2010
Sorry, but for that much money, the car should go a lot faster. Front wheels do NOT turn. There's some leg underneath the car that props the car up when you want to turn, not smooth and fast in anyway. I just wanted to go forward and it constantly stop to do it's on thing (stupid toy story toys having minds of their own..). Way too many random extra functions. Signal strength between the car and remote seemed weak/gone between 15-20 feet. But by that time I had already lost interest. I never tested it with the batteries that came with it, I just put new energizer ones in as soon as I opened the box.
I bought two of these, one for my son and the other for my nephew. Good thing I tried it out before I wrapped it up for Christmas. I found it cheaper in a local store as oppose to online, but still not worth the price. They need to make one of these that just drives fast (like in the movie...).

This could have killed his Christmas. If you do decide to take your a chance and buy it, please try it out before you show the kids. This is not a remote control car, it's a rip off. And it's going back to the store tonight.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars works great on MIM jazz bass, September 6, 2010
I have a 2000 Fender Mexican jazz bass that had strat like knobs. These replaced them perfectly. Looks like it should now.

Feeding The Wolves
Feeding The Wolves
Price: $4.99
40 used & new from $1.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe it'll grow on me, September 6, 2010
This review is from: Feeding The Wolves (Audio CD)
I have the Division cd. and I've heard most of their first cd off Last.fm off the xbox360. I would recommend the other two cds before this one. There are some songs I really like, "Shoot it out", "fix me", "waking up the ghost."
It's a good cd for any 10 Years fan. I bought the Deluxe version cuz their acoustic stuff is just awesome, was not disappointed. Division just seem to have more songs that had a catchy guitar riff. Some of these new songs just seem to sound the same as the next. But I can't stress how much I do like "Shoot it out", "fix me", "waking up the ghost."
Buy the deluxe version!

Aliens vs Predator - Xbox 360
Aliens vs Predator - Xbox 360
Offered by Games 4 Life
Price: $49.99
161 used & new from $13.89

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars for entertaining, March 10, 2010
I like it. It's fun. Played all the campaigns, storylines were not amazing, but being each type in the game was fun. the dark levels with a crappy maglite was cool in my opinion. alien transitioning from floor to wall to ceiling gets annoying and makes me dizzy. predator's weapons are freakin' sweet. just started playing multiplayer online the last few days, it rocks. even though the marine isn't the best killer, i really like the challenge. i bought it without trying the demo, and i am not disappointed. controls and graphics aren't fabulous, but i give it five stars for the entertainment.

Page: 1 | 2