Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Tommy Korman > Reviews

Browse

Tommy Korman's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tommy Korman RSS Feed (Las Vegas, NV USA)

PureFit Nutrition Bar, Chocolate Brownie, 2-Ounce Bars (Pack of 15)
PureFit Nutrition Bar, Chocolate Brownie, 2-Ounce Bars (Pack of 15)
Price: $25.70
30 used & new from $25.23

4.0 out of 5 stars Chocolate-y., March 22, 2006
These are definitely my favorite of the PureFit Nutrition Bars. I have a sweet tooth, and am not a big fan of nutrition bars, as they are usually bland at best. But the PureFit Chocolate Brownie bars actually have a reasonable approximation of the taste of chocolate brownies, while remaining nutritious. They also fill you up quite nicely. And, like chocolate brownies, they taste great with milk.

Progression Blackjack: Exposing the Card Counting Myth
Progression Blackjack: Exposing the Card Counting Myth
by Donald Dahl
65 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Hey...It's made me a few bucks., June 13, 2005
I bought a copy of this book when I was first learning blackjack, mainly because it looked like a quick read, had a stylish-looking layout on a glossy cover (meaning it was maybe more up-to-date than some of the stodgier blackjack manuals), and most importantly, had a basic strategy chart inside, and explained the various hands in detail. I did not understand the concept behind the Progression, but once I employed it in blackjack play, I found it to be a good method of money management. As long as I stayed assiduously to the betting schedule, I was less inclined to bet wildly or chase losses or feel like I shoulda/woulda/coulda bet a particular way, because I was doing it according to a system. This freed me up to enjoy myself a little, chat with other players, have a cocktail or two, without having to fear losing an intense count of a six-deck shoe.

Over time I've found that, sticking to the system, you generally just sit there for a long time going back and forth, chip-wise, ya' get a little bit ahead, or sink a little bit down. But every once in a while you will hit an amazing hot streak that makes me think this system really works. I once sat down at a $5 table at Sunset Station in Henderson, playing the minimum bet while I was waiting for a Bingo session to start. (Don't laugh.) Within fifteen minutes, I had caught a money wave that had me leaving the table 15 minutes later with $550 in my pocket, all while sticking to the system.

And there have been other nights like that too, where the chips piled up fast and sudden. So, although this system isn't perfect (and what system is?), it's worth a shot, and definitely better than some of the *-star naysayers have posted. At least it's worked for me.