Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for smartlivingorthoresidents.blogspot > Reviews

Browse

smartlivingortho...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

smartlivingorthoresidents.blogspot RSS Feed

Blackberry Playbook 7-Inch Tablet (16GB)
Blackberry Playbook 7-Inch Tablet (16GB)
Offered by coldriver20
Price: $89.88
53 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than my Galaxy Tab 10.1, January 5, 2012
I bought my Playbook about a month ago, and I'm still impressed every time I fire it up. The Playbook looks great, works great, and is much easier to work with than my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, which I sold after I bought this. I realize there is some risk in backing a device and a company that seems on its way down, but I'm happy enough with just the browser and ability to check email to make it worth the much-reduced price...if RIM delivers on its promise that better things are ahead, this is going to turn out to be a steal. No matter what, if you're daring enough, you can install and run Android apps on the Playbook now that the technologically-savvy have posted how-to guides all over the internet.

Bottom line: Best tablet I've seen. Not much downside given the price, and possibly a tremendous upside.

Make Money Online: How I Created a Six Figure Income Giving Away a Dead Guy's Book
by Vic Johnson
13 used & new from $22.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money...I'll tell you what's inside, January 5, 2012
As other reviewers have stated, this is just a bait-and-switch. Take note of the fact that you've got a bunch of glowing five-star reviews, and some one-star reviews, with nothing in the middle. That should be evidence enough that something's not right. Anyone who is trying to get you to give him money tell you how to make money should be viewed with caution. Plenty of good stuff out there on the internet that is free to read.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2012 4:42 PM PDT

7 Easy Ways To Earn Extra Money Today to help you make ends meet - 2016 Edition
7 Easy Ways To Earn Extra Money Today to help you make ends meet - 2016 Edition
Price: $3.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Advice for Anyone, January 5, 2012
I'm always looking for ways to save or earn an extra buck or two...this one helped me out, and I think it's a good starting point for anyone serious about making things work. Very easy read. Would suggest looking into these ideas as well as those found on several good blogs posted online (free reading, but not as in-depth as this).