ARRAY(0xa8c687e0)

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Grace RSS Feed

Kingston 4 GB microSDHC Class 4 Flash Memory Card SDC4/4GB
Kingston 4 GB microSDHC Class 4 Flash Memory Card SDC4/4GB
Price: Click here to see our price
112 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars works perfectly for my sg4 phone, June 8, 2013
Its a nice one I got from amazon. Arrived earlier than the the date it was expected. I also use it for my camera since it has the memory adapter.

Samsung Ehs44Assbe 3.5Mm Stereo Earbud Headset With Answer Button High Performance
Offered by The House of Stuff
Price: $5.97
14 used & new from $2.92

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, June 8, 2013
I love it! when I got it, very elegant & neat design. The moment I listen to it....amazing! Super clear sound.

Pandamimi ULAK(TM) White Leopard Flip Polka Dots PU Leather Case Cover w/Stand for Samsung Galaxy S3 III with Free Screen Protector(AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, US Cellular & Sprint)
Offered by Pandamimi-The Great Case Company
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars its a trendy phone cover, June 8, 2013
Very trendy cover, I like it. Just snap on the phone. The only problem is that the lining on the edges are nt sewed, thats why it easily came off .

Little Dentist - kids games
Little Dentist - kids games
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice game app., June 7, 2013
My son loves to play this app for it so funny and he can really relate to it. Especially in terms of removing the teeth.
hehehe.

San Francisco 49ers Graphic Logo Stainless Steel Analogue Men's Watch
San Francisco 49ers Graphic Logo Stainless Steel Analogue Men's Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, February 16, 2013
I liked the watch I 'm about to give it to my friend's son but since i like it, i just kept it for my son. Delivery comes on time.

Bulova Women's 98P120 Wintermoor Two-Tone Diamond Chronograph Watch
Bulova Women's 98P120 Wintermoor Two-Tone Diamond Chronograph Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty & nice watch, July 5, 2012
I got the watch on time and i like it . Its just the big second hand is not functioning. But the rest are all doin' fine. The hour & minute hand also glow in the dark. Over all....pretty, functioning nice watch. Especially the price i paid for, reasonable!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 5, 2012 11:26 PM PDT