Profile for Lauren A. Brown > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lauren A. Brown "L.A." RSS Feed (Phoenix, AZ)

Hot Pursuit: A Novel
Hot Pursuit: A Novel
by Suzanne Brockmann
195 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Really excited about the next book!, July 29, 2009
This review is from: Hot Pursuit: A Novel (Hardcover)
I'm not sure what was up with the reviewer ahead of me giving it one star for the price, but having read this book I just have to say it was everything I want in a Suzanne Brockmann book, it made me laugh, it made me happy and at the end it mad me so sad..... that I have to wait so long for the next one. Even with the same characters in the books every book has its own story line and it never feels repetative, unlike some authors I've read lately. I love the relationship between Gillman and Jen and I love that I hated it at first but that Brockmanns writing drew me into loving it anyway. Jeni is one of my favorite characters in a troubleshooter book, not more than Alyssa but she's pretty up there. I was also so glad to catch up with Izzy and what was going on with him, which is one of the reasons I can't wait for the next book because I really want him to get his HEA and I'm hoping in the next book it happens for him. Honestly if you love the troubleshooter books you will love this one too.