Profile for lillyandmaggie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

lillyandmaggie RSS Feed

Salomon Women's XR Mission Trail Running Shoe,Score Blue/Very Purple/Pop Green,8.5 M US
Price: $86.52
24 used & new from $84.14

5.0 out of 5 stars A PERFECT SHOE, December 15, 2013
I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE these shoes. They're sharp looking, and the most comfortable I've worn in years. I normally wear a size 8-8.5. Ordered these in 8.5 and they fit like a glove. Absolutely NO complaints about this shoe. GET THEM!!!

Sorel Women's Glacy Lace Snow Boot,Saddle/Chartreuse,8.5 M US
Sorel Women's Glacy Lace Snow Boot,Saddle/Chartreuse,8.5 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking Shoe!, December 15, 2013
These really ARE a hip looking boot. I normally wear an 8-8.5. Ordered a size 8.5 and they were just a bit too big. Sliding on the heel when I walked. So....I gave them to my girlfriend, and she loves them. Well made, but then I've never had a pair of Sorel that weren't. I recommend this boot.

Foscam FI8905W Outdoor Wireless/Wired IP Camera with 4mm Lens (50 Viewing Angle) 100ft Nightvision - Silver
Price: $84.93
41 used & new from $57.63

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT MAC COMPATIBLE w/o third party software (for recording), June 14, 2013
Sent it back; had to buy third party software to be able to use the recording function, and just didn't want to.

Levi's Women's 505 Straight Leg Jean, Outer Space, 10 Medium
Levi's Women's 505 Straight Leg Jean, Outer Space, 10 Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, if you want PURPLE, June 14, 2013
I had no idea that these jeans, in this color (Outer Space) were a dark, dark PURPLE. I still love the fit of 505's, but not too crazy about the color.

Stovall 9FNI Hanging Multi-Sided Feeder with Chain
Stovall 9FNI Hanging Multi-Sided Feeder with Chain
Price: $70.55
7 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THE QUALITY OF THIS PRODUCT, March 13, 2011
I have more than 20 different bird feeders in my backyard purchased in various places. Some were more expensive than I thought they should be. But THIS bird feeder is the best I've ever owned. It's BEAUTIFUL, WELL MADE and will last for years, I think. The only issue I have is that the holes in the bottom used for draining water are a bit too big, which means seed can fall out. An easy fix, though. I highly recommend this feeder either for yourself or an avid bird lover.

Carhartt Women's Sandstone Duck Sierra Jacket/Sherpa-Lined,Deep Wine,XX-Large
Carhartt Women's Sandstone Duck Sierra Jacket/Sherpa-Lined,Deep Wine,XX-Large
Price: $89.99
3 used & new from $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Top End Quality, March 13, 2011
As with other Carhartt products, this is a quality coat. The color is a deep, deep wine and the fit is true to size. I LOVE it!