Profile for Dave > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dave RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Sennheiser PMX 685i Adidas Sports In-Ear Neckband Headphones - Black
Sennheiser PMX 685i Adidas Sports In-Ear Neckband Headphones - Black
Price: $53.45
67 used & new from $25.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, August 2, 2014
I don't rate these as 1 star lightly. I bought these to run with. I had a pair before made by Sennheiser that were fantastic and lasted over 2 years. Unfortunately, they discontinued that model...so this is what they have available now. These look similar. However, these channel sweat into your ear canal and then trap it. The sweat seals the ear piece into your ear and the sound quality is gone. I find myself constantly fiddling with these while running, in a futile attempt to get them to function. If you are buying these to do any kind of cardio these are definitely not up to the task. The slightest bit of perspiration and these are done. I hate them. Waste of money.

AIRHEAD AHM2-2 Mach 2 Towable
AIRHEAD AHM2-2 Mach 2 Towable
Offered by Brown's Outdoor Equipment
Price: $169.99
11 used & new from $155.23

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for little kids, August 2, 2014
Great tube my kids love it. I can't say anything negative about it. It's perfect for young kids. I've learned to not air it up super hard though it make it really bouncy & rough if it's aired up really hard.

TYGER Custom Fit 09-15 Ram 1500/10-14 Ram 2500/3500 Crew Cab Stainless 5" Bend Side Step Nerf Bars Running Boards(2pcs with Mounting Bracket Kit)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, May 30, 2014
Very nice kit. Brackets, hardware, and tubes are all of a very good quality. I am very happy with the fit, finish, and quality of this kit overall.

Merrell Men's Barefoot Trail Glove,Castle Rock,12 M US
Merrell Men's Barefoot Trail Glove,Castle Rock,12 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite minimalist running shoes, August 2, 2013
These are my favorite running shoes. I've owned many pairs of Merrell Barefoot running shoes over the last few years. My favorite running shoes are Merrell Barefoot trailgloves, and New Balance Minimus. These are light, breathable, & excellent ground feel.

New Balance Men's MR00 Minimus Running Shoe,Blue/Yellow,12 D US
New Balance Men's MR00 Minimus Running Shoe,Blue/Yellow,12 D US

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent minimalist shoe, August 2, 2013
I have ran in minimalist shoes for about 4 years now. I'm always looking for the perfect shoe. These are great. I am working them into my running shoe cycle. So far I've ran two runs (6 mile, & a 4 mile). I am pleased with the fit & feel of them. I typically wear a size 11.5. I bought these in size 12. They are light, loose, very breathable, and very good ground-feel. The color of these are listed as blue...I'd say they are more Aqua-marine.

Hello Kitty Fine Silver Plated Enamel Stud Earrings
Hello Kitty Fine Silver Plated Enamel Stud Earrings
Price: $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, July 21, 2013
My 3 yo daughter loves them. They are very nice. Excellent quality. Fine detail. I am pleased with this purchase.

Merrell Men's Vapor Glove Trail Running Shoe,Black,11.5 M US
Merrell Men's Vapor Glove Trail Running Shoe,Black,11.5 M US
Price: $79.95
8 used & new from $79.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Minimalist shoes I tried so far., May 20, 2013
I've been running in minimalist shoes for about 3 years now. I've ran two half-marathons in Merrell Barefoot Sonic's. Right now I train in Merrell Sonic, & New Balance Minimus. With those shoes I've been noticing my right toes have started to rub the front of my shoes. So, it was time to go a half-size larger. When I read these ran about a half-size larger than expected this was my perfect solution!

So, far I have ran 3 times in them outside (1st run=5.2 miles, 2nd run=5.6 miles, 3rd run=10.5 miles). I can say that my lower legs, & feet got a wake up call with these shoes. Thankfully, my feet & lower legs were prepared since I have been running in shoes similar for a few years now. Excellent ground feel with these shoes. These shoes are very unrestrictive to your feet and soles. You will become much more aware of foot placement. They certainly look the funkiest of the last few minimalist shoes I've had.

RALPH LAUREN POLO 3 Piece Gift Set for Men (POLO BLUE EDT SPRAY 1.36 OZ, POLO EDT SPRAY 1 OZ and POLO BLACK EDT SPRAY 1 OZ)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, May 1, 2013
I had been wanting to get my hands on the "old school" Polo for a while. I was feeling nostalgic. Then I started reading about the different versions of Ralph Lauren Polo and was having difficulty trying to decide which to get. Then I found this. Perfect. And at an affordable price!

METAL MULISHA Applied Mens Boardshorts
METAL MULISHA Applied Mens Boardshorts

3.0 out of 5 stars Swim shorts?, May 1, 2013
I was under the impression these were for swimming. The material is great for swimming because it doesn't retain water. But be warned!!! There is no liner in these shorts and when you emerge from the water at your public pool....your package will be vacuumed sealed and on display for all to see. With this in mind, I really don't know what they're good for. They're called board-shorts so maybe surfin is all they're good for. Because who cares in that scenario?

Oakley Metal Square O Flexfit Hat New Khaki, L/XL New Khaki, L/XL
Oakley Metal Square O Flexfit Hat New Khaki, L/XL New Khaki, L/XL

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, May 1, 2013
This hat fits like it's supposed to. And it's a good alternative if the flat-brimmed trend isn't your thing. I'm happy with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4